• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

celebi23

I want to come in, but I don't have a reedit account...<_<

Sure, no problem. I'll probably be reopening my gates around 8pm EST. My info:
4699-6104-8768 (celebi23, Eisner)

Just post/PM me yours

I’m giving away Perfect Peaches, Permissions, Bamboo Shoots a Silver Slingshot, 2 Jacob’s Ladders, 2 Golden Roses, Virtual Boy & Green Shell . There will be a bunch of wrapped presents right outside the Train Station. Each one will either contain 2 random permissions/bamboo shoots, or in the case of flowers/slingshot/Nintendo items, one of each. With the Perfect Peaches, a random present will contain 3 of them. Please only take 1 present. Also please just stay near the Train Station and no running/taking fruit/taking hybrid flowers or stealing villagers

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I kind of want to buy the gorgeous set (I have the gold) but I have no room for it at the moment. Also I have no inspiration for it and I don't really want to just make a room that consists of just of furniture from the same theme. No offence intended for those who do that, but for me that just isn't creative.

Collete

I guess I can lower my standards a bit...

Can I come over?

Sure, my FC is in my profile, I'll add you and open the gates

Edit: town opened, feel free to take anything that's on the station by the way.

Edit1: Miranda the duck is finally leaving on the 20th! PM me if anyone wants her. Good riddance!

Chopper

Sure, my FC is in my profile, I'll add you and open the gates

Edit: town opened, feel free to take anything that's on the station by the way.

Edit1: Miranda the duck is finally leaving on the 20th! PM me if anyone wants her. Good riddance!
Hey man. That's my Valentine you're talking about.

Roto13

Apparently my villagers, sans Jacques, are forgetful jerks.

Yeah, that was weird.

Everyone forgot about me except Jacques who apparently remembered meeting me in another town, because he definitely knew who I was but he also said something like "I just moved to this town recently."

Elija2

Today I learned that if you insult a villager's house they still might send you their pic. Or at least as long as they agree with you.

Collete

Can anyone order the Crown for me? I'll pay the exact price of a million bells and offer a tip.
(Not the royal crown by the way)

Edit: or if your town has the Crown, I'll just buy it from Labelle there.

milkham

zlCfzRg8p40VtNM8bF

done talking to that psycho lief!

Stat!

Last few days:

- Opened Department Store (Love the Gorgeous furniture)
- Opened Reset Centre
- Paid off Police Station
- Got awesome 10th villager in Beau

Not bad at all for the last few days of excitement.

Probably need to start fishing/bug hunting though on the island to make up for some large cash

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I always say a neighbours house is just OK and sometimes outright tell them it sucks. THey usually appreciate that I'm a harsh critic. I actually got my first picture as a result of saying someone's house was poor.

I'm sure when they come to visit they realise why I have such high standards.

Anyone have time for some petition sigs? I have tons of rare loot for a tip but I don't have my list handy, so just let me know what you want/need, and I'll see if I got it. (I'll pay bells too if you prefer.)

Thanks. :)

Westraid

Anyone have time for some petition sigs? I have tons of rare loot for a tip but I don't have my list handy, so just let me know what you want/need, and I'll see if I got it.

Thanks. :)

You can drop by in my town if you like. I have your in my friendslist.
Ru Yi from Andromea. Don't need anything in return. :)

EDIT: Gates are open.

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to say thanks to Westraid again, especially since I FINALLY got Ankha's pic from this petition. (It's the third or forth one I've done for her.)

*twirls*

:D

Westraid

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to say thanks to Westraid again, especially since I FINALLY got Ankha's pic from this petition. (It's the third or forth one I've done for her.)

*twirls*

Most welcome! Thank you for the hybrid flower and congratulations on getting Ankha's pic!
I like her quote a lot!

*Dances the Shrunk Funk Shuffle*

Collete

Ankha moved in on my flower patch...I'm not too happy she did that trying to be all important to have the best view in my town D:
Because I was going to move an alternate character in the very spot she moved on. Ah well. At least she's here now.

789shadow

Banned
Ankha moved in on my flower patch...I'm not too happy she did that trying to be all important to have the best view in my town D:
Because I was going to move an alternate character in the very spot she moved on. Ah well. At least she's here now.
Yep, that's Ankha for you. :p

Oh my...mind blown lol, was using my alt character and one of the villagers told me when there's a bird on the bulletin board there's a new message.

Possibly 300hrs and I find out now lol

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

*twirls*

Well done. Been a long time coming :)

Some sacrifices must be made to appease the kitty queen unfortunately :(

Oh my...mind blown lol, was using my alt character and one of the villagers told me when there's a bird on the bulletin board there's a new message.

Possibly 300hrs and I find out now lol

It's nice to still be surprised by the game from time to time though :)

Collete

Yep, that's Ankha for you. :p

The worst part is she like secluded herself from the "villager" island where majority of my villagers are at (besides from Pudge who moved near town hall, but he has an excuse to be random) D:

Some sacrifices must be made to appease the kitty queen unfortunately :(

Apparently =_=
At least Robin and Miranda are getting the boot so now she's going to be the number one snooty neighbor...I have way too many snooty, cranky, and grumpy neighbors...But I love most of them...Just not Robin and Miranda.

Edit: Also it seems I have a random turnip price pattern this week. My turnip prices are already 138. I dunno how the rest of the week will fare. (Not sure if anyone wants that price though)

The worst part is she like secluded herself from the "villager" island where majority of my villagers are at (besides from Pudge who moved near town hall, but he has an excuse to be random) D:

Apparently =_=
At least Robin and Miranda are getting the boot so now she's going to be the number one snooty neighbor...I have way too many snooty, cranky, and grumpy neighbors...But I love most of them...Just not Robin and Miranda.

Edit: Also it seems I have a random turnip price pattern this week. My turnip prices are already 138. I dunno how the rest of the week will fare. (Not sure if anyone wants that price though)

Same, my turnips started out at 128 this morning, hopefully it means a decent week

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Investigated something I suspected for awhile but never got around to checking: baskets of fruit count against your perfect town rating. I have a bunch I keep around a picnic blanket. Picked them up and checked my rating, and, sure enough, I was back to a perfect town rating. I didn't check yet because my inventory was full, but I'm assuming loose individual fruits would be fine (but wouldn't look as nice :p). I kind of want to get more Jacob's Ladders to line my pond, so it's good to know all I'd have to do is pick those up before I quit and hope for the best.

Anything that's not supposed to be on the ground is considered garbage and will affect your town rating if there's enough of it there. Fruit included. The more stuff lying around, the worse your rating will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom