• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

no bingo number today
5cb33L6.jpg
I see everyone has discovered the joy of making insane snowpeeps in my absence. :D

If anyone is still doing the bingo game, my numbers for today are...
10, 12, 32, 41 - Southeast of the town tree.
Gates are open for a bit.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Number today is 2

I need 17 or 47

how do i improve approval?

when do trees reset to drop stuff when shook?

Re-Tail premium today is Gyroids.

I think I might need that neutral painting, I'll have to check. I'm minus 1 piece for the ski set, never did get that curling stone. :\

edit: Yep, looks like I need it. I can let you catalog my incomplete ski set if you want also. You'll just have to catalog the curling stone from someone else like I did. :p

Thanks, it's yours. :) Got the curling stone from Niraj already so no problem there.

how do i improve approval?

when do trees reset to drop stuff when shook?

1. If you've done everything Izzy suggests, keep talking to villagers. I think I even went to someone else's town and found talking to their villagers raised my rating quickly. It's been awhile though.

2. Furniture and bells spawn once a day at 6 AM.

rataven

Aw, I'm super bummed that the twinkling lights are down from the pine trees. Was hoping they'd last all winter.

Anyway, business for today: Snowman rolled a 1, and Re-tail has a premium on perfect peaches. Let me know if anyone's interested and I'll open the gates.

Garryk

One of my villagers told me he was moving and I asked him to stay. He repaid my kindness by selling me a fake painting...

Is there a way to have him killed?

Aw, I'm super bummed that the twinkling lights are down from the pine trees. Was hoping they'd last all winter.

Anyway, business for today: Snowman rolled a 1, and Re-tail has a premium on perfect peaches. Let me know if anyone's interested and I'll open the gates.

Oh, me please. I have a full drawer of them.

9, 13 & 39 are my bingo #'s and I need an 8 to get bingo.

Got into the stalk market to make some bells(invested just under a million at 105 per) so if any gets a large spike let me know...

Also got the QR machine today so I'll have a new flag for once.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So from now on every perfect Snowboy grants me a the Snowman item. So I guess I can grind for more if people want one.

hitmon

I see everyone has discovered the joy of making insane snowpeeps in my absence. :D

If anyone is still doing the bingo game, my numbers for today are...
10, 12, 32, 41 - Southeast of the town tree.
Gates are open for a bit.

If you are still around, could I visit for number 12? I sent a PM with my friend code.

suzu

Anyones shop selling a fishing rod? or doing special prices on cherries?

Have you tried talking to Isabelle? I think she'll give you one or sell it to you (if you chose a bug net the first time). Try asking her for more advice or something like that.

hitmon

Anyones shop selling a fishing rod? or doing special prices on cherries?

You can buy a fishing rod at my store if you still need to. I PM'd my friend code if you still need.

Bingo numbers for the day: 29,20,02,36

Perfect Apples are getting bonus in my town if anyone wants to sell.

Elija2

I have been pulling withered flowers to raise my weed count.

If that actually counts then that's pretty smart. Say you pull 8 withered flowers + 2 weeds each day. That means you can get the badge in 500 days which still sounds bad but that's how long it takes to get the biggest town tree anyway.

Frogstep

Yo bpb, if you're still around and need to catalog my ski stuff I'll be around. Just let me knowwww!

Oh and I can get that painting off of you too if you still have it. :)

This is what my town currently looks like. I'm pretty much out of room for flowers and just decided I should remove all of the non-hybrids so it looks a little less full and a bit nicer. Maybe cut some trees down too.

How should I go about removing them? Run through them? I'm just worried about my town turning into dirt D:

EDIT: Flowers gone!

I would pick them up and sell them or use a shovel.

Yeah, I think that's the best plan. Going to take me quite a bit of time.

EDIT: Took me like two hours to get everything how I wanted it, but all flowers besides hybrids are gone and it looks so much cleaner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom