• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
It's the best hamster's birthday today:

zlCfzRcM8kYdprvUsI

Happy birthday to all Flurrys in all towns everywhere :)

Aww... I want my own Flurry. :(

I'd settle for Clay too. He looks fun.

Instead, Hazel moved in today. I just wanna shout "Super Greg! Number One!" at her. Plus she put her house so close to my café. I don't think I can get in there without chafing my bum. Bleh.

I miss thunderstorms. Maybe it's this drought thing we got going on here that's made me crave it. But I was walking around looking for fossils this morning and was thinking about the lightning and stuff.

Chopper

what are these unorderable stationaries?
From gamefaqs:

There are five stationery that can be recorded in your catalog but can't be ordered, and isn't available from the nook twins' store. They are the museum, gallery, snowman, post office and Halloween paper. The only way to receive these stationery is by getting them in the mail as gifts from your villagers. But there are over 1000 items you can get from your villagers as gifts, and because of that, these stationery are considered extremely rare.

Dang haven't been able to play as often as I hoped and found my only Uchi villager is leaving T-T

Why Nintendo? Why the F did you get rid of the ability to stop them from moving whilst packing away?

That sucks man :( hope you get a good replacement

Hope so too =(

It's such a shame that the only way to stop them from moving is by them calling out to you whilst you are walking about in the game =/

Sure other villagers may tell you that another is thinking of leaving but you still have to stalk them for 5 mins >_<

Animal Crossing is heartbreaking at times T_T

Sigh and I have to make sure the next villager moving in doesn't mess up my path/flower arrangements X'D

tumblr_n08qhvCnXM1svm4v1o1_400.jpg

First villager pic thanks to those signatures :D Only took like 230 hours.. Croque is the only original member of my village still here.
I know that feeling of taking so, so long to collect a picture XD

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
he put a lot of work into it, shoving me over there, and then he had some trouble digging the holes and had to move my junk around

Yeah, I probably should've pushed you over a bit more, but felt like I was taking too long, so I settled.

Linius

Sooo, I boot up my town for the first time since like ten days. Got a letter in the mail from Julian, he left me :(

He did leave his pic though, that's nice. Well, the bright side is, I already had every PWP I could get from him and now I can go look for someone else cool.

Sooo, I boot up my town for the first time since like ten days. Got a letter in the mail from Julian, he left me :(

He did leave his pic though, that's nice. Well, the bright side is, I already had every PWP I could get from him and now I can go look for someone else cool.

:eek: Good riddance. :)

Bree left yesterday,and so all unwanted villagers are gone now out of my town. Still one place open. :D

Okay, my premium is ore and my turnips price is 348. :D Not sure if it is the highest or it will go down tomorrow.

Still missing the snowman bed and the lift chair.

Dude we can dupe my set.

Then you can write letters using it like some Brewster's Millions type shit.

I'm interested in a dupe set. :)

Chopper

:eek: Good riddance. :)

Bree left yesterday,and so all unwanted villagers are gone now out of my town. Still one place open. :D

Okay, my premium is ore and my turnips price is 348. :D Not sure if it is the highest or it will go down tomorrow.

Still missing the snowman bed and the lift chair.

I'm interested in a dupe set. :)
I have a Lift Chair you can have.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So one can't grow bushes leaving one space in front of your house? So this is impossible.

Code:
b = bush
t= tree
f = flower
h = house

b t b t b t b
f f f f f f f
f h h h h h f
f h h h h h f
f h h h h h f
f f f h f f f
f b b   b b f
f t       t f

Strangely the trees at the back grew perfectly fine and they are only one space away from the house. Or do bushes suffer like trees from that weird can't grow if surrounding by something rule so the trees I've grown at the front prevented the bushes from growing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom