• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Sure, that works.

Edit: Hmm, keep getting an error.
Try again...

Thanks so much BPB. Just leaves a few reorderable items of clothing, that aren't bloody tops. So if anyone has:

Blue-grid skirt
Red gym shorts
Red-stripe pants

Twinkle tank dress

Let me know!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Try again...

Thanks so much BPB. Just leaves a few reorderable items of clothing, that aren't bloody tops. So if anyone has:

Blue-grid skirt
Red gym shorts
Red-stripe pants

Twinkle tank dress

Let me know!

I ordered all of those aside from the blue-grid skirt (which I also need)

Niraj

Awesome, thanks. What did you get for your petition?

Another pic of Lionel, thanks :) I'm kind of disappointed that anyone actually wanted to sign it though. It was "Appreciating Hipsters."

I was having trouble with Miiverse, but I think I got the post saved, I'll show you his reaction when I get around to it lol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Try again...

Blue-grid skirt
Red gym shorts
Red-stripe pants

Twinkle tank dress

Let me know!
I have the two red ones, but it is post 5pm here so you'd have to wait till tomorrow to get them off me so maybe wait for someone else.

EDIT: beaten. And this is why one should refresh the page.

Westraid

I'm redecorating (again) so I got a bunch of stuff that people might want
Most are event items. No charge, but if you can spare a normal Sapling it'd be much appreciated.

Snowman Matryoshka
Snowman Table

Squid Chair x2
Dab Table

Crab Clock
Red Snapper Chair
Sea-Anemone Bed
Footballfish Lamp
Marine Pop Floor

Creepy Statue
Creepy Crystal
Creepy Floor

Ship Compass
Sporty Wall
Sandlot

Dumped the remaining items at Reese's.

Stat!

Sigh. I forgot about the Alt-reset trick and Beau's new place is literally in the worst spot right over my awesome parallel paths.

For trade (once I get 10 villagers): Wistful, Quaint, Proper, and Scenic Painting
Need: Fine, Flowery, Moody, Common, and/or Amazing Paintings. Also, Great, Beautiful, Motherly, or Gallant Statues.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've been slowly playing bingo in my town. Not really been too bothered with completing the set but just thought I'd see how many I could get doing it with travelling to other towns. My alt got the snow machine today. Don't know whether to bother starting a new card tomorrow.

Chopper

I've been slowly playing bingo in my town. Not really been too bothered with completing the set but just thought I'd see how many I could get doing it with travelling to other towns. My alt got the snow machine today. Don't know whether to bother starting a new card tomorrow.
What number you got?

Coldsnap

I want those Club Nintendo Animal Crossing poster, mostly the one that lists all the villagers. But it goes against everything I stand for, having fluff furniture like posters.. at such a moral crossroads here.

Chopper

I wasn't gonna do this, cos it's a pretty huge list, and ordering loads of stuff for other people can be an expensive ball-ache. But this is it. These are the very last orderable items that I need for my catalogue. Everything else I need to 100% it is either the unorderable Gracie, Pave and Egg "event" items I am yet to encounter naturally, or unreleased DLC.

So. If anyone has, in their catalogue, any of the following tops (they're all tops), I would like to exchange bells for them. Many, many bells.

A tee
Argyle knit shrt
Aurora knit shirt
Beaded tank
Beatnik tank
Beatnik tee
Beige emblem blazer
Big-dot tee
Blossom tee
Blue gym tee
Blue plaid tee
Blue tie-dye tank
Blue-bar tee
Bubble-gum tee
Café tee
Camel shirt
Canary shirt
Candy gingham shirt
Caterpillar tank
Caveman tank
Cherry tee
Citrus tank
Cloudy tee
Cycling tee
Dawn tank
Dazed tee
Deep-blue tee
Denim vest
Dogtooth tee
Eight-ball tee
Fall leaf shirt
Festivale tank
Folk shirt
Fresh tank
Funky-dot tank
Future tank
Garden tank
Giraffe tank
Gracie tank
Grape tee
Green gym tee
Groovy tank
Groovy tee
Heart tee
Hot spring tee
Jester tank
Leaf tee
Lemon gingham shirt
Lovely tee
Melon gingham shirt
Melon gingham tee
Mint shirt
Natty tee
Orange tie-dye tank
Peachy tank
Peachy tee
Pink parka
Pink tartan shirt
Pink tartan tee
Pink-bud tank
Pop bloom tee
Preppy shirt
Purple tie-dye tank
Red tie-dye tank
Red-check shirt
Red-grid shirt
Reggae tank
Silk bloom tee
Soccer tee
Speedway tee
Spiderweb tee
Spring shirt
Strawberry tank
Sundae tank
Three-ball tee
Toad tee
Tropical tee
Watermelon tee
Yellow tartan shirt
Yellow tartan tee
Zebra tank
Zipper tank

Ugh. Frankly, I can't believe how long that list is. I've been playing since (European) launch, and I still buy tops all the time, yet I have never come across these.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Collete

I wasn't gonna do this, cos it's a pretty huge list, and ordering loads of stuff for other people can be an expensive ball-ache. But this is it. These are the very last orderable items that I need for my catalogue. Everything else I need to 100% it is either the unorderable Gracie, Pave and Egg "event" items I am yet to encounter naturally, or unreleased DLC.

So. If anyone has, in their catalogue, any of the following tops (they're all tops), I would like to exchange bells for them. Many, many bells.

*snip*

Ugh. Frankly, I can't believe how long that list is. I've been playing since (European) launch, and I still buy tops all the time, yet I have never come across these.

I'll help ya out when my T&T mart opens up, I should have a few of those shirts.

Niraj

Argyle knit shrt
Beatnik tee
Blossom tee
Bubble-gum tee
Canary shirt
Candy gingham shirt
Caterpillar tank
Cloudy tee
Festivale tank
Grape tee
Hot spring tee
Jester tank
Lemon gingham shirt
Lovely tee
Melon gingham shirt
Melon gingham tee
Peachy tank
Peachy tee
Pink tartan shirt
Pink tartan tee
Red-check shirt
Silk bloom tee
Spring shirt
Yellow tartan shirt
Yellow tartan tee

The reason why you haven't come across the ones I left on your list is because they're all sold in spring, which you wouldn't have experienced yet without time traveling. Really, the only way to have a lot of these yourself would have been to get them randomly gifted to you by your villagers. So you shouldn't knock yourself for the list length really, because that's a significant chunk.

Chopper

The reason why you haven't come across the ones I left on your list is because they're all sold in spring, which you wouldn't have experienced yet without time traveling. Really, the only way to have a lot of these yourself would have been to get them randomly gifted to you by your villagers. So you shouldn't knock yourself for the list length really, because that's a significant chunk.
Yeah, I guessed as much. But because they're orderable, and there are alot of TTers around, I figured I'd come across them at some point anyway. Plus, I know of quite a few people who have managed to collect all the clothing.

I'd think the Festivale stuff would fall under the event item category since those are only sold the week before Festivale. That's held the first week of March this year.

Anyone mind helping with Lucky's petition? The person I always hit up for help left for his honeymoon last night and I guess that takes precedence. "Pecans and Walnuts for All" needs signature support though.

789shadow

Banned
I'd think the Festivale stuff would fall under the event item category since those are only sold the week before Festivale. That's held the first week of March this year.

Anyone mind helping with Lucky's petition? The person I always hit up for help left for his honeymoon last night and I guess that takes precedence. "Pecans and Walnuts for All" needs signature support though.
I can open my town while I go AFK.

Collete

Edit :^^^
GAD DAMMIT! T_T

A tee
Argyle knit shrt
Aurora knit shirt
Beaded tank
Beatnik tank
Beatnik tee
Beige emblem blazer
Big-dot tee
Blossom tee
Blue gym tee
Blue plaid tee
Blue tie-dye tank
Blue-bar tee
Bubble-gum tee
Café tee
Camel shirt
Canary shirt
Candy gingham shirt
Caterpillar tank
Caveman tank
Cherry tee
Citrus tank
Cloudy tee
Cycling tee
Dawn tank
Dazed tee
Deep-blue tee
Denim vest
Dogtooth tee
Eight-ball tee
Fall leaf shirt
Festivale tank
Folk shirt
Fresh tank
Funky-dot tank
Future tank
Garden tank
Giraffe tank
Gracie tank
Grape tee
Green gym tee
Groovy tank
Groovy tee
Heart tee
Hot spring tee
Jester tank
Leaf tee
Lemon gingham shirt
Lovely tee
Melon gingham shirt
Melon gingham tee
Mint shirt
Natty tee
Orange tie-dye tank
Peachy tank
Peachy tee
Pink parka
Pink tartan shirt
Pink tartan tee

Pink-bud tank
Pop bloom tee
Preppy shirt
Purple tie-dye tank
Red tie-dye tank
Red-check shirt
Red-grid shirt
Reggae tank
Silk bloom tee
Soccer tee
Speedway tee
Spiderweb tee
Spring shirt
Strawberry tank
Sundae tank
Three-ball tee
Toad tee
Tropical tee
Watermelon tee
Yellow tartan shirt
Yellow tartan tee
Zebra tank
Zipper tank

The ones in bold are ordered for you now.
Bold and Italicized means I already have it and give it to you at any time. (ignore the one with the underline, that means it's my alternate and i have no problem of getting it)

So yeah, I think it'll take awhile for the whole entire order to ship, so do you mind if i drop the ones i have off with you now?

Edit: Heart Tee was available at Ables, so I bought that for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom