• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

If some time today someone pops up with a number 11 that would be swell. Walking around with 6 six day old bingo card :p

Velcro Fly

Is it odd that I've had 7 bingos and have not received doubles of an item yet? Is it normal to not receive doubles? I know the ice furniture cycles because I accidentally sold the wall and had to just get more snowflakes.

Chopper

Is it odd that I've had 7 bingos and have not received doubles of an item yet? Is it normal to not receive doubles? I know the ice furniture cycles because I accidentally sold the wall and had to just get more snowflakes.
Yeah, you get them in sequence.

I got a Snowman Head in the post today. I had no idea that was even a thing!

Spree

hi! so im still a newb at this at the time being... but here is my fc!
2036-8054-7243

Added! :) My FC is in my profile.

15, 24, 33 are the bingo #'s for today

I could use those.

If some time today someone pops up with a number 11 that would be swell. Walking around with 6 six day old bingo card :p

Make your own damn snowmen, u lazy butt!
Just kidding, I have three un-spun snowmen if you wanna try your luck.

Spree

I'll probably pop by later today. But maybe I'm so lazy that I wait for someone else to check them out (6)

I think I remember reading that, if you spin it yourself, there's a only a slim chance of getting a number that's not on your card.

Feel free to stop by whenever. I'll try to keep my town open while I work.

EDIT: Town name is Rumaise; snowmen are below Cesar's house.

I think I remember reading that, if you spin it yourself, there's a only a slim chance of getting a number that's not on your card.

Feel free to stop by whenever. I'll try to keep my town open while I work.

EDIT: Town name is Rumaise; snowmen are below Cesar's house.

Slim chance my behind, 2/3 were misses today and I only had 3 numbers so far.

gerudoman

I'm getting rid of all my fossil miniatures (I have the full set), in case anyone is interested in any of them. I'm specifically looking for hammer toys, a golden chair or a cabana floor. If any of you is interested please shoot me a PM.

Linius

15, 24, 33.

xr4.gif

Spree

Anyone new to the game want my spare axes before I get rid of them?

...Man, I remember when I would've killed for some axes back in the day. My first gold badge was in gardening. Best day ever was when I found the gift shop selling silver axes. *Flashbacks of Cornimer car dying over and over... x_x*

rataven

Man, there are some days where I have the hardest time finding the second snowball in my town.

Anyway, rolled a 42 today if anyone's in need!

Elija2

How do you make an imperfect snowman? I gave him a tiny head compared to his huge body but he's still saying he's perfect.

Linius

How do you make an imperfect snowman? I gave him a tiny head compared to his huge body but he's still saying he's perfect.

Do you have a screencap? From what you say I'd normally say you're good. The body is what defines the kind of snow person you make and depending on the size of the head you make it either perfect or bad. Snowman with a tiny head was my way of making him imperfect.

Elija2

Do you have a screencap? From what you say I'd normally say you're good. The body is what defines the kind of snow person you make and depending on the size of the head you make it either perfect or bad. Snowman with a tiny head was my way of making him imperfect.

zlCfzRVrxAsMOufZh2

Not small enough?

Yeah, you get them in sequence.

I got a Snowman Head in the post today. I had no idea that was even a thing!

I have got spare ones. :( But maybe is that because I already had them all catalogued?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If anyone wants a Snowman vanity, I've got an extra from one of the Snowboys.

You can also make an appropriately-sized body and an oversized head. The body dictates which snowperson you roll.

Another real face. Your numbers grow.

Animekatt

If anyone wants a Snowman vanity, I've got an extra from one of the Snowboys.

You can also make an appropriately-sized body and an oversized head. The body dictates which snowperson you roll.

Sooooo pretty! Welcome to the club! :D

Edit: I'll actually take you up on that snowman vanity if you still have it available.

Another real face. Your numbers grow.

You know you want to show your funny face.

2 snowboards, 1 snow machine and 1 snowmobile

Missing the ski slope floor and the lift chair.

:(

Oh, well, I build a perfect snowboy now.

And Retail is taking apples as a premium. Regular apples that is.

And I have still two snowmen who need a spin, because the first one gave me a bingo, number 28)

I'll take a crack at the snowmen.

Made a snowmam today. Said she looked good then still charged me five snowflakes. Thankfully only need two more ice pieces then her ass can melt for the rest of the season. I am going to try and do the family this round though. Really only want the snow bunny out of this whole ordeal.

Linius

Nice BPB, more RPJ avatars in here!

Don't be a party pooper tree brother!

So any new mods in AC Gaf? I see new mods in every community I frequent today :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom