• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

Y1Su0rf.png

lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have 02. But I'm off to dinner so I'll have to open my gate afterwards.

EDIT: I'm now back if anyone wants it.

Roto13

I can't even tell you how happy I am to be out of an apartment complex where that was a problem.

I saw my next door neighbour sneaking into her apartment with an empty cart, and the timers on the machines showed that they had just started, so it was most likely her. I should slip a cat turd under her door.

milkham

I saw my next door neighbour sneaking into her apartment with an empty cart, and the timers on the machines showed that they had just started, so it was most likely her. I should slip a cat turd under her door.

slip it into her clothes

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just slip one of your shirts into her laundry and tell her significant other that her laundry is done. When (s)he checks it out and finds the shirt, they'll assume that she is having an affair. After months of fights and distrust, they'll split up, and her life will be ruined. Then, once she's homeless and living on the streets, tap dancing and holding a sign begging for tips, you can walk up and say "here's a tip: don't use every goddamn laundry machine next time," and ride off into the sunset on a horse that happens to be there.

Roto13

Just slip one of your shirts into her laundry and tell her significant other that her laundry is done. When (s)he checks it out and finds the shirt, they'll assume that she is having an affair. After months of fights and distrust, they'll split up, and her life will be ruined. Then, once she's homeless and living on the streets, tap dancing and holding a sign begging for tips, you can walk up and say "here's a tip: don't use every goddamn laundry machine next time," and ride off into the sunset on a horse that happens to be there.

This is a foolproof plan

I think I'm going to refer to Margie as "Sally" forever thanks to the AC movie :p

Whenever my neighbors ask me to deliver something to her, I think "who is Margie?"

milkham

It is the worst thing. Not just the worst movie. The worst thing. Ever.

I'm watching it right now, I recognize the furniture and kk slider just started singing, wow and the clothes, the music. I could have watched this instead of wasting my life.

uTsmIGN.png

Tia, Kabuki, & Leonardo out.

Lolly, Chief, & Pashmina in.

Octavian going next so I can make room for Felicity (friend has her moving Tuesday).

Sad to see the last of my originals go, but it was time for a change, and I need to finish getting my Uchi & Peppy PWPs.

It really feels good when they attach their pic to their good-bye letter. 3/3 so far . . .

It wasn't that bad. They did about as good as they could making a movie based on Animal Crossing. It's charming but dull. Kinda like the games, am I right? huehuehue

Considering they didn't really have any game story to go off of to make the movie, I think they did an okay job.

Your statement I put in bold is spot-on imo :p

Linius

My birthday happened three months in, didn't had to wait Long. Luckily long enough to have a BFF villager doing my birthday and getting the cake as a present.

Happy birthday to the both of you!

Linius

Guys, why am i having a lot of Rotten perfect peaches lately? I hate having those bare trees :'(

Every three to five harvests trees will die. That.'s the only downside of perfect fruit trees. You'll always have one rotten fruit and two good fruits when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom