• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

My number is 14.

I have 9 villagers and Tutu is in my town. Should I take her? I feel like if I don't, I'll get another Cobb, Chops, Angus, Curlos, Willow, etc.

I need 31 and 16. I have a quaint and wistful painting for trade.

Question for my TTers (i.e. Blue Police Box): can you keep someone in boxes indefinitely while you wait to free up space for them?

I have Lolly in boxes, and I think I want her. Can I keep setting the clock back to noon or something to avoid her going to bed and keep her in boxes for days that way? I know once they go to sleep when they're in boxes, that's it.

And another thing about TTing: I thought the game had a 16-villager memory. I have to have cycled through at least half the villagers out there going 5 days at a time, and I still have had 0 repeats. It seems that the game knows which villagers I've had, going all the way back . . .

Question for my TTers (i.e. Blue Police Box): can you keep someone in boxes indefinitely while you wait to free up space for them?

I have Lolly in boxes, and I think I want her. Can I keep setting the clock back to noon or something to avoid her going to bed and keep her in boxes for days that way? I know once they go to sleep when they're in boxes, that's it.

And another thing about TTing: I thought the game had a 16-villager memory. I have to have cycled through at least half the villagers out there going 5 days at a time, and I still have had 0 repeats. It seems that the game knows which villagers I've had, going all the way back . . .

If you mean Lolly is in boxes in a different town, then yes you can keep rewinding time.

I had Wolfgang in boxes for a month, before I finally sent him to somebody. You don't even need to rewind time until you play again.

EDIT: And of course turn off StreetPass so nobody gets them.

If you mean Lolly is in boxes in a different town, then yes you can keep rewinding time.

I had Wolfgang in boxes for a month, before I finally sent him to somebody. You don't even need to rewind time until you play again.

EDIT: And of course turn off StreetPass so nobody gets them.

Awesome. Didn't know that about StreetPass.

...but it'll ruin the internet magic.

Nah, I've seen this particular magic. No reason why he shouldn't participate.

It's a 16-villager memory for inviting a repeat villager. I've never gotten a repeat move-in either. I haven't even had former villagers as campers. I'm almost positive that you'd have to go through the entire roster of villagers for one of them to reappear. Presumably once you've done so the game will throw them all back into a random shuffle and start doling them out again. It's my last mystery of time travel

I have 9 villagers and Tutu is in my town. Should I take her? I feel like if I don't, I'll get another Cobb, Chops, Angus, Curlos, Willow, etc.

I need 31 and 16. I have a quaint and wistful painting for trade.

Do you need a neutral painting? (Also: I really like Tutu the polar bear.)

Frogstep

I've got Redd in town with a legit perfect painting. Stepping out for about an hour or so though. Just let me know if anyone is interested. :)

I guess the important thing is to write down what day it is right now in my TT town (it's not today), so I remember what day to go back to!

Robin64

That's three fertilisers purchased.. Wonder which will happen first, Katrina moving in or getting the golden shovel.

And why is everyone showing their real face as their avatar now?!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That's three fertilisers purchased.. Wonder which will happen first, Katrina moving in or getting the golden shovel.

And why is everyone showing their real face as their avatar now?!
Real pic January. This is the third year it has happened so I'm guessing you really never go to Off-Topic.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I guess I got Katsuya Eguchi in my plaza from a Nintendo Zone location today. Cool.

Also stay safe those of you in the US who are getting brutalized by snow and cold. Roads were miserable here.

Stat!

I feel like an idiot during charades.

He sleeps during the day and *super hero poses* at night.

He is:

Fairy, Wizard, Turtle or a Bloodsucker?

Bloodsucker? Turtle?

Elija2

I feel like an idiot during charades.

He sleeps during the day and *super hero poses* at night.

He is:

Fairy, Wizard, Turtle or a Bloodsucker?

Bloodsucker? Turtle?

Bloodsucker? I'm guessing they mean vampire, and vampires only come out at night so go with that one.

Why would they not be able to use the word vampire though?

Robin64

A nice painting, perhaps suitable for computer wallpaper.

tumblr_mjxjul8lNY1qilicho2_1280.png

I have a legit neutral painting if someone needs it for their exhibit.

Also if one of you bingo players doesn't mind, I'd appreciate being able to catalog the ski set. :)

Frogstep

I think I might need that neutral painting, I'll have to check. I'm minus 1 piece for the ski set, never did get that curling stone. :\

edit: Yep, looks like I need it. I can let you catalog my incomplete ski set if you want also. You'll just have to catalog the curling stone from someone else like I did. :p

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So Merengue made another stupid request of "furniture she would like" and I'm like "you think I can just get any furniture any time? ㄱ_ㄱ" But then Pippy is like hey I want a pond smelt so I'm like "done" and she gives me a marshmallow chair. So I'm like cool, this shit is tacky as hell, Merengue will love it, so I gave it to her and then she gave me her entire salad bar.

I immediately put it in the empty flea market for 10,000 bells. Can you guess where the next place I saw Merengue was? Yes, in the market pining for the salad bar but saying is she bought it she wouldn't be able to buy groceries that week. I would have told her she is stupid because it is stocked with a week's worth of salad fixins, but the game wouldn't let me.

So anyway in other news my house is starting to be swag as fuck. I have also decided to be permanently time warped 2 hours back because of shops that don't seem to know what late night is for grown adults and close at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom