• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

What the hell, I keep getting errors when trying to visit you, Chopper. Weird. Another time then

Just finished checking my catalog completion number and here's what I have:

Furniture: 1165 (92%)
Wallpapers: 114 (92%)
Carpets: 109 (92%)
Shirts: 345 (77%)
Pants and shorts: 88 (73%)
Dresses: 45 (46%)
Hats: 172 (82%)
Accessories: 55 (95%)
Shoes and socks: 91 (94%)
Umbrella: 33 (92%)
Paper: 44 (69%)
Songs: 91 (100%)
Gyroids: 97 (74%)

All in all I'm at 2449 items. So close, yet still so far from 80%!

EDIT: Wait. I AM at 80%! OOOOH PHINEAS! Gimme dat gold badge and you can gimme my 500 hours badge too!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
How do I catch the present on the balloon

Once you get the first store upgrade you'll be able to buy a slingshot (they appear randomly). If you get close enough (like near a cliff) you can use your net or shovel to pop them too.

Chopper

What the hell, I keep getting errors when trying to visit you, Chopper. Weird. Another time then

Just finished checking my catalog completion number and here's what I have:

Furniture: 1165 (92%)
Wallpapers: 114 (92%)
Carpets: 109 (92%)
Shirts: 345 (77%)
Pants and shorts: 88 (73%)
Dresses: 45 (46%)
Hats: 172 (82%)
Accessories: 55 (95%)
Shoes and socks: 91 (94%)
Umbrella: 33 (92%)
Paper: 44 (69%)
Songs: 91 (100%)
Gyroids: 97 (74%)

All in all I'm at 2449 items. So close, yet still so far from 80%!

EDIT: Wait. I AM at 80%! OOOOH PHINEAS! Gimme dat gold badge and you can gimme my 500 hours badge too!
It's because I had two top hat wearing lunatics invade about the time you were trying to enter. Try again.

Also, for what it's worth, it seemed like I got my gold catalogue badge well after 80%, like the gold playtime badge.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Once you get the first store upgrade you'll be able to buy a slingshot (they appear randomly). If you get close enough (like near a cliff) you can use your net or shovel to pop them too.
Thanks! My bingo number is 39

I need 13 12 17 15 or 22 5 23 47

MicH

It's because I had two top hat wearing lunatics invade about the time you were trying to enter. Try again.

Also, for what it's worth, it seemed like I got my gold catalogue badge well after 80%, like the gold playtime badge.
Tried again. Still got it. Super weird. I am at about 85% so hopefully he visits my town soon

Chopper

Tried again. Still got it. Super weird. I am at about 85% so hopefully he visits my town soon
I'll close and reopen in a bit.

I don't actually know what percentage I'm at. That's something the app doesn't tell you. But thinking about it, I might be closer to 80% than I thought. All I need are:

Spring and Summer Gracie items
About 50 items of random regular clothing (that's the kicker :/ )
Pave and Egg furniture
Chocolate Cake
ABD
Safe
Treasure Chest
Museum Model
The rest of the Snowman bits (about 10 items)
About 40-odd gyroids

milkham

I'll close and reopen in a bit.

I don't actually know what percentage I'm at. That's something the app doesn't tell you. But thinking about it, I might be closer to 80% than I thought. All I need are:

Spring and Summer Gracie items
About 50 items of random regular clothing (that's the kicker :/ )
Pave and Egg furniture
Chocolate Cake
ABD
Safe
Treasure Chest
Museum Model
The rest of the Snowman bits (about 10 items)
About 40-odd gyroids

i have an abd and safe you can catalog if you like

Need for bingo (any one will do): 19, 24, 40

Numbers I have: 2, 4, 12

i could use your 4

Teptom

I've had the game for two days and my log says I put 15 hours in it already. I'm getting flashbacks from my addiction to the GameCube version.

Effect

Question. I scanned the QR codes for Link's shirt from The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker. How exactly do I buy it and wear it?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Question. I scanned the QR codes for Link's shirt from The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker. How exactly do I buy it and wear it?

Hit the pencil icon on the touch screen and you should be able to select it and wear it.

So yesterday I started taking apart Katie's room and figured I wanted to transfer all my bug stuff to my alt villager. I dropped everything in the plaza with the intention of switching over. EXCEPT. I lost track of time.

Fast forward to this morning and Redd is on the spot I dropped all my bug stuff and half of it is missing.

I cursed at myself but figured it was my fault - I should have taken care of that right away.

*sigh*

Move onto other things like fossil hunting and checking the police station for lost items... and WHALA! There's all my bug stuff!! I was so happy.

So Booker is my MVV today. Dude saved me from losing half a room of unorderables.

Animekatt

Cool, thanks. I'll pay whatever you want for any gyroids I need.

Ok, here's what I have:

rustoid
tall bowtoid
mega fizzoid
tall nebuloid
lullaboid
mini strumboid
metatoid
mega freak
az
oid
oombloid