• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

Yup. I'll order it now.

DKCQF.gif

milkham

By the way.... did I help you find your last flooring piece too? *chuckles* I remember helping someone complete their flooring catalogue recently.

I'll have that around 5:00 p.m. PST.

I think it was either you or koo,

what do you guys think? i feel like it's not the best it could be
dj5xVvU.jpg

Frogstep

I was just blowing smoke up my ass when I told myself I was going to start buying/selling turnips.

Come Sunday I always forget to buy them or when I do remember I'm just like "meh, fuck turnips". I'll get that turnip badge(s) maybe around the time I get my golden weed pulling badge.

I'd like to get into buying/selling turnips but I'm always sleeping during the time they are available for sale. And I don't want to mess with the time on my 3DS.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've probably chosen the worst time to minimise New Leaf playing since it's my Birthday coming up. I've noticed my reputation currently is total individual so I guess all my BFF statuses have evaporated. Will not be surprised if I get the worst presents.

milkham

I've probably chosen the worst time to minimise New Leaf playing since it's my Birthday coming up. I've noticed my reputation currently is total individual so I guess all my BFF statuses have evaporated. Will not be surprised if I get the worst presents.

How do you check this?

With my b-day tomorrow I should do a lot better since I've done all of their errands so far.

Roto13

15, 5, or 7 will give me bingo and I really want to get rid of this bingo card, so if anyone has one of those, please let me know. :p

Stat!

I finally have Gracie for the first time in my town!

I have a wistful, quaint, and perfect painting for trade.

Also, have turnips selling for 166 bells if anyone wants.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
15, 5, or 7 will give me bingo and I really want to get rid of this bingo card, so if anyone has one of those, please let me know. :p

If you want to get a number from mine, let me know.

I also have Katie again today if anybody would like to take her.

I ran out of space in my picture exhibit today
zlCfzRXELSsrzoE2jv

So I guess I'll start dumping them in my half full Nintendo room for now.

I also have an extra snowman carpet, snowmobile, and snow machine, if anybody wants any of those. Oh, and a famous painting.

MicH

zlCfzRXELSsrzoE2jv

I also have an extra snowman carpet, snowmobile, and snow machine, if anybody wants any of those. Oh, and a famous painting.
Mother of God. Your animals love you

Niraj

Those are all extras, so if anybody wants any, let me know. I'd like to keep the ones from those who have moved though (Sparro, Boomer, Rhonda, Annalisa) since I can't get more of those.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'd ask for Groucho but I fell I should earn it myself.

Also his house isn't exactly is a bad spot.

That and grumpy villagers are bros.

Niraj

Do you have one of those specific numbers? :p

That all depends on you. The number hasn't been rolled yet. Are you a bad enough dude to get a bingo?

I'd ask for Groucho but I fell I should earn it myself.

Also his house isn't exactly is a bad spot.

That and grumpy villagers are bros.

I was kind of indifferent to him at first, but he really grew on me. I like to think of him as the most reasonable villager I have.

Linius

zlCfzRXELSsrzoE2jv

I said God damn.

zlCfzRXELSsrzoE2jv

You should gift your doubles to other animal villagers so it looks like everyone likes everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom