• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spree

Thanks for the dog lamp!

No problem, but I got kicked from your town after hanging out for a while. I stayed to test my wifi after fixing it today. Was it due to you being inactive?

Does anyone have a spare exbibit-room floor and wall they're not using...?

I do. You can have them as soon as I take 'em out of storage (I forgot where I put them :p).

milkham

wildthing getting high for the first time
FjeM6si.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
No problem, but I got kicked from your town after hanging out for a while. I stayed to test my wifi after fixing it today. Was it due to you being inactive?
My cooker's timer started beeping so I wanted to quickly save the game just in case there was a connection error while I was out of the room but accidentally selected to end the session in the rush. Sorry.

Spree

Everyone gets one perfect fruit to start the game.

wow I didn't know this. I must have sold it or something. I do remember getting one on a tree one time ...and selling it later that day :p It took me until the third time when my mom mailed me a perfect Apple that I decided to plant it.

I definitely agree with Zing, though. It's fun playing this way.

wildthing getting high for the first time
FjeM6si.jpg

How u do dis? ...Also, I got the money for the Royal Crown.

EDIT
My cooker's timer started beeping so I wanted to quickly save the game just in case there was a connection error while I was out of the room but accidentally selected to end the session in the rush. Sorry.

Nah, don't worry about it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
How u do dis? ...Also, I got the money for the Royal Crown.
Eat a famous mushroom (red with white spots). The Nintendo dreamtowns have them so you can waste them at no cost if you find the codes (they are worth a nice hunk of change so you're better off selling the ones you find in town)

Spree

Eat a famous mushroom (red with white spots). The Nintendo dreamtowns have them so you can waste them at no cost if you find the codes (they are worth a nice hunk of change so you're better off selling the ones you find in town)

...Silver axe: Cut down ALL the treas!
e3d4c5.gif

Spree

omg I lol'd so hard at this XD

That'd be amazing. My gate's open if you'd like to drop them off. I'm afk though. :/

No problem. I'll drop them of near your station.

They're yours whenever you want to pick them up. And, yes, certain personalities will sell/give you paintings. Check the OP of this thread for Niraj's Art Trick.

Ar you free now? (after I come back from Chopper's?)

there's something about my town and homicidal behavior

:p

btw, how do you upload those without taking out your SD card?

Spree

Oh, I got the digital version.

You can use something like abload.de to upload straight from the 3DS if you don't have an SD card reader.

Thanks, I'll try this out after I get back from bluepolicebox's.

EDIT
I've still been using that one japanese upload place lol

Thanks, I'll try this one too.

Both are supposed to work from 3DS browser, right?

milkham

Oh, I got the digital version.

Thanks, I'll try this out after I get back from bluepolicebox's.

EDIT

Thanks, I'll try this one too.

Both are supposed to work from 3DS browser, right?

i have the digital version too.... i just exit the game and turn the 3ds off.. its a hassle but its faster especially when i have multiple pictures of you trying to murder me.

Spree

i have the digital version too.... i just exit the game and turn the 3ds off.. its a hassle but its faster especially when i have multiple pictures of you trying to murder me.

Alerting the others won't save you. Your pics will look nice in my murder box tho #Dexter

Note to self: Make sure milk's asleep next time.

Robin64

Oh dear. Made the mistake of tallying up my catalog, which I had never really cared about before. Now I do, so I checked and..

Furniture - 314 / 1271
Wallpaper - 24 / 124
Carpets - 28 / 118
Shirts - 68 / 451
Trousers and Skirts - 11 / 121
Dresses - 2 / 97
Hats - 67 / 209
Accessories - 16 / 58
Shoes and Socks - 15 / 97
Umbrellas - 9 / 36
Paper - 5 / 64
Songs - 28 / 91
Gyroids - 76 / 131

Total - 663 / 2868 (or 23%)

(Corrected. DAMN.)

milkham

Oh dear. Made the mistake of tallying up my catalog, which I had never really cared about before. Now I do, so I checked and..

Furniture - 314 / 1271
Wallpaper - 24 / 124
Carpets - 28 / 118
Shirts - 68 / 451
Dresses - 2 / 97
Hats - 67 / 209
Accessories - 16 / 58
Umbrellas - 9 / 36
Paper - 5 / 64
Songs - 28 / 91
Gyroids - 76 / 131

Total - 663 / 1271 (or 52.16%)

Wow, actually over halfway. Better than I expected!

i'm at 88.5 percent and still no badge :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Furniture - 314 / 1271
Wallpaper - 24 / 124
Carpets - 28 / 118
Shirts - 68 / 451
Dresses - 2 / 97
Hats - 67 / 209
Accessories - 16 / 58
Umbrellas - 9 / 36
Paper - 5 / 64
Songs - 28 / 91
Gyroids - 76 / 131

Total - 663 / 1271 (or 52.16%)

Wow, actually over halfway. Better than I expected!

Shouldn't it be 663/2868?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom