• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Having travelled far and wide seeking-out streetpasses, seeing that green light pop at home would be both thrilling and terrifying.

It's funny that most of my streetpasses on the road happen in my hometown when I get on the train to go to Amsterdam. I want more different regions in my 3DS, I always hope to spotpass some tourists.

People who got stuff for me, I hope to pick it up tomorrow. Don't have much time today sadly.

Got my second Mush stool today. A few spares don't hurt I figured, since I want to do a room with it. A couple of wall lamps, stools and chairs for example come in quite handy. Also managed to place Olivia, not the spot I really like but I'm tired of alt resetting all the time. Think it's also time to see what Saharah stuff I have and what I need. I started a clothing room in my museum which I'll fill up with Gracie clothing and in the path ways I lay out all these Saharah floors and wallpapers. Sort of a walk in closet with extra storage.

Elija2

Redd is selling a legit robust statue in my town if anyone wants to buy it.

Also if anyone has a warm painting, serene painting, great sculpture, or gallant sculpture I'd love to have it.

Frogstep

Redd is selling a legit robust statue in my town if anyone wants to buy it.

Also if anyone has a warm painting, serene painting, great sculpture, or gallant sculpture I'd love to have it.

I'm missing a robust if nobody else has called dibs on it. I've also got a great statue you can take. :eek:

Elija2

Me please. :D

Sure, I'll open up.

I'm missing a robust if nobody else has called dibs on it. I've also got a great statue you can take. :eek:

Sorry but Marvie posted seconds before you. Can I still have that great statue though? I can give you any of this stuff for it:

sporty floor
Ten Billion Barrel x5
boxed figurine
Ultra Hand x2
miniature car
Ultra Scope
golden carpet
golden wall torch
old wallpaper x3
jack-in-the-box
red-pumpkin head
creepy cauldron
pink-azalea start x5
white-azalea start x5

Frogstep

Sorry but Marvie posted seconds before you. Can I still have that great statue though? I can give you any of this stuff for it:

Sure can! Um, I'll take that golden carpet. I can stop by since you're opening up anyway. Don't think I have you added but I'll check.

edit: We are indeed! :D

Marvie_3

Banned
You recall correctly.

If this happens a third time in the same week, I'll take that as proof that the gods truly have forsaken me.

Shit. Just bought it in Eli's town before I saw this post. You can have it when I get it in the mail tomorrow. :D

Frogstep

I think I'm missing like 12 items for my art exhibit. Redd just keeps selling me the ones I already have and displaying fakes of the ones I need just to taunt me. :<

I've got these to give out/trade if anyone needs em:

basic painting
dynamic painting
nice painting
wild painting

Wolfe

I've got no sympathy for Niraj considering Leonardo filled up his entire art wing in what felt like no time at all lol.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Shit. Just bought it in Eli's town before I saw this post. You can have it when I get it in the mail tomorrow. :D

No no, don't worry about it man. It'll come back around. Appreciate it though.

I've got no sympathy for Niraj considering Leonardo filled up his entire art wing in what felt like no time at all lol.

Lionel, and don't hate :p

Animekatt

I would say the same thing buuut, he did give me a lot of dupes he had. So Niraj, grats on getting that art room wallpaper. :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I also remembered I have a spare Neutral Painting that's been hanging on my wall.

Oh and if you want to see the progress of my town my dream code is:
6600-2292-1266

Niraj

I'm back and my gates are open. Feel free to pop by whenever with the painting. Explore and shop too if you want. :)

Ok man, I'll head over in a sec :)

Edit: Hmm, not sure what happened. Think my internet might've cut out for a second.

Niraj

Sorry for the double post, but just noticed I have perfect cherries on premium. If you need to sell, let me know.

Grizzo

Yeah, it's really random. Just enjoy the other stuff while you can.Grab new fish, start stocking ingredients for the Harvest Festival at the end of the month, Figure out what area you want to clear to make snowballs next month. :p

Thanks for telling me about the Harvest Festival ! I never knew such a thing existed. None of my neighbours mentionned it to me, I just thought this a line of furniture available for a limited period of time.

I'm also going to create a mule character (a girl this time). I could really use some extra storage for items and patterns.

Thanks for telling me about the Harvest Festival ! I never knew such a thing existed. None of my neighbours mentionned it to me, I just thought this a line of furniture available for a limited period of time.

I'm also going to create a mule character (a girl this time). I could really use some extra storage for items and patterns.

I'm gonna quote Katt cause she posted a really handy heads up a couple of pages back:

I saw samurai heart ask about the harvest festival, so I looked it up as I was curious myself. This seems to be a very involved event, and is best to gather the fish/needed ingredients early so you can have an easier time. http://www.sosostris.com/2012/11/23/

Scroll down til they mention about the event.

Edit: ^ doh I forgot about the Jingle set too...

Spent a few minutes trying to get some of the new catches while cooking. I love this gorgeous football fish and had to find another one for my house. (Okay, two.)

Is the tuna obviously bigger than the sea bass?

Does anybody have the red riding dress I could catalog?

I do though I won't be around again until around 10 est.

Niraj

Sweet. :D

Maaan.....I just realized that without swapnote, there's no way to tell who deleted you off your friends list now. Stupid Nintendo.....

I actually just went ahead and ordered it anyway. I can drop it off for you if you're free.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I see a few complaining about Perfect Oranges on this page. In case you missed it on the previous page:

Also I've got perfect orange in premium today if anyone wants to unload, I'll be home around 6-7 pm Pacific time today.

Elija2

Maaan.....I just realized that without swapnote, there's no way to tell who deleted you off your friends list now. Stupid Nintendo.....

I think I figured out a workaround, although it's pretty tedious. If you want to find out if someone deleted you, just jot down their friend code and then delete them off your friend list. Then add them back. If their Mii shows up then they never deleted you, but if their friend card is blank then they did delete you and you can delete them again. It's more time consuming, but it should work (I actually haven't tested it myself yet).

I see a few complaining about Perfect Oranges on this page. In case you missed it on the previous page:

Finally, the time has come. I'll be waiting.

Marvie_3

Banned
I actually just went ahead and ordered it anyway. I can drop it off for you if you're free.

Yeah I'll open up.

I think I figured out a workaround, although it's pretty tedious. If you want to find out if someone deleted you, just jot down their friend code and then delete them off your friend list. Then add them back. If their Mii shows up then they never deleted you, but if their friend card is blank then they did delete you and you can delete them again. It's more time consuming, but it should work (I actually haven't tested it myself yet).
Oh yeah....that would work.

Wolfe

Same. They're taking over my storage.

And here I am still standing around with a crapton of perfect oranges. :/

Guess you guys missed my post on the previous page that perfect oranges are on premium in my town today. My gate will be open if you want to drop by and unload.

Edit: I see now that BGBW already mentioned it a few posts up, anyway my gate is open.

Koomaster

Wow, they are just shutting the whole thing down? That's a big overreaction.

It also doesn't teach kids anything. If a kid is too young to view inappropriate images from strangers, the parents should be monitoring what their kids are up to online. Tell them it's not safe to just hand out contact info to everyone.

This is like gmail just shutting down their service because kids were receiving inappropriate pictures from strangers who they gave their e-mail address to.

Elija2

Wait, what did Nintendo do to Swapnote?

People have been complaining about it since it shutdown and you only now just found out? :p

Guess you guys missed my post on the previous page that perfect oranges are on premium in my town today. My gate will be open if you want to drop by and unload.

Man, I guess Koo isn't the only one missing things. I'll be right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom