• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

Snowman really chastised me today for giving him such a tiny head. It went beyond the simple whining of being mediocre that the snowboy gave me yesterday. Snowmam seems way too nice to be a jerk about it but we shall see tomorrow.

Today's the birthday of the only AC dragon. I actually forgot to order him a present, but luckily Gulliver sent me a pagoda, which is one of Drago's favored items. It all worked out :p

OMG, he visited my campsite two days ago. I had room for one villager (was having 9 for a time now) and I liked him, so I asked him to move in. :) I think his spot will be here today. Shame I missed his birthday, but oh well...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
New Leaf expansion pack for ND.

BELIEVE.

Well I have stated before that I would prefer New Leaf to continue on the 3DS with the Wii U just being a companion app so I wouldn't mind this.

We need more DLC items! City Folk has one thing over New Leaf and that was the DLC that tied into news like the DSi chair being release soon after the DSi announcement/launch (can't remember which it was now).

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
OMG, he visited my campsite two days ago. I had room for one villager (was having 9 for a time now) and I liked him, so I asked him to move in. :) I think his spot will be here today. Shame I missed his birthday, but oh well...

Just send him a present anyway :p

Chopper

Ken the hen wants me to get signatures...
Anyone can open up their town?

I am so sorry bout yesterday...
I got kind of busy and forgot to open my town up =
Sure. I don't know if we're friends, so give me a minute to add you before opening up. :)

Edit: Scrap that. We ARE friends! Opening now.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Saw the mention of the robust statue and I'm pretty sure I've still got one for Warrior_Keoni in my town.

Chopper

We are, I gave you some gyroids awhile back =p
Cool. Feel free to catalogue any gyroids you might not have whilst you're here.

I will be putting all my gyroids away at some point today unless anyone else is interested in logging them. Let me know asap.

Coldsnap

I will be putting all my gyroids away at some point today unless anyone else is interested in logging them. Let me know asap.

I'd like to log them. Currently snowed in so perfect opportunity to get it done :)

Collete

All that for a stupid six lamp D:::
CURSE YOU KEEEEEENNN!

On the bright side I bought the drum at your emporium...so wasn't a total loss <.<
And your town is awesome! You got a good choice at animals!

Elija2

We need more DLC items! City Folk has one thing over New Leaf and that was the DLC that tied into news like the DSi chair being release soon after the DSi announcement/launch (can't remember which it was now).

Wasn't the DLC already on the game disk? It would have been funny if somebody took a peek at the game files and leaked the DSi before it was officially announced.

Chopper

Thank you. What's the most efficient way to cat them all? Pick up one, then drop it, one at a time?
Or, like, three at a time. They are sort of grouped in rows, although they might be a bit muddled now that a few people have logged them. Do whatever man. I'll sort them out when I put them away anyway.

Edit: Open.

Feb. 24. And it can't come soon enough. The novelty for me wore off quite awhile ago and I'm ready to see green grass again.

Me too. I think that's one of the reasons I've been slacking a little on playing (besides BD). I wanna see green again. I wanted the snow to go away after the lights came off the trees.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Not seen this before. Not only is it two animals on one bench, but both are asleep!

zlCfzRf9okoxpGRkHV

Elija2

When I had an empty spot in my town I rarely got any campers. Now that my town is full I'm getting campers every other day. Whatever algorithm this game uses to decide when you get a camper, it sucks.

Collete

When I had an empty spot in my town I rarely got any campers. Now that my town is full I'm getting campers every other day. Whatever algorithm this game uses to decide when you get a camper, it sucks.

Yeah I know what you mean.
Especially when I was full with 10 villagers earlier I got Zucker the octopus and I wanted him so bad in my town...But a snooty pink duck had to take his place instead =_=

Animekatt

As with many people here, I too am sick of the snow. I've already begun planting trees and mapping out how my cherry blossom tree park will be.

Frogstep

you more than likely have one but do you need a frog shirt? Its the first thing I thought about when I got it as a gift from a villager

I do have those shirts, my good man! But thank you for the offer. You should just use that as your permanent shirt. Forever. :)

Velcro Fly

Bravely Default is the first game to actually force me to remember to play Animal Crossing :(

I survived Pokemon and Zelda but Bravely Default is sucking me in.

Elija2

Even though I have a backlog of games I haven't finished, I've still been playing New Leaf every day.

If Nintendo do end up bringing Tomodachi Collection over here, I may never have time for any other game ever again.

Frogstep

It's already been a while since I put more than about an hour a day into this game, so having BD now into the mix isn't so bad.

I always remember to keep up with my daily routine before I lose myself into BD and anything else. Still haven't felt like I should stop playing this game. :p

Linius

I'm in Europe but I still haven't bought BD. I'm just scared to add more and more to the backlog. Haven't even touched Zelda despite the fact it's right there on my homescreen every time I switch on the 3DS. Still have to play Mario & Luigi too. And I'm halfway done with Donkey Kong Country Returns: 3D. And then I have a bunch of 360 games to play too. Next week I'll be playing The Last of Us story DLC though :D

Anyone have a spare ice vanity I just realized it's the only piece of ice furniture I'm missing. Let me know it would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom