• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spree

I can open again in a minute. :) Just talk to six villagers and they'll automatically say they'll sign. When you have all six, return the petition to Kyle.

Thanks again :)

I got my first piece of the link outfit, the hero's clothes! :D

Set my first public upgrade as well, the Museum. Already managed to pay off 100,000 bells.

I've only had the game for a week or two if anyone is wondering.

Welcome, all LTTP'ers!

Elija2

So I was playing a game of hide-and-seek and as I'm doing so Bob calls me over and asks me to head over with him to his place. I say yes because I wanted to see what would happen if I completed a game of hide-and-seek with Bob following me everywhere. Unfortunately I looked all over town and couldn't find the third hider so I assumed they were hiding on the beach. Bob wouldn't let me go down there because he doesn't live in a houseboat so I had to quickly head over to his place and then leave. I then go to the beach where Deirdre was hiding and finish the game.

I was surprised that the game generates other chores for you to do while a game of hide-and-seek is occurring. Also I wonder if it's possible to get multiple villagers to follow you around. Like if a villager wants you to fetch another villager for them and while doing so a third villager asks to come over to your place. Then I could walk around town with my entourage following me everywhere.

Quaint painting is available for purchase inside my Redd's shop for today. Friend code is found via profile as usual.

Will open in a few minutes.

Elija2

I still have some stuff to give away. If anyone wants any of these let me know:

stuffed stocking
gold fish trophy
snail clock x2
mush chair
mush lamp
mush end table
western desert

I still have some stuff to give away. If anyone wants any of these let me know:

stuffed stocking
snowman matryoshka
gold fish trophy
snail clock x2
mush chair
mush stool
mush lamp
mush end table
western desert
I'd love these, please.

Plus ANY snowman family furniture. I fail at making snowmen and haven't had the time to play lately >___<

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I've got a beach table at my island if anybody wants one
beach-table.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Urgh, Merrry. Why would you give me a petition just before I'm off to bed. Silly cat, so signatures for you.

I'd love these, please.

Plus ANY snowman family furniture. I fail at making snowmen and haven't had the time to play lately >___<
I'm working on my next set of family members (made an imperfect snowmam today) but after that I can get you the Snowboy item since I've made it so that's all the Snowboy gives me.

LadyRiven

Hey everyone! Sorry I've not been around much the past couple of weeks. I was away for Christmas, and then a couple of days ago, I had to put one of my dearly beloved kitties to sleep. :'( To add insult to injury, because I wasn't able to play as much, my favorite neighbor ended up moving out of my town today without any warning. SIIIIGH. I hope I can get a really good neighbor to take his place.

In better news, my boyfriend got me an XL for Christmas, and now it feels like I'm playing a whole new game. I love the huge screen so much. People told me I would be annoyed by pixelly-ness, but it still looks fine to me and there's so much less glare.

As for snowmen, they're kinda stressing me out. It takes me so darn long to find the snowballs and I'm tired of chopping my trees down. :p I've gotten 3 bingo items so far, all of the ice set and then some, but I fail every time I try to make a snow boy. ><

If anyone hasn't had time for the snow people at all, and would like some of the ice set, I have a bunch of extras.

Can anyone tell me whether deleting a friend code will also delete the best friend from inside the game?

Well, not delete it, but make it so it looks like they're always offline.

No, I had to cash in some nintendo points. The Australian CN basically has nothing worthwhile and hardly ever updates so I got this and some Hanafuda cards.

The pages are grid-lined with a small K.K. Slider on the bottom right of each page.

Spree

Hey everyone! Sorry I've not been around much the past couple of weeks. I was away for Christmas, and then a couple of days ago, I had to put one of my dearly beloved kitties to sleep. :'( To add insult to injury, because I wasn't able to play as much, my favorite neighbor ended up moving out of my town today without any warning. SIIIIGH. I hope I can get a really good neighbor to take his place.

Sorry to hear about your cat. I know that feel.

@Snowmen: Have you taken a look at this?

Linius

I ordered two of these New Leaf notebooks last year around the release of the game because my points were going to vanish. A few weeks back I ordered the Luigi statue, finally something from Club Nintendo I'll be really happy with :D

Oh and I had so much confidence in my snowman building skills that I skipped the save+continue and now I'm stuck with a snowmam instead of a snowboy :p

milkham

I ordered two of these New Leaf notebooks last year around the release of the game because my points were going to vanish. A few weeks back I ordered the Luigi statue, finally something from Club Nintendo I'll be really happy with :D

Oh and I had so much confidence in my snowman building skills that I skipped the save+continue and now I'm stuck with a snowmam instead of a snowboy :p

snow-hubris

Does anyone want Katie?

Bingo - 7, 18, 40, 42

need 26 & 27 or 33 & 46

Day after getting gold slingshot I get not 1 but 2 silver ones.....willing to give them to folks without a slingshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom