• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

Birthday frog month! Well, just 2 this month. lol

UEBagrI.jpg

I thought it was really cute that Lily showed up to Ribbot's party since he showed up to hers just last week. :p

M0pvUFc.jpg

Oh Lily, you are just so adorable!

Collete

I got a letter from Apollo. I was sorta hoping he would give me a pic, but instead he gave me chocolates. Ah well, I hate this holiday.

Anyways, I'm expected to have a large spike pattern in my turnip prices. They're currently at 189, but I think they should rise for higher later today so if anyone still needs to sell turnips, just giving ya a heads up.

Roto13

All I got was a box of chocolates from Alli.

Hamphrey is in my coamping site and he keeps refusing to move into my town. I need a grumpy villager.

Chopper

Request time. Does anyone have a 8, 13, 24 or 48 as today's bingo number?! I have quadruple ding, and I really want to ditch this bingo card.

Also, does anyone have any of the following dresses/bottoms they could order for me?

Alpinist dress
Blossom dress
Blossoming dress
Cake tank dress
Citrus gingham dress
Dapper dress
Dreamy tank dress
Festivale tank dress
Floral knit dress
Gaudy dress
Gumdrop dress
Kimono
Lime dress
Lotus tank dress
Loud bloom dress
Lovely dress
Moldy dress
Pharoah's outfit
Red riding dress
Ribbon dress
Rose tank dress
Silk bloom dress
Sky dress
Twinkle tank dress
Yodel dressa

Blue-grid skirt
Festivale pants
Hot spring skirt
Jester pants
Natty skirt
New spring skirt
Red gym shorts
Red-stripe pants

That list is longer than I thought it would be. :/

Also, does anyone have any of the following dresses/bottoms they could order for me?

Alpinist dress
Blossom dress
Blossoming dress
Cake tank dress
Citrus gingham dress
Dapper dress
Dreamy tank dress
Festivale tank dress
Floral knit dress
Gaudy dress

Mind if I just start with the first 10 then order more as they come? Once these have all arrived, I can do another batch.

Edit: I guess Lucky is my Valentine. Nice touch :')

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
zlCfzRgMeD4HkB-3K0

I didn't get a cacao tree though, just a comfy sweater from "mom" :( Anyone know what the spotpass thing was about today? Had the blue circle on my game.

It's also Muffy's birthday

zlCfzRgMgdIVc7iT40

Request time. Does anyone have a 8, 13, 24 or 48 as today's bingo number?! I have quadruple ding, and I really want to ditch this bingo card.

I have
Alpinist dress
Dapper dress
Kimono
Moldy dress

-Setsuna-

Guys, could you please recommend and share some Dream Codes? Thus far, every town that I have (randomly) visited was bleak and desolate... ;_;

Here's my DC: 7700-2364-5954

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I didn't get a cacao tree though, just a comfy sweater from "mom" :( Anyone know what the spotpass thing was about today? Had the blue circle on my game.
I got the comfy sweater but my alt got the tree.

Guys, could you please recommend and share some Dream Codes? Thus far, every town that I have (randomly) visited was bleak and desolate... ;_;

I recommend 3000-0575-9957 as mentioned above. It's very well put together in terms of a theme.

789shadow

Banned
I'm having trouble with the Dream Suite. Every time I try to sit on the couch, I get the same old spiel about Parental Controls. I guess I need to do something with them?

1600-1372-1519
7900-3285-6095
8900-1012-1639
5400-2839-9548
5900-2159-8876

Hopefully these are all still valid. I keep a list so I don't make repeat visits and asterisk the ones I like best. Could probably post more if you like any of these.

I fired up the original Animal Crossing for Gamecube today. According to the villagers, I hadn't played in 90 months. I thought it would have been more like 10 years. Anyway, there were weeds everywhere! A few things I was surprised by...

1) I had 15 villagers. Damn, that's a lot.

2) New Leaf is so streamlined compared to the old game, especially when it comes to selling items.

3) There's almost no storage. Your gyroid holds 4 items, and you can't store things in furniture like dressers.

4) New Leaf is much prettier. Is the 3DS actually more powerful than the Gamecube?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
4) New Leaf is much prettier. Is the 3DS actually more powerful than the Gamecube?
Well you have to remember that the GCN version was basically a souped up version of Animal Forest for the N64 so the game wasn't something to judge the GCN by. In fact the game is so small it is loaded completely onto the GCN's RAM.

3DS is basically the handheld equivalent of the GCN but I don't think it's so simple to say one is more powerful than the other I believe they outclass each other is different things.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Cake is a nice looking item, shame chocolate heart can only be place on the floor as it isn't furniture.

Velcro Fly

So the only snowtyke item I need is the one where all three others are unbalanced.

Snowmam is the only one I struggle with. The other two are really easy. I think I just need to get the perfect body size and I didn't do that this time.

Nevermind! Didn't vendor something important after all!

I'm having trouble with the Dream Suite. Every time I try to sit on the couch, I get the same old spiel about Parental Controls. I guess I need to do something with them?

Yeah you need to go into a setting on your 3DS and allow information to be shared. Same thing happened to me after I did a system transfer and after that it worked.

Collete

When I got back to my 3DS I saw a huge pile of cash and a fire flower next to me.
Thank you to whoever gave me that tip! My town is still open for whoever wants to cash in their turnips for 413 bells.
If anyone needs to be added to my friends list, just ask.

Edit: Oh yeah make sure to go to the Roost. You get a nice little text from Brewster himself. He gives ya hot chocolate.

tumblr_n10c6aSC5c1si5npho1_400.jpg

He's an adorable pigeon <3

rataven

Phil was my Valentine! I'm not too surprised; he sends me crazy letters all the time and pesters me whenever I'm in my house. But he's cool though; I can't help but love that colorful little ostrich.

zlCfzRgQMiEdLdbH4Y

I also got the chocolate cake from Isabelle, and the cacao tree from mom.

And, making this day even better……I finally found another perfect fruit in my town. Only took six months to grow one. I'm never selling these things again.

Niraj

I think we were all expecting Muffy to be your Valentine lol.

I'll have to check who mine is when I get home in a bit. :p

D:

I was pleased to get 5 AC streetpasses today through relays. Still need a bunch to get the bronze badge though :/

If somebody wouldn't mind letting me at least catalog the cacao tree, it would be much appreciated. Not tonight, just at some point.

Chopper

D:

I was pleased to get 5 AC streetpasses today through relays. Still need a bunch to get the bronze badge though :/

If somebody wouldn't mind letting me at least catalog the cacao tree, it would be much appreciated. Not tonight, just at some point.
I have a spare you can keep.

Chopper

Yeah sure, I'll get on in a couple minutes.
Sweet. Gate's open.

Also, another call for bingo numbers 8, 18, 24 or 48.

Presumably snowmen won't give you bingo numbers unless they're perfect?

Finally put all my gyroids away. They fill 2.75 rooms. Which is a bit annoying. I don't know what to put in the rest of the third room or the entire fourth! Unprecedented exhibit opportunity.

Edit: I have incredibly rare Invisoids in my museum, if anyone would like to catalogue them. I'll only charge you millions of bells.

Niraj

Sweet. Gate's open.

Also, another call for bingo numbers 8, 18, 24 or 48.

Presumably snowmen won't give you bingo numbers unless they're perfect?

Finally put all my gyroids away. They fill 2.75 rooms. Which is a bit annoying. I don't know what to put in the rest of the third room or the entire fourth! Unprecedented exhibit opportunity.

Thanks again. And yeah, they won't give you numbers or a card if they're not perfect. They just tell you that they only give out a card if they're perfect.

Frogstep

I almost accidentally sold my cacao plant that my mom mailed me not knowing that it's unorderable. I like that the piece of cake that you got from Isabelle turns into a full cake when you display it in your house. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom