• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So one can't grow bushes leaving one space in front of your house? So this is impossible.
/cut
To answer my own inquiry, after a bit of a Google search apparently you need to leave two spaces in front of your house like so:
myx98y1.jpg

Pashmina (uchi goat) is ready to move out today! Let me know if you still want her and when you're free, BGBW.
I can do it now if you wish.

Duster

I've made a huge mistake.

I haven't play AC since my favourite resident (Puck) moved out a few of months ago.

Now I feel this game calling to me once more and I'm scared to return, can I put the system clock back to the last time I played and act like no time has passed?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sure, I'll open up my town (Suzu - Figaro). Her house is to the north west (by the beach).

Edit: I'll be semi-afk. So stop by whenever. lol
Sorry about the briefness of my visit, was being chased to cook dinner. What I saw looked really nice.

suzu

Sorry about the briefness of my visit, was being chased to cook dinner. What I saw looked really nice.

No problem, I was in the middle of baking haha. Thanks for giving her a new home!

---

And thanks for visiting too, Keoni.

Great guide, I might use that in the future. Already lost Julian on this small break from New Leaf :/

I lost my Julian too. :(

jts

...hate me...
Anyone willing to sell a full basket of perfect oranges? My little brother haven't got one perfect orange yet (he lost his save a while ago and in that save he got one really early in the game). Or he did and accidentally sold it or sis did (she also has a char in his town) or something.

I'll drop 100K.

Anyone willing to sell a full basket of perfect oranges? My little brother haven't got one perfect orange yet (he lost his save a while ago and in that save he got one really early in the game). Or he did and accidentally sold it or sis did (she also has a char in his town) or something.

I'll drop 100K.

You can have one for free, lemme go get a basket right now.

jts

...hate me...
You can have one for free, lemme go get a basket right now.
I'll only accept that if you're an AC trillionaire, otherwise I prefer to pay for stuff :p

A basket of perfect fruit is at least an easy 27K, 54K if premium so I'm just trying to make up for the trouble ;)

Name something else if you want!

In any case my friend code is: 3668-8319-1101

And thanks!

I'll only accept that if you're an AC trillionaire, otherwise I prefer to pay for stuff :p

A basket of perfect fruit is at least an easy 27K, 54K if premium so I'm just trying to make up for the trouble ;)

Name something else if you want!

In any case my friend code is: 3668-8319-1101

And thanks!

Open your town when you get a chance, I have the stuff ready to go.

Linius

I can carry on with my life without Julian. Just hope I don't get some stupid reject from somewhere. Hopefully someone has a cool villager moving out soon whom I can adopt.

Elija2

I have some unorderable stuff to give away. If anyone wants any of this stuff, let me know:

snail clock
mush chair
mush stool
mush lamp
mush end table
gold fish trophy
western desert
summit wall
music-room wall
music-room floor
stuffed stocking

Velcro Fly

Finally got my badge for 200 hours played. Only have to make a few more perfect snowboys!

I think once the snow people making is over for the season I'm going to start working towards fishing and bug catching badges. And maybe doing more with visiting Dream Towns and stuff. I've been neglecting that stuff the past month or two.

Zero_IYAD

I have some unorderable stuff to give away. If anyone wants any of this stuff, let me know:

snail clock x2
mush chair
mush stool
mush lamp
mush end table
gold fish trophy
western desert
summit wall
music-room wall
music-room floor
stuffed stocking
Can I grab these Eli?

Waaay quicker then I thought getting an Uchi villager:
Charlise_NL.png

Whelp I've at least got Katt's picture as well...
Got her to move in after playing like 15 games with her >__<

Velcro Fly

Is there anywhere that lists wallpapers/carpets that are sold by Nook's only? I'm trying to make a handy list of things I know to buy to fill out my catalog and I'm really lazy about separating the stuff I can buy from Nook's from everything else. If not it's no big deal I can just go through the entire list and pick out just the Nook's stuff.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Is there anywhere that lists wallpapers/carpets that are sold by Nook's only? I'm trying to make a handy list of things I know to buy to fill out my catalog and I'm really lazy about separating the stuff I can buy from Nook's from everything else. If not it's no big deal I can just go through the entire list and pick out just the Nook's stuff.

Here. Just use the collapsible list to narrow it down to whatever category you want to look at and hit search

Collete

snail clock x2
mush chair
mush stool
mush lamp
mush end table
gold fish trophy
western desert
summit wall
music-room wall
music-room floor

stuffed stocking

Is it all right if I can grab these?

Velcro Fly

Here. Just use the collapsible list to narrow it down to whatever category you want to look at and hit search

Oh thank you! :D

edit: Even has stuff for shoes, socks, hats, etc. Wow I'm going to be making lists for everything now. I guess this is what happens when I have nothing to do on Friday night and the weather sucks :(

Velcro Fly

Wow filling out my catalog is going to be fun! Also O'Hare has suggested at least 2 or 3 PWP this week alone. I almost wish I had more room to put stuff like a Pyramid or Stonehenge in my town. Remodeled Town Hall today finally after putting it off for some reason. Realized having 15 million banked up is pointless if I'm not out there grinding up millions every week.

Chopper

I just lost a load of gyroids to Redd's tent. Problem is I only had 6 spaces in the police station, but 8 gyroids disappeared. Will the missing two appear tomorrow?!

Linius

I just lost a load of gyroids to Redd's tent. Problem is I only had 6 spaces in the police station, but 8 gyroids disappeared. Will the missing two appear tomorrow?!

Yeah, as soon as a spot opens other items will pop up. Not sure if it happens on the same day but they will appear eventually.

Flurry loved her birthday present so much she kept it in her house one whole day before putting it up for sale at Re-Tail. She didn't even replace it with anything. It was just, "Yeah, that was nice for awhile but I prefer this empty space instead."

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Flurry loved her birthday present so much she kept it in her house one whole day before putting it up for sale at Re-Tail. She didn't even replace it with anything. It was just, "Yeah, that was nice for awhile but I prefer this empty space instead."

Ouch :( Lionel did a similar thing on his birthday. I gave him a Master Sword and he got rid of it after a day, though it just disappeared into nothingness instead of showing up anywhere.

Hans, a flamboyant albino gorilla, will be leaving my town on the 4th. Anyone want him?

Dude looks like a preppy yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom