• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let's do some cleaning:

Red Snapper Chair
Mini Butterfly Table

Could I have these at some point please?

Edit: Or just the latter :)

After having nobody use the yellow bench I've had since...about the first week or so of the game, as well as a metal bench I've had for a couple months, I found both occupied today. I like the little happiness animation when you sit down initially.

Location made a big difference in getting my villagers onto my benches. I moved them to high traffic areas and they're used all the time.

Well, let's get this ball rolling. Elijah, I'm going to open up. I'm PRETTY sure you're still on my list. Lemme know if this isn't the case.

Okay, adding BPB!

(Note, your items are in the ring of FE:Awakening Avatar...it's the only pattern I have. >_>)

Well, looks like BPB is busy, so ab.aeterno, putting your paintings into the ring.

And open!

(And Eli: You're welcome!)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
tumblr_mvv1lkfvLT1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

With Halloween season well over it was time to retire that creepy room and move on to something else for Streetpassers to see.

Thought I'd make a harvest autumn room (WIP). Mostly because I wanted to use the pumpkins in some fashion. Been a bit naughty by having the Green Dressers facing the wall.

One of the bittys in my town had a "more rainy days in 2013" petition. If I fill it out, will it happen? Also, is anyone willing to let me stop by real quick to do so?

Okay, adding BPB!

(Note, your items are in the ring of FE:Awakening Avatar...it's the only pattern I have. >_>)

Well, looks like BPB is busy, so ab.aeterno, putting your paintings into the ring.

Sorry, I was on my way out the door. If you want to add me back, I'll drop by another time when you're free. :)

Honestly it's not a big deal for me, as I like where they are, just found it surprising.

Just saying.

Mecca

It's nice how this game goes all out on your birthday. I like that even the villagers that didn't attend the party still say happy birthday.

One thing that kind of bugs me that I wish I could opt out of is getting letters from your parents. Both my parents have passed away and it's a little unnerving to get something addressed from them in the mail.

Anyway, Cherry is on her way out on the 10th. She's an Uchi dog that is one of my original villagers if anyone is interested.

Speaking of animals moving, if anybody ever has Lobo moving from their town, keep me in mind. He's a blue cranky wolf and has been my neighbor through all of my AC games so I would like him to move into my New Leaf town as well.

I have lobo in my town and truth be told, I've been neglecting him of late ( I even forgot his birthday yesterday). When he asks to leave he's yours (if you don't already have him by then that is).

I wouldn't mind snagging those heart shades and picking up a sunrise lamp as well.

Gotta order a sunrise lamp, but sure.

For everyone: I'm going to be away for the next few hours, but I will continue to update my original post with what's taken and what's available.

Koomaster

I have lobo in my town and truth be told, I've been neglecting him of late ( I even forgot his birthday yesterday). When he asks to leave he's yours (if you don't already have him by then that is).
I'm already excited! ^____^

Thanks so much; definitely let me know if he decides to move.

Oxx

tumblr_mvv5wltOPB1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Yay, second villager pic.

Skye might not be my favourite, but she's an original, so I gotta keep her around now.

So two weeks ago, a villager came up to me, asking for a Moai statute, I granted the wish, however, it cost a little over 530,000 bells, and I am going to let the villagers fully fund it.

It's up to 4,779 bells, I wonder if it will get done by 2015? Ha.

Wolfe

In a follow up to yesterdays prefect orange premium today I have prefect apples. I'll be home around 6-7 pm Pacific time if anyone wants to unload.

If anyone has Del, the robo gator, or any of the superheroes (Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top or Rocket) moving, please let me know. I once again have an empty space and I want to fill it as soon as possible.

Koomaster

Getting a jump on the winter fashion season...
tumblr_mvvgz37wmu1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

The first run of Winter 2013 Sweaters are ready for my neighbors to start wearing.

Elija2

tumblr_mvvgz37wmu1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

The first run of Winter 2013 Sweaters are ready for my neighbors to start wearing.

Looks like those kinds of cheesy Christmas sweaters that oblivious grandmas like to gift their grandchildren.

In that sense, they're awesome.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Those are nice :) I think when winter rolls around I'm going to switch back to the Tacky Sweater :D

Just bought this game and should be getting my XL early next week. I never played a Animal Crossing game before. Is there a list of Friend Codes anywhere?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just bought this game and should be getting my XL early next week. I never played a Animal Crossing game before. Is there a list of Friend Codes anywhere?

There is (in the OP), but there's really no point to it anymore. You'd probably just be better off asking the regular posters here, since I'd guess a majority of people on that spreadsheet don't play anymore. Feel free to add me 2836-0258-6594

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
6 days of getting three different mush items twice in a row.

It's like my game is trying to say one for me and one for my alt.

Anyone got any perfect fruit? I need to make a ton of bells.
You can't just use any old perfect fruit, only the perfect version of your native fruit.

catabarez

6 days of getting three different mush items twice in a row.

It's like my game is trying to say one for me and one for my alt.

You can't just use any old perfect fruit, only the perfect version of your native fruit.

Oh great :p I already planted the only one I found. I just need to pay off this bridge I am building and it is not going quickly.

Wolfe

Oh great :p I already planted the only one I found. I just need to pay off this bridge I am building and it is not going quickly.

Well at least you didn't not notice yours and do who knows what with it, I never did find another one months later and had to bum a perfect cherry off someone else so I could finally plant one lol.

starmud

do gem rocks require a certain % of land space be empty to spawn in town? >___> i've been hunting and haven't seen one in over a month. everything else in the game spawns fine in the open land i do have... its strange. i keep obsessing over the rocks, expecting one HAS to break yet never does... lol

catabarez

Well at least you didn't not notice yours and do who knows what with it, I never did find another one months later and had to bum a perfect cherry off someone else so I could finally plant one lol.

Yeah I figured it was something I should plant lol. Should be done growing tomorrow. Anyone wanna let me into their town so I can sell it? :p

Wolfe

Yeah I figured it was something I should plant lol. Should be done growing tomorrow. Anyone wanna let me into their town so I can sell it? :p

You should replant them and try to build up a nice stash so that you can sell them off when someone has your particular fruit on premium at their ReTail.

do gem rocks require a certain % of land space be empty to spawn in town? >___> i've been hunting and haven't seen one in over a month. everything else in the game spawns fine in the open land i do have... its strange. i keep obsessing over the rocks, expecting one HAS to break yet never does... lol

No idea to be honest.

Anyone that's still up and has villagers that are awake? I just got a petition request >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom