• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

I got my first Snowman double today. A ski rack. The only thing from the set I'm missing is the ski slope floor. Anyone have one to trade?

Mephala

This is what my town currently looks like. I'm pretty much out of room for flowers and just decided I should remove all of the non-hybrids so it looks a little less full and a bit nicer. Maybe cut some trees down too.

How should I go about removing them? Run through them? I'm just worried about my town turning into dirt D:

EDIT: If anyone wants some non-hybrids for whatever, you can come over and take as many as you'd like :) got tons.

Oh, I'd love to take some White Lilies and can probably trade some hybrids in return.

Speaking of flowers, can any one help me get some Gold Roses? I can offer Blacks I just don't want to take my town off Beautiful Ordinance.

nikos

So the gf decided to join my town using the same 3DS/cartridge. Is there anything we should be aware of? All items (fruit, fossils, etc.) are shared, right? What about bells from rocks and items from trees?

I just started playing a couple of weeks ago, so any and all tips would be much appreciated.

Frogstep

So the gf decided to join my town using the same 3DS/cartridge. Is there anything we should be aware of? All items (fruit, fossils, etc.) are shared, right? What about bells from rocks and items from trees?

I just started playing a couple of weeks ago, so any and all tips would be much appreciated.

She'll pretty much be starting as a fresh new character. She'll have to get her own tools. If she's living in your town she'll have access to whatever fruit trees you have around there.

There's only one money rock so whichever one of you gets to it first that's who it goes to. Fossils too. :p

Roto13

Shared:

- stuff in the shops
- fossils
- museum stuff
- that one breakable rock with an ore inside
- fruit trees

Not shared:
- stuff you get in the mail from Nintendo
- stuff you get at the post office from Nintendo
- storage
- bells
- special exhibit rooms at the museum
- daily money rocks
- mail storage at the post office
- Isabelle

nikos

She'll pretty much be starting as a fresh new character. She'll have to get her own tools. If she's living in your town she'll have access to whatever fruit trees you have around there.

There's only one money rock so whichever one of you gets to it first that's who it goes to. Fossils too. :p

Shared:

- stuff in the shops
- fossils
- museum stuff
- fruit trees

Not shared:
- storage
- bells
- Isabelle

Thanks guys! Guess I'll have to be nice and let her loot the town whenever she's here playing.

Oh, I'd love to take some White Lilies and can probably trade some hybrids in return.

Speaking of flowers, can any one help me get some Gold Roses? I can offer Blacks I just don't want to take my town off Beautiful Ordinance.

Sorry, I actually got everything totally cleared out D:

I'll go ahead and edit that post again.

Delvino

Neo Member
Hey, anyone want to come visit my town (Delumi)? No real reason, just to explore, maybe rack up some medals on the island for a bit.

Not yet. What you got?

Mini rustoid
Tall echoid
Gargloid
Tall gongoid
Tall lamentoid x2 (ON THE SAME DAY WTF!?)

Should put a wanted list up on moridb.

Talk about it with some of the badges it would takes years to accomplish.

Without cheating Weed Menace would take 2,500 days(2 weeds a day) to accomplish.

Actually you can...

Ah.

I have been pulling withered flowers to raise my weed count.

...yeah that.

I keep my beaches chockablock with them for this reason.

EDIT: There's a garbage pail for sale in my store for anyone after one for the next few hours.

Shared:

- stuff in the shops
- fossils
- museum stuff
- fruit trees

Not shared:
- storage
- bells
- daily money rocks
- Isabelle

If the first character bought all four, the other ones can't use them, though, right?

So I've been wondering, do snooty/uchi villagers take the longest to obtain their pictures?

Been wanting to let Violet leave but not without giving me a picture first.

Krelian

Man, I swear sometimes I only have a single snowball in my town. No matter how hard I look I have to save and quit to reset their position. Also, my Snowboy disappeared yesterday after I entered and left a house. I assume it's because he was right next to a bush? At least I got the letter today.

Roto13

Well, I finished the entire Ski Slope set. Only got one double. :p

I wonder how much of this stuff can be recoloured. I know the curling stone can. (I want more curling stones for that very reason.)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Man, I swear sometimes I only have a single snowball in my town. No matter how hard I look I have to save and quit to reset their position. Also, my Snowboy disappeared yesterday after I entered and left a house. I assume it's because he was right next to a bush? At least I got the letter today.

Could be behind a bush. They're kind of hard to see when that happens.

Roto13

Apparently three things from the ski set can be recoloured by Cyrus. The slalom gate (to blue), the curling stone (to red or blue), and the snowboard (to six different colours). I'm going to need a lot of snowboards. :p

MicH

Apparently three things from the ski set can be recoloured by Cyrus. The slalom gate (to blue), the curling stone (to red or blue), and the snowboard (to six different colours). I'm going to need a lot of snowboards. :p
I was hoping you could customize the slalom gate. This is so cool

Nibbles left my town and she didn't send me her pic.

The nerve.

And I'll be joining the

G0Y0004.jpg

team later today.

WHO ELSE IS WITH ME

Stat!

Kind of odd. Kiki moved in like the 29th, and she just asked me to move out. I told her to stay but that was seriously odd.

And I don't really get New Leaf sometimes. I'm the mayor and I can't order people to move house locations? Tutu's house is going up in one of the WORST spots.

Kind of odd. Kiki moved in like the 29th, and she just asked me to move out. I told her to stay but that was seriously odd.

And I don't really get New Leaf sometimes. I'm the mayor and I can't order people to move house locations? Tutu's house is going up in one of the WORST spots.

The mayor of my city can't knock on my door and order me to move. ;)

There's a reset trick outlined in the OP of the thread if you want control over where your villagers move in.

Stat!

The mayor of my city can't knock on my door and order me to move. ;)

There's a reset trick outlined in the OP of the thread if you want control over where your villagers move in.

I already started up a new day with my character. I haven't saved yet though but I have a feeling I'm screwed? :(

Also, the mayor of your city can put zoning laws in place so you can't decide to build a house where ever you may please such as blocking a route to the beach l) ...Maybe.

I found if there's REALLY some place I don't want a villager, I put a PWP there. :p

Man, it's odd. I'm going on a week now and no villager has taken my tenth spot. I feel like either Isabelle is lying to me about how great my town is or there's a weird HOA being inflicted that's making it... less attractive... for animals to move in.

In other news, the house revamp over the weekend was mostly a success. I'm still missing a couple of Pascal pieces for my pirate room but the upstairs and main floors are pretty much done. I want to keep the few Pavé items in my basement and hopefully complete it come March. Otherwise it looks a bit thrown together.

If anyone is interested, my dream code is 5000-2214-1399. Just ignore the rest of the town. Looks like shit. Flowers are everywhere. :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Shame he's lazy. Need Smug or Uichi preferably.

Though I need to be careful, found my planned bench location is to close to my fountain despite the massive gap between them so it's going to require a lot of demolishing and replacing and I wouldn't want a new neighbour moving in in the middle of all that.

Spree

Is anyone free to let me visit their town for signatures? I'll be here for the next few hours.

Also, Kyle said he needed 6 signatures. Does that mean I gotta visit 6 towns, or can I get multiple signatures from the same town?

Is anyone free to let me visit their town for signatures? I'll be here for the next few hours.

Also, Kyle said he needed 6 signatures. Does that mean I gotta visit 6 towns, or can I get multiple signatures from the same town?

Just one town, you'll get the six signatures from the villagers there.

I can open again in a minute. :) Just talk to six villagers and they'll automatically say they'll sign. When you have all six, return the petition to Kyle.

Audioboxer

I got my first piece of the link outfit, the hero's clothes! :D

Set my first public upgrade as well, the Museum. Already managed to pay off 100,000 bells.

I've only had the game for a week or two if anyone is wondering.

bluepolicebox, I can't remember if you need a quaint painting but Redd is selling it today at my town.

I've already laid claim to the famous painting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom