• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

Gracie gave me a tiger tee for passing not a normal furniture from her. That still normal?

I think I need one more pass to get the final store upgrade but Im not sure I passed today despite having 3 flashy items, a cute, and a historical for a flashy theme.

Gracie gave me a tiger tee for passing not a normal furniture from her. That still normal?

I think I need one more pass to get the final store upgrade but Im not sure I passed today despite having 3 flashy items, a cute, and a historical for a flashy theme.

Yes, I think you get clothing instead of furniture if you wear fewer items of the required assignment but a pass is a pass.

Frogstep

Man, not one of my 3 non-frogs have asked for a move-out yet. It's been one of my frogs everytime and it always hurts when they say they're thinking of moving. ;<

Koomaster

Catching the tail end of all the January birthdays. :D

tumblr_n06gdtJ4301swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Man, not one of my 3 non-frogs have asked for a move-out yet. It's been one of my frogs everytime and it always hurts when they say they're thinking of moving. ;<

:( I feel for you. Back in the day when I wanted Rhonda and Annalisa to move, they never would. Eventually settled for Boomer and Sparro moving :(

Edit: Happy birthday Koomaster!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Many happy returns Koomaster! (I saw your message on Twitter but I though I'd wait for you to post first before preemptively wishing you Happy Birthday ;D)

Frogstep

:( I feel for you. Back in the day when I wanted Rhonda and Annalisa to move, they never would. Eventually settled for Boomer and Sparro moving :(

Edit: Happy birthday Koomaster!

I'm finally ok with Ankha and Jacques moving out, as much as I really like those two, and they're just like "fuck that we're staying here!". I guess my non-frogs like my frog town more than the ones whom I made the place for lol.

Oh and Happy Birthday Koo! May there be many more awesome pattern making days for you. :p

Koomaster

Thanks again everyone. I have missed ACGAF the past few days.
I guess other people could post? Seems nearly every time I visited or tried to post GAF wouldn't work for me.

Edit: This post isn't going through either now? If this posts like a dozen times I am sorry.

Linius

Thanks again everyone. I have missed ACGAF the past few days.
I guess other people could post? Seems nearly every time I visited or tried to post GAF wouldn't work for me.

Edit: This post isn't going through either now? If this posts like a dozen times I am sorry.

What are you doing Koo? There's like a dozen time the same post on this page. I think you're secretly banned but no one told you yet.

There's nothing weird going on here, I see your post and Gaf is fine.

Koomaster

What are you doing Koo? There's like a dozen time the same post on this page. I think you're secretly banned but no one told you yet.

There's nothing weird going on here, I see your post and Gaf is fine.
I have been getting server time out errors the past few days.

Banned?! D:
My posting record is spotless! :p

Velcro Fly

I got my haircut in game for the first time and suddenly I can't snowboy anymore. I'm even using a piece of paper to make sure the snowballs are the correct size and nope. Did it for a week straight no problems. Decide on a whim to change things up and fuck this game

0-3 this time with a Snowman instead of a snowboy. I fucking give up.

milkham

I got my haircut in game for the first time and suddenly I can't snowboy anymore. I'm even using a piece of paper to make sure the snowballs are the correct size and nope. Did it for a week straight no problems. Decide on a whim to change things up and fuck this game

0-3 this time with a Snowman instead of a snowboy. I fucking give up.

what pieces do you need?! do you have a snowman table to trade?!

Velcro Fly

The old just under the eye for the base and just under the mouth for the top doesn't work for me anymore :(

I am so sick of playing today I just want this to be over with

Just under eye gives me a snowman every time now. Seriously what the fuck did I do getting a damn haircut

milkham

The old just under the eye for the base and just under the mouth for the top doesn't work for me anymore :(

I am so sick of playing today I just want this to be over with

Just under eye gives me a snowman every time now. Seriously what the fuck did I do getting a damn haircut

try just under mouth for the base, and then the chin or smaller than you think for the head

suzu

Milkham, I think I have a snowman table that you can have. I just want to catalog the entire set later or something. lol

Chopper

Had a great day today. Made 6 million bells, got my Safe, got a full set of 5 unorderable stationeries and managed to negotiate a Mailman's Hat.

Milkham came over and catalogued all the gyroids. It didn't actually take a huge amount of time. I've got fishfishmonkeyhat coming over tomorrow to do the same, and I think Roto expressed interest. But if no-one else wants in I'm putting them away on Friday, for good. Moving them around is a hassle, and I want them off my Plaza. So let me know.

Had a great day today. Made 6 million bells, got my Safe, got a full set of 5 unorderable stationeries and managed to negotiate a Mailman's Hat.

Milkham came over and catalogued all the gyroids. It didn't actually take a huge amount of time. I've got fishfishmonkeyhat coming over tomorrow to do the same, and I think Roto expressed interest. But if no-one else wants in I'm putting them away on Friday, for good. Moving them around is a hassle, and I want them off my Plaza. So let me know.

I'll take you up on this offer too Chopper. Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom