• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Pashmina is in boxes today if anyone is interested in picking her up.

Right on right on!

I'll be open in a sec if you want to come and grab it. I have 4 laying out right now. Same for you 789shadow and Collete if you guys are around.

Niraj

I'll pop over now. Lost track of time earlier with work n' all.

I don't think you've visited before (?) so feel free to explore/shop/release ocean fish into the river to disturb the already fragile ecosystem/etc

Edit: goes for you as well Collete

I don't think you've visited before (?) so feel free to explore/shop/release ocean fish into the river to disturb the already fragile ecosystem/etc

I'm sure I have... I just need to make sure I visit the villagers who might have thought they were making progress in therapy.

Unless it doesn't want me to. I keep getting the "something's not working" message. :/ I'll save, quit, and then try again.

Niraj

I'm sure I have... I just need to make sure I visit the villagers who might have thought they were making progress in therapy.

Unless it doesn't want me to. I keep getting the "something's not working" message. :/ I'll save, quit, and then try again.

Yeah you probably did for bingo come to think of it. I think that happens when two people try to join at the same time :p

Chopper

Collette, when you're done in Lazulis I'll be open if you wanna drop off those tops.

And if you want to log those bits Niraj.

And Wolf of Wall Street was fucking awesome!

Collete

Collette, when you're done in Lazulis I'll be open if you wanna drop off those tops.

Sure open up!

Edit: goes for you as well Collete

I did explore!
Your town is gorgeous with all those hybrids and you have Ankha as well! She was so polite and said hi to me :eek:

Stat!

If anyone has Katrina in their town, that would be awesome.

For trade: Wistful, Quaint, and Scenic Painting
Need: Fine, Flowery, Moody, and/or Common Paintings. Also, Great, Motherly, or Gallant Statues.

Niraj

Still around? Just got done eating.

I did explore!
Your town is gorgeous with all those hybrids and you have Ankha as well! She was so polite and said hi to me :eek:

Thanks :) should've told you to help yourself to any hybrids you wanted. I have a lot as is. She's secretly very sweet ;)

Collete

Thanks :) should've told you to help yourself to any hybrids you wanted. I have a lot as is. She's secretly very sweet ;)

Ah it's ok. I've been taking a lot of hybrids from people that are giving it to me.
I feel bad taking them D:
But I won't deny taking any donations!

What are they?

And thanks for those tops Collette!

No problem!
Thanks for letting me have stuff and touring the town! It's epic!

Niraj

What are they?

And thanks for those tops Collette!

Well, most of the astrological sign furniture. All the egg furniture. A lot of other random DLC. Rice cooker too.

eudaemonic, are you sure you didn't want to keep that lawn mower? You can't order it for whatever reason.

Ah it's ok. I've been taking a lot of hybrids from people that are giving it to me.
I feel bad taking them D:
But I won't deny taking any donations!

lol, well if you want, I'm still open. Feel free to come by and grab some.

Edit: Actually I forgot, I'm open to best friends. I can open again though, just let me know.

Collete

lol, well if you want, I'm still open. Feel free to come by and grab some.

Edit: Actually I forgot, I'm open to best friends. I can open again though, just let me know.

Nah I'm sorta busy at the moment; next time I visit your town, remind me to pick some of your hybrids if you're still offering :p

Chopper

Am I able to bring the fountain down one 'square'?

kaaLmOT.jpg

I know I'll lose the stump if I do, but that's cool.

Well, most of the astrological sign furniture. All the egg furniture. A lot of other random DLC. Rice cooker too.

eudaemonic, are you sure you didn't want to keep that lawn mower? You can't order it for whatever reason.

Responded in the PM. :)

Also... really? The rice cooker? Odd. I have one in my house if you wanna come by and touch it.

Oh! Almost forgot! Frogstep... I found an extra tall croakoid . I hung onto it in case you needed it.

Niraj

Responded in the PM. :)

Also... really? The rice cooker? Odd. I have one in my house if you wanna come by and touch it.

Oh! Almost forgot! Frogstep... I found an extra tall croakoid . I hung onto it in case you needed it.

Sure, that would be nice :)

Thanks for that!

You're welcome! I forgot to mention if you needed anything on the ground you were free to grab it. Just been waiting for a furniture sale before I offload it.

EDIT: Okay, my town is open for perfect pear selling shenanigans. Also...

Niraj - the rice cooker is over by the tree
BGBW - I have a Capricorn thing for you and the sag arrow if you haven't grabbed that either
Frogstep - the extra croakoid is here too

Niraj

You're welcome! I forgot to mention if you needed anything on the ground you were free to grab it. Just been waiting for a furniture sale before I offload it.

EDIT: Okay, my town is open for perfect pear selling shenanigans. Also...

Niraj - the rice cooker is over by the tree
BGBW - I have a Capricorn thing for you and the sag arrow if you haven't grabbed that either
Frogstep - the extra croakoid is here too

Oops, sorry, didn't see this til now. Another time I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom