• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

Yay. Cobb is moving unexpectedly out of my town tomorrow!

Soon my terrible villagers will be gone (but I accidentally added the polar bear in the end who put her house in the worse location possible:(

Still no police station or department store upgrade since Gracie didn't come this week.

For trade: Wistful, Quaint, and Scenic Painting
Need: Fine, Flowery, Moody, Common, and/or Amazing Paintings. Also, Great, Beautiful, Motherly, or Gallant Statues.

Chopper

I've been doing some Dream town visiting too.

Is it 20 visits for the bronze badge?

My address is 7400-2932-0644 if you want another to visit.

It won't look 100% until the dirt paths are back and the new trees have grown, and I harvested my perfect peaches yesterday. But you can see how I dealt with replacing Vic's house with Yuka's over the last couple of days and my flowers are looking fucking awesome at the moment.

I need to re-work the carnations in the north-west corner cos it looks a little bit barren, and I think the path that runs down the eastern side of town is a bit wide, thanks to Vic's departure, so I might re-work the right-hand persimmon trees and roses too. Otherwise, Buckland is looking pretty good.

God I love this game.

Collete

Um...Does anyone have a basket of perfect cherries I can have?
I...Kinda accidentally ate one of mine when it first was growing on my tree and now I can't find a perfect cherry any longer =_=

Edit: Even one or two perfect cherries would be nice.
Edit1: Dream code for mine is:5600-3214-0338 So much bamboo!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My dream code is 6600-2292-1266 but I haven't updated it quite a few months. Too much junk on the floor.

Really I should just sell it, you don't really get much even on premium for most things.

Chopper

zlCfzRbUdrozIp6iLi

Every single gyroid. :)

My gate's open for those around who want to come log them. I ask that you try to leave them more or less where they are. They are in some semblance of order.

Don't worry if you miss this. I'm going to leave them out for a few days.

Also, BGBW, I have a Dog Lamp sitting outside my station for you.

Edit: Are friends able to visit whilst you're sitting on a bench?

Roto13

zlCfzRbUdrozIp6iLi

Every single gyroid. :)

My gate's open for those around who want to come log them. I ask that you try to leave them more or less where they are. They are in some semblance of order.

Don't worry if you miss this. I'm going to leave them out for a few days.

Edit: Are friends able to visit whilst you're sitting on a bench?

I get an error when I try to visit you.

I don't think it's the bench's fault, though.

Frogstep

Got the last snowboy item I was missing in the mail today. No more making snwoboys! I was real lucky that I got no doubles.

Thanks Niraj and milk for providing me with the snowman and vanity. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thanks. With that I'll be able to complete one more line thus meaning only six more to go till my collection is complete!

Anyone want Pashmina (an Uchi goat)? She will be in boxes on the 31st (but I can TT her out earlier if anyone wants).
Well I need a 10th villager and an uchi so I'd be interested. No need got time travel, I can wait.

I'll likely have to prepare some PWP to prevent certain spots.

EDIT: Woo! Got the gold gardening badge. Guess all that replanting earlier helped quite a bit.

Stencil

How do I get these damn balloon presents! Is the only way to just wait til it reaches a cliffside and do a shovel-jab? Where do I get a slingshot...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
How do I get these damn balloon presents! Is the only way to just wait til it reaches a cliffside and do a shovel-jab? Where do I get a slingshot...

Once you get the first store upgrade (buy 12k worth of items and you have to have played 10 days), you'll be able to buy them there. Until then, yeah, shovel or net at a cliff edge.

suzu

Well I need a 10th villager and an uchi so I'd be interested. No need got time travel, I can wait.

I'll likely have to prepare some PWP to prevent certain spots.

Ok, I'll make a post about it again later in the week if you still want her then. :)

Niraj

Does anything other than balloon-themed items ever come from the balloon presents? The balloon stuff is super ugly...

Just balloon stuff and silver/gold slingshots unfortunately. Although I do think on Easter you can get eggs from them as well.

braves01

Banned
Would anyone mind ordering some furniture for me? I can in advance if need be, or pay a premium if you want one.

I'm missing:

Jingle clock
Jingle bed
Jingle sofa
Harvest TV

Niraj

Thanks as usual Niraj : )
Lets hang out properly in the near future.. Sorry for bothering you at such a late hour.

You're fine man, it's not late for me (7:30 in the evening). It seemed late for you though! Don't study too hard :)

Niraj

Thanks a bunch. Let me know when I come pick them up, or alternatively, I can leave my town open tomorrow and you can drop them off whenever. Thanks again.

I'll drop them off if you don't mind :) I could use the visit towards the gold badge.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Nothing makes me want to stop playing more than those goddamn uncatchable beetles that make snowballs.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
you can catch em bro, hit that snowball with the net
I have done that plenty of times. It hits the snowball directly over the beetle and the thing flies off to the side because it didn't seal with the ground.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I still pop balloons, but since a lot of my land is covered the presents disappear.

Hasn't made get dog lamps easy, but if I do open a present it's often just the TV. :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Why are you collecting dog lamps?

To make the greatest museum exhibit imaginable. I'm trying to get 36 of them, I have 29 so far (but Chopper has one waiting for me). I'd post a pic but it's gotten so close to completion I now want to wait till I have the whole thing before showing it off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom