• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Hmm, did the alt/reset thing since I have nine villagers and now Olivia is in my camp side. It's not Ankha but certainly a big improvement over my previous snooty Claudia. Guess I'll take my chances and recruit her so I don't have to worry about it anymore :p

Linius

I haven't heard that sound at all I'm afraid :(

Also, if anybody happens to have a premium on perfect pears I'd love to unload.

braves01

Banned
Now I know most people in this thread have ceased needing more bells (well, except for that badge I guess), but Joan's selling turnips for only 90 bells in my town if anyone wants to play the stalk market this week.

Roto13

Lily is moving out and she didn't ask me first. :( She's all boxed up if anyone wants her.

Also, if anyone has a Normal villager moving out soon, I need one since Lily is my only Normal villager.

Putting the call back out for more sweet-olive starts, if anyone has any. Will donate bells or hydrangea bushes for them, if need be.

I'll also be opening up my gates again today while doing other things, after I finish my daily chores, so if anyone wants to help boost my visitor count again, I would most appreciate it. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Repeated items...lame...

Guess part of their logic is that people will be getting this game for Christmas and they want them to have a chance to get some of the items.

Hopefully monthly downloadable items are new content… (*cough* fedora hat *cough*)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
lol that was the case when you hooked me up with that sushi platter so I have faith in your rememberedness.

I did remember to order it, so I can get it to you any point after 5pm central today.

Also, Linius, if you're around, have your sushi platter.

Animekatt

Aww, so my first ever pic I just got was from Rowan, who have left town today. *sniffs*

I got the mush wall lamp as well.

Linius

I'll try to pick it up later Niraj.

Is it possible certain campers don't want to move in to my town at all? Olivia has told me like twenty times by now that she has a soft spot for her home town or that she doesn't want to leave her friends behind. Getting a bit tired of hearing that bullshit now :lol

Mecca

Is it possible certain campers don't want to move in to my town at all? Olivia has told me like twenty times by now that she has a soft spot for her home town or that she doesn't want to leave her friends behind. Getting a bit tired of hearing that bullshit now :lol

That happened to me with Chadder. I got rid of all of the items in my pockets and put my bells in the bank and that seemed to work. The weird thing is when I invited Whitney from the campsite, she came the first time I asked. I'm not sure why some villagers take longer to convince than others.

Frogstep

I did remember to order it, so I can get it to you any point after 5pm central today.

Also, Linius, if you're around, have your sushi platter.

That works for me, just give me a holler when you're good to pop on by.

lol knew you'd remember.

I have an uchi pig named Agnes who's fixing to move out on the 5th. I'm trying to find a good home for her, since I kind of liked her. Any takers?

Can anyone sell me a Harvest Dresser?

I'm about to send off a villager, which means I'll be isolating my town again to prevent an unwanted 10th and I just need this one piece to complete the Harvest set ^^

Frogstep

I got so lucky getting Puddles to move where Diana was living on my first alt trick attempt. :D

Can anyone sell me a Harvest Dresser?

I'm about to send off a villager, which means I'll be isolating my town again to prevent an unwanted 10th and I just need this one piece to complete the Harvest set ^^

I can order that for you and drop it off for you when it arrives.

Thank God, finally finished up the November new catches. The Tuna and Snow Crab nearly broke my spirit, with how hard they were to catch. So many hours. :<

And I've opened the gates of Avalon. If anyone has time or inclination to help me get to my train station remodel, please stop by. Every visit is appreciated! I'll probably be AFK for parts of the day.

I'm at 72 visitors, so only 28 more to go!

Oxx

I've had the early morning ordinance since I started the game.

I should probably switch it given I haven't played before work in months.

Ellix

My last camper was Apollo and today Lobo is visiting. Mannn I wish we could have more than 10 villagers >___<

May I visit someone's town to collect signatures again? This time it's my ol' buddy Static petitioning for "Sitting and Relaxing", which I can totally get behind.

And I've opened the gates of Avalon. If anyone has time or inclination to help me get to my train station remodel, please stop by. Every visit is appreciated! I'll probably be AFK for parts of the day.

I'm at 72 visitors, so only 28 more to go!

If you don't mind adding me I would definitely give your town a visit :D

Wolfe

May I visit someone's town to collect signatures again? This time it's my ol' buddy Static petitioning for "Sitting and Relaxing", which I can totally get behind.

My gates open if you still need help with that petition.

Oxx

Damn, AC TV ad in one of the highest-profile slots talking specifically about Autumn/Harvest/Halloween/seasonal activities.

Nintendo backing this horse.

Roto13

Damn, AC TV ad in one of the highest-profile slots talking specifically about Autumn/Harvest/Halloween/seasonal activities.

Nintendo backing this horse.

Yup. Animal Crossing has long legs. They're expecting it to sell over Christmas and they're probably right.

Elija2

Reposting this from yesterday. I'm giving away some stuff so if anyone wants any of these just let me know:

sporty floor
Ten Billion Barrel x5
boxed figurine
Ultra Hand x2
miniature car
Ultra Scope
golden carpet
golden wall torch
old wallpaper x3
jack-in-the-box
red-pumpkin head
creepy cauldron
pink-azalea start x5
white-azalea start x5

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
What other food items are there apart from the pickle jar excluding event/DLC items.

Samgyetang from Gulliver, box of chocolates from the island, chocolate fountain, and the sushi platter. Candy jar and machine. If you count spices, the revolving spice rack and pepper mill. Just off the top of my head.

What other food items are there apart from the pickle jar excluding event/DLC items.

Candy jar
Ceramic hot pot
Chocolate fountain
Hot plate
Lunch tray
Revolving Spice Rack
Samgyetang
Stew pot

That's it. But the stewpot is from campers, so don't know if you count that as event. And the samgyetang is from Gulliver. All the others are event/DLC...

Edit: forgot the box of chocolates from the Island. Thanks, Niraj. The sushi platter is DLC, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom