• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Finally

zlCfzRWnQjMWMnJKlT

Awesome, I might visit you tonight if you're around. Mine should be coming quickly too (I assume...) :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks, your turnip price stinks today at 49....

Mine's been going down so far this week 91, 86, 81. Hoping it's a big spike week.

Sorry, I'll try harder next time.

Awesome, I might visit you tonight if you're around. Mine should be coming quickly too (I assume...) :p

Sure, just post in the thread when you're around, I'm not going anywhere today as it's still way too fucking cold. On the plus side, it's warmer than yesterday. On the negative side, it's still -10, -32 wind chill (-23, -35.5 in celsius).

Also have a bit of a mystery today:

zlCfzRWnjGgge42fPk

This was definitely a pink one yesterday.

Linius

I can squeeze in a quick visit now it seems. Do you have snowmen around too?

And damn, that's way too cold man. Is your area covered in snow as well?

EDIT

Scratch the visit, my internet doesn't work properly at the moment. Guess it has something to do with the storm outside.

Niraj

I can squeeze in a quick visit now it seems. Do you have snowmen around too?

And damn, that's way too cold man. Is your area covered in snow as well?

EDIT

Scratch the visit, my internet doesn't work properly at the moment. Guess it has something to do with the storm outside.

I was actually intending to build a snowman for you guys since I just need to get the snowtyke stuff.

It was snowing a lot before yesterday. I think we had something like 16+ inches before the heavy cold.

If your internet starts working properly just let me know.

Koomaster

Also have a bit of a mystery today:

zlCfzRWnjGgge42fPk

This was definitely a pink one yesterday.
I've also had the odd flower change color, might have happened ~3 times since I have been playing. No idea what causes it.

I've also had a flower change color because a neighbor decided to plant one seconds after I placed it. I planted it and started walking away and then I heard the flower planting sound again. Walked over and a neighbor was in front of the flower and it had changed color. Did you happen to pick this one up and place it back down?

Also is Miiverse down for anyone else?
Edit: Nevermind seems to be back up. Glitch in the Matrix I suppose.

Niraj

I've also had the odd flower change color, might have happened ~3 times since I have been playing. No idea what causes it.

I've also had a flower change color because a neighbor decided to plant one seconds after I placed it. I planted it and started walking away and then I heard the flower planting sound again. Walked over and a neighbor was in front of the flower and it had changed color. Did you happen to pick this one up and place it back down?

Also is Miiverse down for anyone else?

No, it was just sitting there. Really weird. I remember you and a couple other people mentioning the planting thing though.

Miiverse has been up and down for me today. Was down when I woke up, but then when I posted something earlier it was fine.

I also built a snowman today if anybody wants to get a number from it.

Velcro Fly

Had Alice want to come over for a visit.

She's said the same three lines over and over and over again throughout every room.

Ugh I just want to get my snowman numbers and every fucking villager in sight either wants to see my house or wants me to come over.

Koomaster

Had Alice want to come over for a visit.

She's said the same three lines over and over and over again throughout every room.

Ugh I just want to get my snowman numbers and every fucking villager in sight either wants to see my house or wants me to come over.
It's the AC rule; if you've got a small amount of time to play, and/or want to get a bunch done, every single neighbor will need to talk to you right away. :p

Collete

Just want to ask here, for perfect town status, do bamboos count toward your tree count?
If so, I can essentially cut down every normal/fruit tree in my town and have bamboo everywhere, right?

Niraj

Just want to ask here, for perfect town status, do bamboos count toward your tree count?
If so, I can essentially cut down every normal/fruit tree in my town and have bamboo everywhere, right?

I think bamboo does count towards your tree count.

Koomaster

I honestly have no clue if bamboo counts or not; but my guess would be no.
Safe thing to do is to get perfect town through trees and earn your gold watering can (if that is what you are after) and then after that cut down everything and replace with bamboo.

I have to warn you though if you aren't familiar with bamboo, every few days it starts to spread. There will be a crack in the ground near the bamboo (like fossils/gyroids). If you have this stuff spread all over your town it will make finding anything else buried a pain.

suzu

Does anyone want Marina? She's a pink Normal personality octopus. She will be in boxes on the 8th.

Preferably to someone who doesn't have a villager also moving out in the same week.. I don't want an uninvited move-in. :p

Elija2

Does anyone want Marina? She's a pink Normal personality octopus. She will be in boxes on the 8th.

Preferably to someone who doesn't have a villager also moving out in the same week.. I don't want an uninvited move-in. :p

I'm so tempted, but I don't need a third normal villager.

milkham

if you have someone moving out and no one claims them you remain infectious for a week?

Can you ask someone to move in when you still have 10 houses but one of them says "Moved Out", or do you have to have 9 houses to ask someone to move in? Thanks!

Can you ask someone to move in when you still have 10 houses but one of them says "Moved Out", or do you have to have 9 houses to ask someone to move in? Thanks!

No. If they're still listed on your map, they're considered a resident. You just wouldn't get the invitation dialogue when you spoke to your prospective villager.

milkham

so niraj and i discovered villagers are immune to pitfall seeds when you're online
VN4zklo.jpg

my plans for sheldon fell apart

LadyRiven

Is she still available? I would love her! My fav villager just moved out and she'd be perfect. :)

suzu

Is she still available? I would love her! My fav villager just moved out and she'd be perfect. :)

Who was your fav villager? If he moved recently, he might end up in my town if you visit. lol

I'd need to time travel a day forward to put her in boxes, but I've added you~ my fc is in my profile.

LadyRiven

Who was your fav villager? If he moved recently, he might end up in my town if you visit. lol

I'd need to time travel a day forward to put her in boxes, but I've added you~ my fc is in my profile.

Gruff. I guess he is a grouchy type, but he never seemed grouchy to me. Just kind of a ... gruff.. old goat. XD I loved him! T_T

I will add you back. I can also wait until tomorrow so you don't have to time travel if that's more convenient for you. :)

So Robin64 inspired me to record my catalogue and I'm at 64%. Lots of stuff I swore I had but I guess I didn't. Time to start raiding my HHS homes for the things I need.

suzu

Gruff. I guess he is a grouchy type, but he never seemed grouchy to me. Just kind of a ... gruff.. old goat. XD I loved him! T_T

I will add you back. I can also wait until tomorrow so you don't have to time travel if that's more convenient for you. :)

I don't mind. Are you free now? :O

Chopper

I'm not easily impressed by towns that have patterned paths, but I discovered this place on Miiverse. Pretty nice, and definitely worth a visit...

6400 2587 0340

Also, there's only 1 Figaro.

Niraj

Well, you got me there. I don't even remember what I named my GC town. lol

I had the castle theme too, but changed my town tune to the battle theme later.

Exposed. I declare Roto13 the winner, and true monarch of the true Figaro.

I think I named my GC town Narshe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom