• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone have the full kiddie set or close to it? I made an exact copy of Bob's house in one of my rooms on AC GCN and I'm feeling nostalgic and would like to do it again :)

Are you missing the whole set? Let me know what pieces you need and I can order it for you.

So I've been playing since December but haven't gone much online other than Club Tortimer and FCs I've exchanged with a couple japanese players there.

Anyway, I have Katie so I gotta change that. Wondering if someone wants her. PM me? (not sure how communication is handled in this topic)

Niraj

I have:

Chair
Wallclock
Bureau

I'd appreciate whatever you are able to get for me. Thanks :)

Ordered the rest of the set for you. Should have it in an hour and 35 min, so any point you're free after that, let me know and I'll drop it off for you.

Velcro Fly

Here goes nothing making a snowtyke.

Rest of the family in town is perfect!

edit: Got em'! Thanks to Niraj for giving me tips! Helped out big time

Also letting O'Hare move. I love him but I've got his picture already and he's lived in my town for months. Time to get some new animals in my town to mix things up. Plus his house is preventing me from redoing a bridge.

Niraj

Thanks so much Niraj! I should be free a bit after that.

No problem. And no rush, just let me know when you're free.

Here goes nothing making a snowtyke.

Rest of the family in town is perfect!

edit: Got em'! Thanks to Niraj for giving me tips! Helped out big time

Also letting O'Hare move. I love him but I've got his picture already and he's lived in my town for months. Time to get some new animals in my town to mix things up. Plus his house is preventing me from redoing a bridge.

Happy to help :)

Niraj

Got a letter from Nintendo with a Bilboquet attached.
bilboquet.jpg

Roto13

Ruby's birthday was Christmas Day, Bob's birtday was New Years Day, and now Muffy is telling me her birthday is Valentine's Day. What is going on in my village?

Frogstep

Frogstep your obessesion with froggies amuses me ^_^ how's ribbot doing? :0

He's doing great! He's actually got a birthday coming up soon, the day before Valentine's Day.

I accidentally replaced his original couch so my gift to him will be righting that wrong. :p

Niraj

He's doing great! He's actually got a birthday coming up soon, the day before Valentine's Day.

I accidentally replaced his original couch so my gift to him will be righting that wrong. :p

I think I accidentally got Jacques to get rid of his DJ's turntable, so I had to mail it back :p

Cheddahz

Banned
My copy of this should show up tomorrow, now...do I just post my friend code here (sorry, I'm still learning how to use my 3DS)? I also looked at the guides and thank you again Niraj for posting them!

Frogstep

I think I accidentally got Jacques to get rid of his DJ's turntable, so I had to mail it back :p

That's quite a mistake lol. I think that's the only item in his house that he hasn't put up on Re-Tail. Everything else to him in my town is meaningless.

Niraj

My copy of this should show up tomorrow, now...do I just post my friend code here (sorry, I'm still learning how to use my 3DS)? I also looked at the guides and thank you again Niraj for posting them!

Yeah just post it here and we'll add you. There's a spreadsheet but it's been pointless for awhile. And no problem :)

That's quite a mistake lol. I think that's the only item in his house that he hasn't put up on Re-Tail. Everything else to him in my town is meaningless.

lol I know dude. K.K. House on that is what makes him.

Collete

tumblr_n0mvobMzvs1si5npho1_400.jpg

Happy birthday to all the little tubby Boomers <3
I gave him white lilies to hopefully highlight the white clouds in his wallpaper.

Also...
tumblr_n0mvn8cFRs1si5npho1_400.jpg

More damn stumps! T_T

Niraj

Alright, cool! My Friend Code is 1220-7957-8577

I added you, 2836-0258-6594. Hit me up if you ever need furniture or just want to visit/grab some fruit/whatever.

tumblr_n0mvobMzvs1si5npho1_400.jpg

Happy birthday to all the little tubby Boomers <3
I gave him white lilies to hopefully highlight the white clouds in his wallpaper.

Still miss that little dude sometimes :)

You took the party right out of his house! Party pooper. :(

D: I'll make it better man. Just don't give up on me!

Niraj

If the off chance he moves (which I will make sure never happens but..) you can have my Boomer if you'd like :p

Also Rocket is finally leaving tomorrow!
Feel free to PM me if anyone wants her.

lol it's alright. I'd need 13 more villagers to move before he could move back in anyway. I don't think that'll happen. Thanks though :p

Frogstep

D: I'll make it better man. Just don't give up on me!

Don't worry, I got your back! Your Jacques is back to partying 24/7 so all is well in the universe.

Meanwhile, still waiting for mine to ask about moving so I can finally give him the OK. I'll miss him but I think it's time. D:

tumblr_n0nr1hrZJo1svm4v1o1_400.jpg

NOMCzh8.png

Best replica I can do on New Leaf of Bob's GCN house. K.K. Ragtime playing and all :)

Looks like the N64 logo isn't an item anymore unfortunately.

My turnips were selling for 541 bells today, so I posted on the Reddit turnip board. I received almost 4,000,000 bells in tips from people who sold in my town. And that was in only two hours.

Niraj

Fishing tourney today. You can turn in any fish, making this one really easy to get pieces of the set. Somewhat annoyingly, I have a villager who wants to move, so I'm going to have to wait til it's over to dissuade her :/

I also have Katie if anyone wants to take her.

Edit: I have this list today: Sea-Anemone Bed, Crab Clock, Dab Table, Marine Pop Floor, Football-Fish Lamp, Squid Chair

Fishing tourney today. You can turn in any fish, making this one really easy to get pieces of the set. Somewhat annoyingly, I have a villager who wants to move, so I'm going to have to wait til it's over to dissuade her :/

I also have Katie if anyone wants to take her.

I'll take her, let me know.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Type A items again... :/

Unfortunately it seems I'm going to have to slowly get Type B items with the fish only one type challenge.

Roto13

Type A items again... :/

Unfortunately it seems I'm going to have to slowly get Type B items with the fish only one type challenge.

Which list is Type A and which is Type B? Because I have a spare full set of whatever one has the crab clock and dab table and I want to trade it for the other set.

Niraj

Kind of interesting: Chip won't eat an oarfish. I wonder if that applies to any of the really big fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom