• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
We haven't had any snow at all here this winter, so I'm glad I have some in AC at least.

Is anybody still open for the Resetti Model?

Do you still need this? I can open up for you if you're around.

tumblr_n0dxnpG0BN1si5npho1_400.jpg

Lol, Boomer...You look adorable.
I accidently told him not to wear it, though.

I miss Boomer :(

I was actually a real fan of that whole area by her house. If I was going to keep Ankha forever I would have totally stolen that idea. :p

Too bad you're going to abandon her :(

How in the F do you catch a mole cricket? My gf has been trying to catch one for Kyle for hours, and now her town is a mess of holes. I hear the buzzing, but where is it?????

Niraj

How in the F do you catch a mole cricket? My gf has been trying to catch one for Kyle for hours, and now her town is a mess of holes. I hear the buzzing, but where is it?????

Easy way to figure it out is to get a villager nearby. They'll look at the ground which indicates where it is. Alternately, use headphones to narrow it down.

Niraj

What happened to your boomer?

I let him move :p I was getting tired of waiting for Rhonda to move and I already had another lazy (Drago). If there was a bigger villager limit, I probably would've kept him and Sparro.

Collete

I let him move :p I was getting tired of waiting for Rhonda to move and I already had another lazy (Drago). If there was a bigger villager limit, I probably would've kept him and Sparro.

But he's a tubby little penguin! How can you resist that? D: I'm keeping him for as long as I can!
HE NEVER WILL LEAVE *laughs maniacally*

Roto13

Groucho moved without asking.

Now I don't have a cranky villager.

Is the Reset Centre open for everyone today, or is it a coincidence that I got Don Resetti's picture on Groundhog Day? :p

Motherfucking Camofrog...

So I'm rearranging furniture around my house with fairly tale themed furniture, I'm there for about 1 minute when Camofrog JUST WALKS RIGHT IN and now I can't move or do anything while he's here.

I didn't even know villagers could do that.

EDIT: And after giving me a blue corner he just left.

Rude!

EDIT EDIT: Check it out!

Chopper

Motherfucking Camofrog...

So I'm rearranging furniture around my house with fairly tale themed furniture, I'm there for about 1 minute when Camofrog JUST WALKS RIGHT IN and now I can't move or do anything while he's here.

I didn't even know villagers could do that.

EDIT: And after giving me a blue corner he just left.

Rude!

EDIT EDIT: Check it out!
You wanna catalogue these gyroids? I'm keen to get them put away. I'll be free in about 3 hours from now if you're up for it.

braves01

Banned
If anyone's still playing, I've got 15, 21, 28, and 36 for Bingo today.

The first two numbers are across the river from my house, and the second two are up by the gyroid in the NE of the map.

I'll leave my town open for a few hours, also feel free to take the mush stuff by the train station.

If anyone's still playing, I've got 15, 21, 28, and 36 for Bingo today.

The first two numbers are across the river from my house, and the second two are up by the gyroid in the NE of the map.

I'll leave my town open for a few hours, also feel free to take the mush stuff by the train station.

Can I stop by later? 6 PM EST?

P.S. Was there a Christmas-themed set at all? I wasn't playing for awhile so I missed a few things :-/

Collete

Gracie's in town and I kinda need help for looking modern...

Does anyone have a Cloche hat, clogs (not wooden) and oval shades that I might borrow for this?

Gracie's in town and I kinda need help for looking modern...

Does anyone have a Cloche hat, clogs (not wooden) and oval shades that I might borrow for this?

I have the hat but I'd have to order the other two things--if you don't mind waiting until the 5 PM mail delivery. (I'm on the east coast.)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Came across a graphical glitch today in the catalogue.

Scrolled down to P roughly and landed on the polka-dot section. I was planning to buy Plate Armour so I quickly scrolled up, went past it and scrolled back down again. That's when I noticed for the briefest moment the armour's colour went red. In fact you can just keep scrolling up and down past the armour and every time you scroll down to go past it it goes red.

Tumblr'd
tumblr_n0fjmrxFtj1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

And Miiverse'd

Proving that it wasn't a one off glitch.

Actually I was curious what the compression was like and yeah, Miiverse is better for pics. Maybe I should use that more, but L+R is so easy to use.

Niraj

Scrolled down to P roughly and landed on the polka-dot section. I was planning to buy Plate Armour so I quickly scrolled up, went past it and scrolled back down again. That's when I noticed for the briefest moment the armour's colour went red. In fact you can just keep scrolling up and down past the armour and every time you scroll down to go past it it goes red.

Actually I was curious what the compression was like and yeah, Miiverse is better for pics. Maybe I should use that more, but L+R is so easy to use.

That's pretty cool looking :eek:

Chopper

Tumblr'd
tumblr_n0fjmrxFtj1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

And Miiverse'd

Cool. Well spotted.

IxSi9Fn.jpg

Weirdly, taking a screenshot returned it to normal.

Collete

tumblr_n0fk77UpQ11si5npho1_400.jpg

...I shouldn't go to the award's ceremony when no one is awake. It makes me feel lonely lol.

tumblr_n0fkb6H8iB1si5npho1_400.jpg

Mangoes are the bane of my existence....

Edit: Are there any modern socks that are needed for Gracie's fashion check? I looked up everywhere online and no one says anything about there being any modern socks...
Also BGBW, still have your dog lamp waiting outside the train station.

Edit: Are there any modern socks that are needed for Gracie's fashion check? I looked up everywhere online and no one says anything about there being any modern socks...

As long as you're wearing shoes, you don't need socks. She doesn't require a full head-to-toe outfit to pass.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Also BGBW, still have your dog lamp waiting outside the train station.
Guessing I missed you.

and oohhh funky.
zlCfzRdYHawK3tWuHL

Maybe I need to try with a new alt and give them other coloured items and the plate armour to see if one can force it to adopt other colours.

Hmmm... seems you only need to go from (my catalogue) pipe stool -> pirate's armor -> plate armor to set it off. Don't even have to do it quickly.

EDIT: Yeah... I have a feeling it's the pipe stool that's doing something.

Fewr

Any catalogue list online you guys recommend so I can check what I'm missing and what I should stop buying? Or do you recommend buying the guide and checking there?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom