• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

Hey (wo)man. It's not like that! I swear!

Thanks Collette. That's awesome. Shall I come to you? Also, Niraj?

Sure! I'll open up the gate

Edit: gate opened

Edit1: dammit chopper you're too rich to give me all those bells :O
But thanks! I can pay off several house loans now!

Robin64

Oi oi.

qjMtC7P.png

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

You don't happen to have the rare stationary handy do you? I still need 4 of those. Also a turkey if you've got one while I'm at it. Just to catalog, not to keep :p

I'll have to grab a pisces lamp from one of you guys at some point too.

Niraj

Thanks for the blue-grid skirt and the pisces lamp Chopper. I'll be able to finish the pants etc category come Festivale now.

Chopper

You don't happen to have the rare stationary handy do you? I still need 4 of those. Also a turkey if you've got one while I'm at it. Just to catalog, not to keep :p

I'll have to grab a pisces lamp from one of you guys at some point too.
Ah. Just seen this. Yes to both. No time now though, so will catch you later.

Off to see Wolf of Wall Street. Excite.

Edit: No problem. Thankyou for just completing my dress and bottoms collection! :)

Niraj

Incidentally, if any of you fellow USers would like me to order you a pisces lamp, let me know. I'd be happy to do so.

Roto13

I'm waiting for the whole set to be out. Then I'm going to harass Niraj to order it for me.

Because he'll still be playing Animal Crossing every day.

Niraj

I think it looks cool. I'll take one if you don't mind.

Yes please! :D

Sure. Added you Collete. I ordered 8 total, so if anyone else wants one of the 6, let me know.

I'm waiting for the whole set to be out. Then I'm going to harass Niraj to order it for me.

Because he'll still be playing Animal Crossing every day.

Haha... that's the tactic I was going to use with the snowman stuff.

I guess I can't blame you guys :( It's true.

If you need to catalog the snowboy stuff sometime, let me know and I can dig it out of storage. I also have all the snowmam and snowtyke stuff, but I don't have copies of a couple of the snowman stuff...curling stone (which zigg has iirc), and I think the bobsled.

If you need to catalog the snowboy stuff sometime, let me know and I can dig it out of storage. I also have all the snowmam and snowtyke stuff, but I don't have copies of a couple of the snowman stuff...curling stone (which zigg has iirc), and I think the bobsled.

Yeah, need the snowboy and tike stuff. Grabbed all the ice stuff (which looks very pimp in my house). Let me know if you're around later. I can make some time to come over.

Niraj

Yeah, need the snowboy and tike stuff. Grabbed all the ice stuff (which looks very pimp in my house). Let me know if you're around later. I can make some time to come over.

No problem, I'll grab that stuff and lay it out for you. Let me know when you're free.

This is my first Animal Crossing game, does it always take forever to get an Animal Crossing game out?

Mine too. But looking at the release pattern, I think it's been one per console/handheld. So after Animal Crossing U comes out (?), there could be a drought depending on the 3DS' successor.

Or Lucky just isn't very patient.

Collete

Mine too. But looking at the release pattern, I think it's been one per console/handheld. So after Animal Crossing U comes out (?), there could be a drought depending on the 3DS' successor.

Or Lucky just isn't very patient.

So it looks like I gotta buy a new console to play each new Animal Crossing now...I don't wanna get a Wii U...=_=

Edit: Slightly unrelated note. While I was visiting Ankha a few days back I decided to peek in her sarcophagus since I never seen what it looks like and this happens:

tumblr_n19kuvHA3x1si5npho1_400.jpg

But after opening her stuff it seems that there was a notice that a neon sign was out of place in there. Ankha got mad I was looking through her things, but said she didn't want it and told me to take it.

tumblr_n19kw4S5jS1si5npho1_400.jpg

This morning I got a letter with her saying she was mad I went through her belonging, and ended up giving me a furniture item. Not sure what that was about lol.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Said it before but I'd rather the Wii U version be a companion game rather than a sequel. New Leaf has driven the point home that it is very much a handheld game first and foremost.

Maybe an expansion pack for 3DS that we can copy our progress to.

Is Pisces Lamp a Nintendo Zone item or standard connection item?

Going to suck if it's Nintendo Zone because I was just at a location a couple of hours ago (although I could stop being lazy and spoof one like I used to).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is Pisces Lamp a Nintendo Zone item or standard connection item?

Going to suck if it's Nintendo Zone because I was just at a location a couple of hours ago (although I could stop being lazy and spoof one like I used to).
Standard connection. They hardly ever mention Nintendo Zone items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom