• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

'Doh! ...and I was so excited lol XD

You can have them for free. I got them specifically in case someone missed out :) ...Added your FC, mine's in my profile.

EDIT

Any of those will do (I only have chair lol)

Which of the three you like most? I'll come to your town then :)

Happy New Year!

I made the silliest mistake today... I've been TTing to catch up the lost month I didn't play and, today, I was so happy to finally catch up to the correct date.

However I forgot to change the year, so now I'm one year behind.......

BTW, anybody want to claim a spare Zodiac Snake?

Westraid

Happy New Year!

I made the silliest mistake today... I've been TTing to catch up the lost month I didn't play and, today, I was so happy to finally catch up to the correct date.

Will you just continue in 2013 or are you going to TT a full year ahead? :eek:
Would love to drop by to pick up a Zodiac Snake. If you're sticking with 2013, you can come get a Zodiac Horse if you like.

Edit... Heads up: all your villagers have a new year greeting for you that stops them from pinging until they've said it.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, V. :)

If you're feeling brave, I've done the big leap forward a few times on the side without losing anyone. No guarantees but it's definitely possible.

Will you just continue in 2013 or are you going to TT a full year ahead? :eek:
Would love to drop by to pick up a Zodiac Snake. If you're sticking with 2013, you can come get a Zodiac Horse if you like.

I'm kind of OCD, so I want to play in 2014 : P

All l have to do is wait until a villager wants to move, then I can safely advance a year. However I'll have to put up with my villagers complaining about my absence and extra weeds (got beautiful town though, luckily).

In the meantime, I'll grab a few Zodiac Snakes with alts so I can give them to people when I'm free. Have to dash again soon.

Linius

I'm kind of OCD, so I want to play in 2014 : P

All l have to do is wait until a villager wants to move, then I can safely advance a year. However I'll have to put up with my villagers complaining about my absence and extra weeds (got beautiful town though, luckily).

In the meantime, I'll grab a few Zodiac Snakes with alts so I can give them to people when I'm free. Have to dash again soon.

I'd love one of the snakes. Let me know when you get them. Obviously I can give you something in return, so let me know if you're looking for anything.

789shadow

Banned
Villager moving announcement:

T-Bone is moving away tomorrow if anyone wants him.

Code is 0104 0301 6458, town name is Cyllage.

Frogstep

I'd like one of those snakes if you have spares. I have an extra zodiac horse I can trade you for one. :D

Do zodiac stuff work like the ones we got last night? We visit each other to get one?

I was wondering that myself. What'd you get? I can stop by and we can test it out. :p

MicH

You get a new Zodiac animal each year. So everyone gets the horse today. Yes, you have to play for more than 10 years to complete that set

Linius

Do zodiac stuff work like the ones we got last night? We visit each other to get one?

Pretty sure that the Zodiac item you get depends on what year it is. 2014 is the year of the horse. 2013 was the year of the snake. Next year we'll be getting the goat.

Zero_IYAD

LoL!
That's crazy xD !

I haven't checked my game today, but looks like everyone's getting a horse!
I'd love to grab a snake tho :>

I just got the game a few days ago and I've been having a lot of fun w/ the miiverse as well. The only bad part is that city hall has been closed for the last two days so I can't get in to mess around. I have been sending tax collection letters to all my citizens. No one has sent any money yet.

Audioboxer

Anyone else feel sad when you see the snow people just prior to completely melting? lol

The boat to the tropical island finally opened up for me today :) I've also completed my ice furniture set as well, my OCD had me going crazy capturing snowflakes.

How do I get a slingshot by the way, keep seeing floating presents.

Robin64

Not sure why, but I had a full inventory's worth of gyroids to dig up today. Just dig marks everywhere! And it wasn't even snowing yesterday. Very odd.

zlCfzRUr02sNOkSjhf

Spree

Anyone else feel sad when you see the snow people just prior to completely melting? lol

The boat to the tropical island finally opened up for me today :) I've also completed my ice furniture set as well, my OCD had me going crazy capturing snowflakes.

How do I get a slingshot by the way, keep seeing floating presents.

Yeah, especially when my first snowtyke melted away T_T
HNI_0048.jpg

. . .
BUyIzaCCQAAAH4c.jpg

Slingshot: You buy one at Nookling Junction (if available; merchandise changes from day to day)

Spree

I got a Moth Orchid from my mom in the mail >.> (I already have one in my main room) ...I was hoping for something special.

Today's Bingo numbers: 5, 35, 37.

Fourth snowman's gotta wait till I get a 8, 26, 41, or 45.

I can use 31, 39 and 42

I have 14, 15, 30 and 41 today. :)

lol you posted that just as I was about to post, myself. Can I come over?

milkham

i have 19

i need
kamikazekoala: 30, 41
spree: 35, 37
hitmon: 22, 37,

my fc 3239-2769-8151

i also have bonus on perfect cherries

Gate is open for visitor's.

After that, I'm going to raid some villages for bingo numbers. :)

Milkham, I'm gonna skip your town, cause I don't need that number, sorry. :(

Maybe I visit later. :)

Linius

I got a Moth Orchid from my mom in the mail >.> (I already have one in my main room) ...I was hoping for something special.

Today's Bingo numbers: 5, 35, 37.

Fourth snowman's gotta wait till I get a 8, 26, 41, or 45.

lol you posted that just as I was about to post, myself. Can I come over?

i have 19

i need
kamikazekoala: 30, 41
spree: 35, 37
hitmon: 22, 37,

my fc 3239-2769-8151

i also have bonus on perfect cherries

I can use 31, 39 and 42

I have 14, 15, 30 and 41 today. :)

Can I visit you three for numbers? :)

Don't have any myself. Rocking the same bingo card all week now :p

Spree

I made a mistake with my snowman so I had to restart. Anyways, I got my fourth number.

All of today's numbers: 5, 6, 35, 37

lol @milkham getting trapped in my town XD

EDIT: I could use three of your numbers, Kami!

Linius

Kami, coming your way now!

Then I'll head to Milkhams town. Milkham, can I grab some signatures for Olivia at your town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom