• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thanks everyone. I suppose the Ranch Wall Rack also counts as it is a series of jam jars.

Roto13

Lily's still in boxes, looking for a home. She's a cute lil' Normal frog who doesn't use an umbrella when it rains which I think is a great detail.

Elija2

Lily's still in boxes, looking for a home. She's a cute lil' Normal frog who doesn't use an umbrella when it rains which I think is a great detail.

I would take her if I didn't already have two normal villagers.

Actually, apparently my Tia is thinking of moving out but I want to keep her and get rid of Goldie instead.

Wolfe

You guys are crazy. Why would... how could you...

Lol, Puddles is just one of the few frogs I don't care for and she was an unexpected streetpass move in that added yet another peppy villager that I didn't want.

But hey, I guess at least she's not Diva :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If we could have more than 10 villagers, I'd definitely pick a frog and join the revolution.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I realised that quite a few of my villagers begin with B, Bonbon, Bones, Blaire and Bill.

But while it could be a cool thing to do, have an all B village (though that would also mean kill of my alt), three out of those four I wouldn't mind eventually saying goodbye to.

Ken

yay got mine

i4T8Wl5cgmg0A.jpg

I have Wolfgang in boxes today and I'm doing a random giveaway for him on GameFAQs. If any gaffers want in on the draw, just post here and I'll add your names. The draw will be in about 30 minutes.

Linius

I want a wolf too. I'm waiting for the day that Simon will tell me he's leaving. He's a cool guy but I like Beau as my lazy villager and I already have Simons pic. Then I can finally hunt down a cool wolf.

Been mildly productive this weekend. Rearranged a bunch of flowers and did landscaping to start on PWPs surrounding my town tree. Definitely makes me aware of how small the area is though... don't think I can consolidate as many there as I wanted to. Careful planning should help though.

Also up to 75 visitors. Getting close... :eek:

Elija2

Thanks again Hours!

And thank you everyone else for cheering me on. I couldn't have done it without you all.

No, thank you.

You are now the proud mayor of a shiny new Wolfgang. :)

Love him, as I have loved him. He requires a very specific shade of eyeshadow.

Wolfe

Before I forget, if anyone comes across Katie let me know, I'm still trying to get that digital photo frame from her.

Niraj

Before I forget, if anyone comes across Katie let me know, I'm still trying to get that digital photo frame from her.

I've got a couple extras I think if you just want to grab one from me.

Wolfe

I've got a couple extras I think if you just want to grab one from me.

Considering I haven't seen her in ages that works for me, you want one of my extra pics? I've got Ozzie, Apollo, Katie (I'm sure you don't need this one) and Jay. Anyone else is welcome to them as well as they're just taking up space in my storage and I can't bring myself to toss them.

Niraj

Considering I haven't seen her in ages that works for me, you want one of my extra pics? I've got Ozzie, Apollo, Katie (I'm sure you don't need this one) and Jay. Anyone else is welcome to them as well as they're just taking up space in my storage and I can't bring myself to toss them.

I actually already have an Apollo pic from you which works perfectly in my Alpine room. You can just have it man, no big. You free now?

Getting my 3DS in the mail this week..too late to adopt? Are people still playing? Not worth it because I missed the best season (summer)? Love Animal Crossing just wondering if it's still an active community.

Roto13

Getting my 3DS in the mail this week..too late to adopt? Are people still playing? Not worth it because I missed the best season (summer)? Love Animal Crossing just wondering if it's still an active community.

This is the 5th OT and it was created a few days ago and it's closing in on 900 posts.

Elija2

There's definitely still an active community. Maybe not as big as it used to be, but certainly enough people to keep each other company. It's never too late to start Animal Crossing.

Koomaster

Never too late; doesn't matter what season you start playing, always something to look forward to. :)

rataven

I've had this game for a while but only recently started playing daily, and oh my god autumn is so beautiful! The more natural progression of the color change is a nice detail.

Anyway, my Retail is buying perfect apples today, if anyone's looking to offload.

Frogstep

I also haven't seen Katie in a really long time. I think the only thing I'm missing from her is the sketch book and maybe the globe. I'm sure she'll visit me soon enough.

Wolfe

Actually I'm gonna run out and grab something to eat before hitting the grocery store, I'll be back in a while Niraj.

Niraj

Got lost in another thread but yeah I'm here.

My bad, I was washing dishes and forgot all about this ._. I'll drop it off in a sec if you're open

Edit: shoulda refreshed first. That's fine dude.

Just saw the letter in my mailbox from you, Koo. Cheers for it and the item. :) I can't wait either.

Might take a while to get there though.

In the meantime, whilst watching the Giant Bomb Extra Life livestream, I started doing what Philia and BGBW did and making a map of the town. It's WIP still but the paths and building placements are done. Went pretty quickly.

Marvie_3

Banned
Just saw the letter in my mailbox from you, Koo. Cheers for it and the item. :) I can't wait either.

Might take a while to get there though.

In the meantime, whilst watching the Giant Bomb Extra Life livestream, I started doing what Philia and BGBW did and making a map of the town. It's WIP still but the paths and building placements are done. Went pretty quickly.

I did that with my town on graph paper. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom