• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*clears throat*
WHY IS IT I CAN HANG RANDOM SHIT ON MY WALLS BUT I CANT HANG VILLAGER'S PICTURES??!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO BUY SO MANY TABLES????!!!!!
*gently sobs*

Elija2

My bingo number today is 42. Cue Hitchhikers Guide joke.

Redd is selling a legit moving painting in my town if anyone wants it.

*clears throat*
WHY IS IT I CAN HANG RANDOM SHIT ON MY WALLS BUT I CANT HANG VILLAGER'S PICTURES??!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO BUY SO MANY TABLES????!!!!!
*gently sobs*

I made a museum exhibit for my villager pictures. I remember having an entire room in my house dedicated to them in Wild World but that's not really practical.

Animekatt

*clears throat*
*gently sobs*

*comforts* I've been putting the pictures in my basement now. It sucks that I can't really display them in the main house, since I can't afford the room for the tables needed. :(

Linius

Yeah, I'm always rolling the RPJ. But I also post pics from time to time in 'facegaf' as evilore calls it now. I wonder if AC Gaf figured me with glasses by now :p

Ah, I love seeing some real AC-GAF faces. :) Luckily, I happen to actually be a sad-eyed cartoon character.

If anyone else needs to sell some perfect pears on premium, I've opened my town. I'll be AFK for the next hour but I'll try to check on it as often as I can in case of a Resetti. Feel free to stop on Main Street if you like.

Animekatt

Aww! So pretty! Nice to see you not hiding behind your FFXIV avatar. :p

*says that from behind her Louise avatar*

Aww shucks. Thanks :>

Yeah, I'm always rolling the RPJ. But I also post pics from time to time in 'facegaf' as evilore calls it now. I wonder if AC Gaf figured me with glasses by now :p

Lol I thought you would've worn some. But I don't wear glasses on my AC character or Mii. I like to be glasses free in my games. :p

Ah, I love seeing some real AC-GAF faces. :) Luckily, I happen to actually be a sad-eyed cartoon character.

If anyone else needs to sell some perfect pears on premium, I've opened my town. I'll be AFK for the next hour but I'll try to check on it as often as I can in case of a Resetti. Feel free to stop on Main Street if you like.

Haha. Well your pic is cute! I'll be over there right away to sell my fruit.

Linius

Coming over to sell some!

In a bit of a hurry so I'm just going and out.

Frogstep

I do wish these villager pics could be hung on walls. Good thing I'm committing to a full frog town so I won't even have that many to display anyway.

Today marks the second time I complete my snow family. Only 2 more(?) perfect families left to make then it's on to making snowboys. :p

milkham

I do wish these villager pics could be hung on walls. Good thing I'm committing to a full frog town so I won't even have that many to display anyway.

Today marks the second time I complete my snow family. Only 2 more(?) perfect families left to make then it's on to making snowboys. :p

won't you get the same snowman matryoska(?) if you make a perfect family again?

Frogstep

won't you get the same snowman matryoska(?) if you make a perfect family again?

Wait, wha? Will I? I have no idea how that whole shit works lol

edit: Aw shit, it looks like you're right. I should have looked that up more carefully. Welp, fuck me I guess. ;<

Elija2

I've got some stuff to give away if anyone wants them:

stuffed stocking
snowman matryoshka
gold fish trophy
snail clock x2
mush chair
mush stool
mush lamp
mush end table
western desert

Mephala

I have numbers:
03, 04, 21, 28

Alfonso is also in boxes.
Alfonso_NL.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
*clears throat*
*gently sobs*
Yes, there's these tiny little annoyances that stop New Leaf from being perfect. Also annoying that one can't rotate an item while it is on a table so often you can't get it to face the exact way you want.

Mephala

Also annoying that one can't rotate an item while it is on a table so often you can't get it to face the exact way you want.

There is a trick to this. The item's direction is tied to that which your character is facing. When you find the way you need to be facing you need to block all other possible spots the item can be placed then turn slightly towards the table to guide your item onto it. I'll try and get a pic.

Edit.

bRGDSpm.jpg

I blocked the area in front of me with my sofa then I faced turned a little towards the table before dropping my Pic of Ozzie so he now faces the screen. Hope that makes sense. Still an annoyance though.

Frogstep

That is a really helpful tip. Although I managed to to get it to face forward without blocking off anything. Still really neat. :p

KD41iwi.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I accidentally left my 3DS in my locker at work and I am already sad to be skipping a whole day of caring after my town. Fascinating.

I'm after legit art to trade, but I'll let someone that might need it for their collection put their hand up first (assuming they get here before he leaves).

Otherwise, MINE!

Spree

I'm after legit art to trade, but I'll let someone that might need it for their collection put their hand up first (assuming they get here before he leaves).

Otherwise, MINE!

You have a point. I should keep it and trade for it instead lol :p I'm NOWHERE NEAR close to completing my art collection T_T All I have is a Neutral Painting and a Motherly Status ...and Redd comes over selling another Neautral lol. Talk about unlucky... Anyways, forgive me! XP
You should've kept your mouth shut lol :p jk

Can I get in on your 9?

Sure, I'm open :p

You have a point. I should keep it and trade for it instead lol :p I'm NOWHERE NEAR close to completing my art collection T_T All I have is a Neutral Painting and a Motherly Status ...and Redd comes over selling another Neautral lol. Talk about unlucky... Anyways, forgive me! XP
You should've kept your mouth shut lol :p jk

lol jokey joke?

V_V

Chopper

Thanks to Spree I have finished up the Snowman Series. No more bingo for me! Which means I have 3 redundant snowmen here, if anyone wants to activate them.

Now to just grind Snowboys for the next 9 days.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
There is a trick to this. The item's direction is tied to that which your character is facing. When you find the way you need to be facing you need to block all other possible spots the item can be placed then turn slightly towards the table to guide your item onto it. I'll try and get a pic.
Wow. Thanks for this tip.

Oooh. Got the final Snowboy item today. May go for a couple more Snowmen items and then move onto the next thing. Should have started with Snowmen since bingo numbers are going to be thin on the ground going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom