• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

I think he meant like, he doesn't want to dig up those special stumps because of how rare they are to get with just a regular axe. Can't bring himself to do it. :p

Yeah pretty much this haha.
I want to dig them up so bad but like...It is a rare stump and I want all those mushrooms lol.

Edit: Crap top page...

Elija2

Yeah pretty much this haha.
I want to dig them up so bad but like...It is a rare stump and I want all those mushrooms lol.

Edit: Crap top page...

If you ever come across a silver axe (they can rarely be found for sale on the island) those will always leave a special stump when chopping trees with it.

Frogstep

I have never seen a silver axe on my island. But to be fair I neglected the shit out of that place for the majority of my time with this game (since launch).

I've been visiting pretty frequently now but still haven't see one. :p

Elija2

I have never seen a silver axe on my island. But to be fair I neglected the shit out of that place for the majority of my time with this game (since launch).

The first time I saw them on my island I bought as much as I could afford. Still haven't used any of them though.

milkham

i've never seen one on mine either, the few i had i bought from someone else's island.
if you need a club tortimer application, i've got that every single day.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So goodbye to Eloise. I felt with the New Year it was time to start saying goodbye to old faces and as I already had her photo it was her time. Quite sad as she did host my Birthday party. I did get another of her photos in the post.

Tonight I better start moving some flowers into the safe zones. I'm letting my new neighbour crash wherever and will build around them.

Koomaster

The first time I saw them on my island I bought as much as I could afford. Still haven't used any of them though.
I was so excited to see them on my island (since I thought they were club tortimer exclusive for some reason) that I bought a bunch to give to people here... then nobody wanted any when I asked. :(

Edit...
tumblr_mzg2psHeZD1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Pictured: 3 Perfect Wonderful Snowboys & 1 Hideous MONSTER who curses the day he was created!!!!!

...Wait, which one was the monster again?

I was so excited to see them on my island (since I thought they were club tortimer exclusive for some reason) that I bought a bunch to give to people here... then nobody wanted any when I asked. :(

Edit...
tumblr_mzg2psHeZD1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Pictured: 3 Perfect Wonderful Snowboys & 1 Hideous MONSTER who curses the day he was created!!!!!

...Wait, which one was the monster again?

The dude with the crazy moustache and his hidden axe... =D

Question about turnip prices: if I had 89,117, and now 324, will it go up again tomorrow or should I sell now? I've never actually had luck like this in my own town before.

The snowballs spawned in a convenient place so I built a Snowboy despite finishing the set several days ago. If anyone wants the extra TV I received, they're welcome to it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Have perfect cherries on premium today. Also got an ancient wall and daisy meadow from Saharah today if anybody needs either of those. I actually almost sold the latter because I mixed it up with the wildflower floor. Glad I decided to actually check first :p

Have perfect cherries on premium today. Also got an ancient wall and daisy meadow from Saharah today if anybody needs either of those. I actually almost sold the latter because I mixed it up with the wildflower floor. Glad I decided to actually check first :p

Nice, I'll buy the ancient wall from you later if that's alright.

Frogstep

I gotta say, these 4 snowtyke items are really worth the time it takes to make the 4 different snow families. They're actually really cool looking. Way better than the other snowpeople stuff, imo.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Got a third mannequin with my alt. Don't know if I really need them but it's good to know I've managed to almost complete one of the longer tasks.

Niraj

Gonna start playing AC soon so i took the liberty of adding a few of you (new 3ds owner) my code is: 3754 8161 4423

Welcome :) you should mention who you added so they can be sure to add you back. You don't get sent a friend request or anything, both people have to add each other's numbers.

Elija2

Good news, Koo! One of my villagers finally started wearing one of your Christmas sweaters! Better late than never.

zlCfzRYjAEA2N47_ux

Hans is quite a huge admirer of you now.

rataven

Is growing a perfect fruit like, super, super rare? I've only ever had one perfect fruit, which I sold because it looked weird and I didn't know what was wrong with it (I have oranges). I've been playing since August and not a single tree has ever spawned another perfect orange since! I don't get it.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone hoards ore like I do, but my Retail is paying premium for it today.

I already got two spares from my snowboys. Seriously, fuck them.

Yeah, I got a bit more. :( A wall, dresser, clock and tv (not sure about that one).

Still building a snowboy a day for the stuff. :)

Rocket has moved away, so that leaves Bree of the unwanted villagers in my town. :D Still have a spot open, not sure who I still want in my town.

Elija2

Is growing a perfect fruit like, super, super rare? I've only ever had one perfect fruit, which I sold because it looked weird and I didn't know what was wrong with it (I have oranges). I've been playing since August and not a single tree has ever spawned another perfect orange since! I don't get it.

They are pretty rare. I only saw a perfect orange once as well, but I knew to plant it harvest more of them. I can give you some of mine if you want.

Stat!

A few questions from someone sick of snowpeople.

Anyone have all the snowpeople items that someone like myself to catalog? If not, I can start getting a list together and we can have that.

Also,

For trade: Wistful, Quaint, and Scenic Painting
Need: Fine, Flowery, Moody, Solemn, Common, Moving, and/or Amazing Paintings. Also, Great, Beautiful, Motherly, or Gallant Statues.

Niraj

Anyone have all the snowpeople items that someone like myself to catalog? If not, I can start getting a list together and we can have that.

Also,

Need: Fine, Flowery, Moody, Solemn, Common, Moving, and/or Amazing Paintings. Also, Great, Beautiful, Motherly, or Gallant Statues.

A lot of the other stuff I have in my post office right now, but I have all the snowboy items but the bed, a snowmobile, snow machine, and ski slope floor sitting out in front of my station if you want to catalog those.

rataven

They are pretty rare. I only saw a perfect orange once as well, but I knew to plant it harvest more of them. I can give you some of mine if you want.

Aw thanks. I think I'll tough it out because now I'm just super curious to see how long it'll actually take to get another perfect fruit. If no bumpy oranges show up in a few months though, I'll hit you up!

Also,

I'll gladly trade you a solemn painting for a scenic! Give me an hour from the time of this post though, I'll open up the town as soon as I'm home.

Frogstep

Now I want some stumps. D:

But I think I'm gonna wait till Spring. The snow'll be gone and I think they'll look nicer during that season.

YAY! I'm a full-timer in Animal Crossing again! First since the original (and to a lesser extent City Folk)! Started fresh after deserting my first NL file that was only active for a few days when I got it on release day, started the new one on Jan 3rd!

My first piece of advice to newcomers, GO TO THE ISLAND ASAP! If you're in a donating to the Museum spree, you have DOZENS to grab in each there, also make sure to swim with the Rental Wet Suit, as you can dive on shadows to grab more stuff to donate!

Last count I had like 60+ Fish (both categories) and about 30 bugs! Finally got my first art piece from Redd yesterday.

Nookling's is upgrading for the first time tomorrow, psyched for that!

And today was a good day:

zlCfzRYmvvIUB1THyr

zlCfzRYmzzoi-C0hgo

Aw Yiss.

You sir, win the internet!

I'd say you even achieved quite the... TOUCHDOWN!

Niraj

Does anyone know if there is a set for the captain's monitor.

Nah not really. There's stuff that you could kind of fit together though, like the captain's monitor, crew member's seat, crew's monitor, hologram machine, large space console, small space console, space captain's seat, space console, spherical radar, and the wall-mounted monitor.

Mephala

Does anyone know if there is a set for the captain's monitor.

Nah not really. There's stuff that you could kind of fit together though, like the captain's monitor, crew member's seat, crew's monitor, hologram machine, large space console, small space console, space captain's seat, space console, spherical radar, and the wall-mounted monitor.

I actually have a room with these furniture you. You can have a look if you want Aiustis
Dream Address: 7400 2902 1496
I can also take screenshots later tonight if you prefer.

After checking turnips today and Reese giving me a lowly 64 again I decided to post on miiverse a scribble of Reese killing me with a turnip like knife while yelling "64 Bells". I got 4 Yeahs before an admin took it down saying it was too violent. =.='

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom