• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

Also, I've been wondering about something...
If I create a new character in my town (i.e another human character), is it possible to trade stuff back to my original character and vice versa?
For instance, if I drop a sack of money on the ground, can my other human character pick it up?

Kinda wanted another human character to make a secondary house filled with plants and stuff.

If I create a new character in my town (i.e another human character), is it possible to trade stuff back to my original character and vice versa?
For instance, if I drop a sack of money on the ground, can my other human character pick it up?

Yes, of course. Whatever you drop on the ground will stay there regardless of which character you log on as. Sometimes if I just want to send one or two things to an alt and I don't plan on using them for while, I mail them the items.

A shared storage and the option to order from other characters' catalogs would be incredibly helpful.

Insaniac

Kinda wanted another human character to make a secondary house filled with plants and stuff.

something kinda cool (at least I thought it was) is I created a little "camp" area in my town and made a new villager and never paid off anything to nook, so now I have a perpetual little tent there (instead of the ugly construction site of the PWP camp site

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I killed today's snowman. :O

Oh someone requested I get signatures. If anyone's around for me to pop over for a mo I'd be grateful. If not no worries.

Collete

Can anyone open up so I can get signatures?

I'll open up in a bit.

Edit: Opened the gate; also feel free to take any gyroids next to the station you might want.

I killed today's snowman. :O

Oh someone requested I get signatures. If anyone's around for me to pop over for a mo I'd be grateful. If not no worries.

You can come in too!

Edit: opened the gate for both of y'all. also feel free to take any gyroids next to the station you might want.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Thanks for opening Collete (oh and thanks Allan Holdsworth for the offer earlier). Got Blaire's pic as a result. Funny considering I originally was going to ignore her since she moved right in front of my house.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I've received picture from both snooty characters I've had in my village. Has anyone else found they are the easiest to get pictures from?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So I've received picture from both snooty characters I've had in my village. Has anyone else found they are the easiest to get pictures from?

I think Ankha has given me the most, but I've only gotten 3 or 4 from Soleil. Ankha is around 12 or so in comparison. I think I've gotten the most from Ankha, Flurry (normal), and Tammi (peppy). But then again, Ankha was a later move-in, and Soleil even later, while Flurry and Tammi have been there from the start...but I think it's unrelated.

Krelian

Still aboots?
Sorry. Maybe it'd be better to try on Thursday if you can hold onto the stuff until then? I have much more time then.

Can't confirm that. I have two snooty villagers that keep refusing to give me their pic while I got pics from my smug (Lopez), jock (Rowan), normal (Rhonda) and uchi (Frita).

Frogstep

I got 2 frog pics today! The first was for giving Prince a peach, which is the first time I get a pic from a regular fruit request. The second was from Henry for just helping him send back a package that he got by mistake.

Is it bad that I only have 3 frog pics? D: Oh well, still glad that I got some pics from just doing small favors. :)

Niraj

I got 2 frog pics today! The first was for giving Prince a peach, which is the first time I get a pic from a regular fruit request. The second was from Henry for just helping him send back a package that he got by mistake.

Is it bad that I only have 3 frog pics? D: Oh well, still glad that I got some pics from just doing small favors. :)

It's not bad :p Every little bit counts, and someday your frog shrine will be complete.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Question: When villager's offer furniture for free after you reject the initial offer of paying for it, does taking it affect your reputation negatively?

Niraj

Question: When villager's offer furniture for free after you reject the initial offer of paying for it, does taking it affect your reputation negatively?

Definitely not.

Actually that's a good way to tell your friendship level with normal and peppy villagers. They won't offer you stuff for free unless your friendship level is high. I think there may be a lazy equivalent but I don't remember the exact dialogue there, and it isn't as common in my experience.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Definitely not.

Actually that's a good way to tell your friendship level with normal and peppy villagers. They won't offer you stuff for free unless your friendship level is high. I think there may be a lazy equivalent but I don't remember the exact dialogue there, and it isn't as common in my experience.
Oh good, since I've been leeching free stuff off of them for ages and suddenly wondered if that was the one thing stopping me from getting my friendship at max level.

Niraj

Sorry about that Niraj, glad you got the signatures before my connection fucked up.

EDIT: Shit, the apples aren't in my inventory. :(

Yeah unfortunately it wipes out everything. Gonna reboot my router in case it was me and then I'll head back over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom