• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

Katrina wants to set up shop finally! Also since that day I really struggled I've made perfect snowboys first try every day. Continuing my quest to list all the buyable things I still need to buy. Someone actually sent me a cheese wall which was something I needed! Sweet!

Collete

Also, I have Katrina in my town if anyone wants to get their fortune done.
(Also if you give me a basket of perfect cherries for my town I'll pay all I have!
which is around 30k bells...
)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Woo. Pashmina built her house in a nice spot.

I'm not playing the reset game (though I admit I did make an alt just in case it was in a really disastrous area) simply because planning around new house placements adds more things to do in the game.

Velcro Fly

Got shoes, socks, accessories, and umbrellas listed for catalog today. This should also help me spending bells in my shops. Still have hats, bottoms, dresses, and tops to go. Pretty sure those are the biggest groups. Furniture I have no idea what to do other than list what is available and check it each day against my catalog to see if I need it.

Collete

I'm still interested. I'll try to pick it up tomorrow (he says while realising he still haven't picked up the one from Chopper).

All right that's fine, I'll be out most of the morning though till afternoon (which is like...till 2 PM CT)

So I've been going hard trying to get a blue rose for a while now.

I've got an entire field of red+ roses, but still nothing. Any red rose that spawns from a purple rose and an orange rose is a red+ right?

Andamo

Neo Member
Is there a way to get rid of a bingo card without getting a bingo? I've stopped making snowmen and I want to get rid of the bingo card I have. I tried throwing it in the garbage pail item, but it wouldn't let me.

At the very least, will it disappear once the snow is gone?

Collete

So I've been going hard trying to get a blue rose for a while now.

I've got an entire field of red+ roses, but still nothing. Any red rose that spawns from a purple rose and an orange rose is a red+ right?

I believe so yes. I've been having a hard time even getting a purple rose, I keep getting oranges for my village lol.

Chopper

Is there a way to get rid of a bingo card without getting a bingo? I've stopped making snowmen and I want to get rid of the bingo card I have. I tried throwing it in the garbage pail item, but it wouldn't let me.

Good question.

Elija2

The only way to get rid of it is to get a bingo. I believe once the snow is gone it will turn into scrap paper which you can then throw out.

I believe so yes. I've been having a hard time even getting a purple rose, I keep getting oranges for my village lol.

Presuming it's a spawn and not a villager plant, yes.
Thanks.

My hybrid field is on the beach, so villager tampering should be minimal. (Though they do pop up down there rarely.) I also use fertilizer and water all the red+ roses everyday and still nothing. I just want to grow at least one by myself, then I can get some from trades and such.

Westraid

Barely had any time to play in the past week, so I only checked on villagers that were planning on moving. None announced their own plans to move, and the other villagers didn't speak of anyone moving either. Logged in today and found Apple gone. :\
Might as well take this as a chance to get rid of the ACNL grasp.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Barely had any time to play in the past week, so I only checked on villagers that were planning on moving. None announced their own plans to move, and the other villagers didn't speak of anyone moving either. Logged in today and found Apple gone. :

That sucks :(

Gonna leave my gate open if any of you want to try to grab a Resetti Model from Isabelle. Not sure if she'll give you one or not though. If not, mine will be on the ground if you want to catalog it. There's also a music room floor, snowmobile, and snow machine in front of my station that anyone can have. Might be afk.

Animekatt

Barely had any time to play in the past week, so I only checked on villagers that were planning on moving. None announced their own plans to move, and the other villagers didn't speak of anyone moving either. Logged in today and found Apple gone. :\

Eww I hate when that happens. I really truly hope that when they make the next AC game, Nintendo will have it so the villagers could post on a billboard somewhere that they're leaving, or make it less hard to find out when they want to move. I still log on every 1-4 days so I make sure no one leaves. I believe I will be done with the game though (or at least stop caring about who comes and goes in my village) come the one year mark in June.

Side note: Today is Groundhog's day in the NA, where you get a cute Resetti Model from Isabelle.

Linius

Hmm, looks like I have to visit an American town then to pick up a Resetti figure.

Gonna do my patrol round with a new char first, anybody who wants to open for me after?

Chopper

Hmm, looks like I have to visit an American town then to pick up a Resetti figure.

Gonna do my patrol round with a new char first, anybody who wants to open for me after?
Niraj is open.

SG3wj1w.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Still around? I sold a bunch today already but their retail shut so I still have some left over.
Sorry, by that point it was a new day for me (and I was in bed sleeping).

I don't want to hurry anyone but if someone is available for me to visit for Groundhog Day I'd like to visit.

Just need to take a rest after posting the AotY thread so I'll probably prefer to do it a bit later anyway so no rush.

Niraj

Sorry, by that point it was a new day for me (and I was in bed sleeping).

I don't want to hurry anyone but if someone is available for me to visit for Groundhog Day I'd like to visit.

Just need to take a rest after posting the AotY thread so I'll probably prefer to do it a bit later anyway so no rush.

I'll still be open, so feel free to pop in whenever.

Linius

I'm glad I got back in time to see your heartfelt farewell.

Haha, I figured you were away from your 3DS :p

Here some screens, it's been a while.

ibhpUfb5zrjcLS.JPG
ioRxOmTZXpGlo.JPG

SNOWMAN MADNESS

ikLtBn3sD1Vhd.JPG
ibn3tJGOYwhVXY.JPG

New clock to go with the bench and a random Henry screen just because.

ildMFkkRMa0CH.JPG
insTLLiDybtzo.JPG

So this shop does actually exist? :O

ibjITZjqLXT7fL.JPG
ih2fJcIJwGarm.JPG

I'm a Resetti fanboy!

ibuZygjMKr56fF.JPG

I just loved this sight.

The notice on the bulletin board says if it's cloudy, spring comes early and if it's sunny, winter stays. Does the weather actually affect when spring comes to your village?

Robin64

Niraj has like the nicest town I've ever seen. Damn, man!

The pyramid and sphinx combo and then Ankha as a villager is just glorious.

Niraj

Niraj has like the nicest town I've ever seen. Damn, man!

The pyramid and sphinx combo and then Ankha as a villager is just glorious.

Thanks man :D

It was nicer before the snow overtook everything, since that area was completely bare lol

Edit: Going to close for now. If anybody else wants to head over for a Resetti Model later, let me know.

Elija2

Looks like Tammy is moving into my town. It's about time someone moved into my town and she looks kinda cool.

Also, my plan of putting PWPs in possible villager spaces is starting to show results, but in a bad way. Tammy kept placing her house over Grizzly's old spot which I forgot to cover with a PWP. For a second I was worried that that was the only spot remaining but she ended up moving somewhere else. Unfortunately it was also a bad spot. I hope I'm not stuck doing the new-character trick all day.

Collete

tumblr_n0dxnpG0BN1si5npho1_400.jpg

Lol, Boomer...You look adorable.
I accidently told him not to wear it, though.

tumblr_n0dxow43vy1si5npho1_400.jpg

So happy it's groundhog day! And Super Bowl day!

Invested in a ton of turnips, most I ever have, please keep an eye out for some high prices this week guys! Some of us are still gotta pay off our homes!

Invested in a ton of turnips, most I ever have, please keep an eye out for some high prices this week guys! Some of us are still gotta pay off our homes!
There are a few of us that post in the turnip thread when there is a good price. :)

I'm gonna open up my town for a bit but I'll be afk. Feel free to pop by if you need a Resetti model or if there is anything left in my shops. I'll check on my DS once in a while to make sure it hasn't crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom