• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiustis

I actually have a room with these furniture you. You can have a look if you want Aiustis
Dream Address: 7400 2902 1496
I can also take screenshots later tonight if you prefer.

After checking turnips today and Reese giving me a lowly 64 again I decided to post on miiverse a scribble of Reese killing me with a turnip like knife while yelling "64 Bells". I got 4 Yeahs before an admin took it down saying it was too violent. =.='

Oh sweet. Thanks. I was thinking of switching to a more scifi looking house but I didn't want one or two items if that was all there was.

milkham

LCX9Lcy.gif

Roto13

I haven't played in a few days because the snowboys have been pissing me off.

Apparently that's the thing that will finally get me to stop playing Animal Crossing every day.

Question about those fashion checks, do they have to be passed right away? I don't have her yet but I've been buying up all of the clothing I see to get ready. But it's so much that I can't store it so I'm hoping I can find out the theme she wants, order it all, and pass the check the following day.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Question about those fashion checks, do they have to be passed right away? I don't have her yet but I've been buying up all of the clothing I see to get ready. But it's so much that I can't store it so I'm hoping I can find out the theme she wants, order it all, and pass the check the following day.

You have to do it the same day. What you can do is check what theme she wants in the morning, then order the clothes you need. They'll be there by 5 pm.

milkham

yeah she'll be there at 6am, or you could go through thonky's list now and buy up a full outfit for all the themes and just wait

Frogstep

I think I'm going to copy what you've done in that pic, milk. I was using the museum rooms to display gyroids but I think displaying clothes is a more solid idea.

I'm running out of room to store some of my unorderable clothes and, except for the croakoids, gyroids are kind of useless.

milkham

I think I'm going to copy what you've done in that pic, milk. I was using the museum rooms to display gyroids but I think displaying clothes is a more solid idea.

I'm running out of room to store some of my unorderable clothes and, except for the croakoids, gyroids are kind of useless.

museum bros! the ship is real!

Niraj

I know, she's my fav too. But I gave her some today and I already got her pic, so she'll survive. XD

In unrelated news, all koi fish are dead. No more exist anywhere.

I got a ton while getting this:

zlCfzRYrojMruZJ6Y5

I think they're black bass size if I remember right.

I would assume 6 am since that's when the new day starts.

yeah she'll be there at 6am, or you could go through thonky's list now and buy up a full outfit for all the themes and just wait

Ah, thanks. I didn't even know that was when a new day started.

Or ask here when you get your assignment and let us help you. :)

I'll keep that in mind!

I think I have awhile before she starts appearing so I'm going to try and get some outfits together.

Robotziane

Neo Member
How and when can I get the fishing rod. Im on my third day and its not appearing in the shop, I only see the shovel and net.

Any help mucho appreciated

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
How and when can I get the fishing rod. Im on my third day and its not appearing in the shop, I only see the shovel and net.
Just wait. I was waiting forever to get a shovel. This game is a slow-paced daily check-in. Can't approach it with a traditional mindset. It will stop you from doing everything.

Lol, get my new furniture from Snowboy today in the mail.

Guess what.

A snowman vanity...

Great, weren't it I got it yesterday from Chopper.

Oh, well...

Have you exhausted Isabelle's advice at town hall? Keep talking to her and she should give you one.

I must have been extraordinarily lucky to have gotten all three tools on my first day.

Popped on this morning to dig for fossils and discovered my tenth villager snuck in last night - Tia. At first I couldn't remember who that was... then it dawned on me it was the teapot ele and I smiled. Probably the best ele I could get.

So now my town roster is:
Goldie
Kabuki
Papi
Moe
Bluebear
Bam
Benjamin
Chadder
Renée
Tia

I suppose if I really let anyone leave next, it'll be Kabuki or Renée. I should let Chadder go, he's been in my town forever, but he's such a little ladies mouse it makes me giggle. I'm not thrilled about Ben but he still has sloppy furniture and I'm still trying to remove it from his possession.

Frogstep

I've got a spare silver fishing rod you can have if you want it. I can drop it off at your town whenever.

Fishing tourney is tomorrow too, I think, so you'll be geared up and ready for that. :D

Collete

stumpihk64.jpg

More stumps...And they're in the same pattern as before!...Must...not...dig...it....up.

Usually if you ask Isabelle for advice on living in the town, eventually she'll ask you about if you want to either catch bugs or fish. Tell her the opposite of what you can catch now, so tell her you want to catch fish. That way she can sell you a fishing rod for around 500 bells.

Frodo

So, I never really wanted or felt the need to play Animal Crossing, but I bought it last Tuesday on the Nintendo UK store because they were selling it (because of an error) for £7.95, and I though "Hmm, why not?".

I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE.

I just can't stop playing it. Why is this happening? Logically I shouldn't be worried about some weeds growing here and there... and, as you can imagine, there is a lot of things I still can't do, or haven't seen because I still haven't unlocked those things. I'm just impressed of how quickly I became interested in the game, and why am I writing a letter to an NPC?

Anyway. Huge mistake. My real life is in ruins. My fictional town is doing great so far.

So, I never really wanted or felt the need to play Animal Crossing, but I bought it last Tuesday on the Nintendo UK store because they were selling it (because of an error) for £7.95, and I though "Hmm, why not?".

I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE.

I just can't stop playing it. Why is this happening? Logically I should be worried about some weeds growing here and there, and, as you can imagine, there is a lot of things I still can't do, or haven't seen because I still haven't unlocked those things. I'm just impressed of how quickly I became interested in the game, and why am I writing a letter for a NPC?

Anyway. Huge mistake. My real life is in ruins. My fictional town is doing great so far.
*hugs* We're here for you. You're with veteran players now. We understand.

I was wondering when we'd officially evolve from OT to support group.

Welcome, Frodo. We know how you feel and most of us have been feeling it since last June. :)

Robin64

Thanks!

I'll probably have to wait until Spring/Summer to collect all the bugs, right?

Which means I'll still be playing this game by June/July, is that right?

If you really want everything you'll be playing beyond that point, even for just all the bugs.

Niraj

Thanks!

I'll probably have to wait until Spring/Summer to collect all the bugs, right?

Which means I'll still be playing this game by June/July, is that right?

September at least for bugs, fish, and diving stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom