• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Yeah, I got a bit more. :( A wall, dresser, clock and tv (not sure about that one).

Still building a snowboy a day for the stuff. :)

Rocket has moved away, so that leaves Bree of the unwanted villagers in my town. :D Still have a spot open, not sure who I still want in my town.

You already have a complete snowman set right? Maybe we can trade some dupes I end up with over time if you don't mind?

Chopper

Guys, did you notice? The trees are green!

I was expecting my last snowmam piece in the post today. Instead, I got a double. How annoying.

So if anyone would like to trade your Dresser for a Vanity, let me know.

Linius

Made a new perfect snowboy in one try today, glad that's done. Let me post what I still need:

Snowman: bed, clock, dresser, lamp, table, TV, vanity, wall and wardrobe.

I can trade a snowman carpet or chair for any of those items.

And then there's also that last item from the skiset: bobsled. I probably get that one for completing my bingocard, didn't had any spares for that set so far. I do have an extra Slalom Gate for a trade though.

I'll see if anyone got something for me later today.

You already have a complete snowman set right? Maybe we can trade some dupes I end up with over time if you don't mind?

Sure. :) Only missing dupe of snowman series is the lift chair. :) I'm trying to get them legitly. :) But I have some spares of those too. :)

Made a new perfect snowboy in one try today, glad that's done. Let me post what I still need:

Snowman: bed, clock, dresser, lamp, table, TV, vanity, wall and wardrobe.

I can trade a snowman carpet or chair for any of those items.

And then there's also that last item from the skiset: bobsled. I probably get that one for completing my bingocard, didn't had any spares for that set so far. I do have an extra Slalom Gate for a trade though.

I'll see if anyone got something for me later today.

Building perfect snowboys is easy when you get the hang of it. Bolded I have spares laying around.

Guys, did you notice? The trees are green!

I was expecting my last snowmam piece in the post today. Instead, I got a double. How annoying.

So if anyone would like to trade your Dresser for a Vanity, let me know.

Yeah, I noticed. :)

Snowmom and Snowman don't mail. Snowboy does. :) I have 3 Snowboy dressers, but no "legit" Vanity. :)

Linius

Sure. :) Only missing dupe of snowman series is the lift chair. :) I'm trying to get them legitly. :) But I have some spares of those too. :)

I meant the real snowman series you get from the snowboy :p

It's rather confusing that they named the set you get from the snowboy after the snowman.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My Snowman is not rolling his eyes. Is it safe to say he is considered a bad Snowman or is there a chance he's an alright one in the eyes of the Snowtyke?

x3FFPZk.jpg

God-damned it Julian I give a native perfect fruit to a villager and I get a throne, I give you a non-native perfect fruit and you give me a fucking air con?

DON'T MAKE ME INVITE MILKHAM OVER!!

Koomaster

Good news, Koo! One of my villagers finally started wearing one of your Christmas sweaters! Better late than never.

zlCfzRYjAEA2N47_ux

Hans is quite a huge admirer of you now.
That reindeer looks bizarre all stretched out like that, haha. :p

The snowglobe shirt is starting to catch on in a big way in my town. I need to design some new outfits, but I may wait till spring.

OMG.... GUIES!!!! MY TREES ARE GREEN TOOO!!1!

Also, I finally have a ninth villager. It's Goldie. She's cute so I'm happy but she did plop her house down on some of my hybrids... which I wasn't too happy about.

Koomaster

Nana dropped by a few minutes ago...
tumblr_mzigh0uY5X1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

She gave me the last number lamp I needed for my collection - woot!
Hopefully she's not calling me a zero tho. <__<;;

Seconds later...
tumblr_mzigigHpvv1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Oh Nana.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Funny timing, Muffy barged in a bit ago and gave me a six lamp. I assumed she meant to give me three of them.

I'm not as fond of my ski-room as I thought anyone want a snow machine, bob sled, slolam gate and snowmobile? All for free unless you want to leave a little tip! Let me know

joelseph

I have started playing New Leaf! It's only been a couple days but Nook's shop only ever has nets and shovels. Do I just wait until the stock changes? I already bought the net and shovel.

My next question: Where the heck are the bugs for this net?

Westraid

OD5.jpg

This was the cutest thing. Check Vic wearing the party hat ontop of his viking helmet. OvO
I got the birthday cake! :D

(I was seriously considering giving Blaire the boot because she plopped her house right in front of the bridge but I kind of want her to stay now wtf)

I have started playing New Leaf! It's only been a couple days but Nook's shop only ever has nets and shovels. Do I just wait until the stock changes? I already bought the net and shovel.

Not many bugs in the winter, head to the island for them tho! As for other tools talk to Isabelle in the town hall and keep asking for tips and she'll give everything to you.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

If you haven't already, talk to Isabelle in the town hall and ask her for advice (some dialogue option like that). Eventually you'll be able to pick between a bug net or a fishing rod. But yeah, normally you just have to wait for the stock to change.

You picked a bad time to start in terms of bugs, as there aren't too many around until the snow melts. All you can catch right now (not counting the island) are dung beetles (on snowballs), mole crickets (buried underground), bagworms (shake the trees), pill bugs (hit rocks with your shovel), centipedes (hit rocks with your shovel), bees (from shaking trees), flies (from spoiled turnips), and ants (rotten fruit, spoiled turnips, candy).

Frogstep

It kind of sucks that my birthday was 4 days after the release of New Leaf. My friendship with my villagers wasn't high enough so I got no birthday items. :\

edit: Also, Happy Birthday Westraid! :D

Elija2

OD5.jpg

This was the cutest thing. Check Vic wearing the party hat ontop of his viking helmet. OvO
I got the birthday cake! :D

(I was seriously considering giving Blaire the boot because she plopped her house right in front of the bridge but I kind of want her to stay now wtf)

Wow, your villagers even hired a clown for your party.

Happy birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom