• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I tried a few times but Olivia keeps giving me trash. She's the first villager not to give me a pic for a petition right away :(

Last time I try then I'll settle with for whatever she gives me.

EDIT

A planter...

milkham

That was cool everyone that went to Milkham's!

rm9lcY4.jpg

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Had a letter from Nintendo with a kagamimochi
kagamimochi.jpg

Have actually had it awhile, but it's orderable if anybody wants/needs one.

Westraid

Ackkkkk. I expected Snowtyke to give my my present immediately but he's going to send it in a freaking letter. I'm going to lose sleep over this. I want that snowbunny.
If I don't get it I'm building a firepit right next to the little snow snot face.

braves01

Banned
Were there any New Year's items other than the cider, hats, and gift Isabelle gave out today? I was busy for the countdown :-(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Were there any New Year's items other than the cider, hats, and gift Isabelle gave out today? I was busy for the countdown :-(

There were a couple regional items: twelve-grape plate, berliner, and bell knicknack. I don't think anybody got their hands on that last one though.

Wait, did I miss an item today?

Zodiac horse from Isabelle in the plaza.

Zing

Banned
I just made my first trip to the island. I spent two hours there doing tours and catching bugs. I didn't even know a slingshot existed until I used one on the island. I was wondering how to get those floating presents. So far, I was able to catch a few with my net.

I came home with 70k worth of bugs and fish. It went toward my town well fund. It makes collecting shells and fish nearby seem like a waste of time.

Frogstep

Had a letter from Nintendo with a kagamimochi
kagamimochi.jpg

Have actually had it awhile, but it's orderable if anybody wants/needs one.

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

Translation: I never got one of those so order me one, friend. :p

I got 18, 30, 43, & 45 incase anyone didn't see it on the last page. Just opened my gate as well feel free to take the tropical fruit if you visit.

I can use 31, 39 and 42

I have 14, 15, 30 and 41 today. :)

5, 17, 48, 50.

I need a 21, 26 or 13 and 27 to bingo.

If possible I'd love to visit the three of you for bingo numbers.

Trying to bingo before I make my snowman today.

FC is 1848-1841-5541.

Pyrokai

Oh my god, guys....what have I done?

I wasn't able to play on New Years Eve, and I wanted to join in on the countdown, so I set the clock back a day to December 31st....but I forgot to change the year! So now the game thinks I haven't played in over a year and is currently Dec. 31st 2014.....and it loaded my game and everything! What do I do!? How can I reduce the damage here? I'm freaking out. I quit the game without saving, but I think it's too late.

I seriously fucked up and I'm so upset about it. What will happen if I set the clock back to December 31st, 2013?

Help me :(

Edit: Apparently there's nothing I can do. I set the clock back one year and the effects were still there. I'm not a time traveller and can't believe I messed this up. At least the effects weren't too bad, I don't think. I have bed head and there were a lot of weeds, but the Beautiful Town Ordinance really saved me. All my flowers were still there. And REMARKABLY no one even moved out. So right now the only evidence that I time travelled a whole year by accident is the bulletin board is filled with events from 2014 that haven't actually transpired yet.

Moral of the Story: Even if you miss a holiday, don't travel back. It's almost not worth it :p

Westraid

^You have been lucky! I bet if I had made the same mistake, all my cute villagers would have moved out and be replaced by villagers like Harry and Hippeux.

Snot-Tyke sent me a Matroyshka. I wanted the bunny, for which 2 out of 3 should be well balanced.
Snowboy was weeping because of how ugly he was, Snowdad was near perfect and Snowmam was the most beautiful snowmam the world had ever seen wtf.
*starts fire pit pwp right next to Snowtyke*

Linius

Got my final Snowtyke gift today, the Sleigh. Looks awesome. Glad it worked out quite easy with these gifts. Just so time consuming with these four day cycles plus one extra because the gift comes in the mail.

Time to focus on the last bingo items and the snowman set from Snowboy.

Chopper

zlCfzRU5-sUnbaxHmX

Actual time: 621:10

Sweet.

Bingo numbers today are 13, 25, 32 and 39.

I'm on my last bingo card, I think. Just need dat Snowboard.

Also, if anyone is looking to dispose of gyroids, I'll easily beat Retail on offers for those I don't yet have!

Got Portia in my campsite Igloo where I'm being forced to buy furniture in this mini-game of hers. Got a cassette player for 755 after balking on a volleyball net for 4,915...
After that I fudged up the snowman so I'll only have 3 for the next few days

12, 15, & 23.

gerudoman

A couple of questions... is the 7- Eleven ABM orderable? If not, how hard is it to get it considering I live in Europe and most likely it won't be distributed here? And what kind of things do I have to buy to get the Catalog Maniac badges? Only furniture or also clothes and accesories, even of the opposite gender?

Animekatt

Aw yeah, premium on Gyroids. Finally got that museum room back!

I would like to come by later to sell!

A couple of questions... is the 7- Eleven ABM orderable? If not, how hard is it to get it considering I live in Europe and most likely it won't be distributed here? And what kind of things do I have to buy to get the Catalog Maniac badges? Only furniture or also clothes and accesories, even of the opposite gender?

Unfortunately, the 7-Eleven ATM, as well as any of the other 7-Eleven items are non orderable. The only ways to get those is to:
a. Live in Japan, as they are receivable from special DLC spotpass points at the 7-Elevens there
b. Trade someone for the item
c. Duping

As for your other questions: You would need any, and everything for that badge. Buy up everything in the store each day. There are very few items that CAN'T be cataloged, like the streetpass items you get from people (Balloons, Ice cream), and villager's pictures. We tend to help each other out with cataloging things in this community, so if you need something to be cataloged, ask us!
Or bug Niraj relentlessly.

Bingo numbers today are 13, 25, 32 and 39.

I'm on my last bingo card, I think. Just need dat Snowboard.

Also, if anyone is looking to dispose of gyroids, I'll easily beat Retail on offers for those I don't yet have!
OMG, any of 25 or 39 gets me a instant bingo.

Let me in. :)

gerudoman

Unfortunately, the 7-Eleven ATM, as well as any of the other 7-Eleven items are non orderable. The only ways to get those is to:
a. Live in Japan, as they are receivable from special DLC spotpass points at the 7-Elevens there
b. Trade someone for the item
c. Duping

As for your other questions: You would need any, and everything for that badge. Buy up everything in the store each day. There are very few items that CAN'T be cataloged, like the streetpass items you get from people (Balloons, Ice cream), and villager's pictures. We tend to help each other out with cataloging things in this community, so if you need something to be cataloged, ask us!
Or bug Niraj relentlessly.
Thanks man, I'll take it into consideration, it's a long way to go. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom