• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngower

Ok, what's happening...

I pick up some coins that are either from trees or rocks, go into my inventory, and they aren't there. Is this a common glitch?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ok, what's happening...

I pick up some coins that are either from trees or rocks, go into my inventory, and they aren't there. Is this a common glitch?

Is it going to your held money? In your inventory you can hold 99,999 and it doesn't take an inventory slot.

Anyone have time for some quick petition signatures please? I can tip bells, or if you need any rare items, just let me know what you want and I'll check if I have it. (I got TONS of stuff.)

Edit: Got the sigs. :)

antonz

Man I have the most obnoxious neighbor. Eugene the Koala. Pretty sure he likes me more than friends too with the way he acts.

Twice he has been like well Im moving see you all later. So I am like alright good luck. Then he is like what I thought we were better friends than that. Nevermind I am staying.

Its like damn it move already.

Only 2 I willn ever let move are Bob and Carmen. my awesome duo

Chopper

Today's gonna be a good day!

zlCfzRiZ2yg9wcctDi

Isabelle held a ceremony for me putting my slingshot away. That extra inventory slot is glorious.

BGBW, I now have 2 Dog Lamps for you!

Westraid

If anyone has any frog in their town moving please let me know. I'm open to picking up any frog! I gotta get all dem pics anyway. :p

What happened to your frog infested town? A stork visited the campsite?
I got Puddles in my town, but she hasn't asked to move out yet. If you'd want her in your town I can send you a message if she is leaving. I got her more or less as a replacement for Apple the Traitor, because I was terrified some awful uncute villager would take her place.

Stat!

If anyone has Katrina in their town, that would be awesome.

For trade: Wistful, Quaint, and Jolly Painting
Need: Fine, Flowery, Moody, and/or Common Paintings. Also, Motherly, or Gallant Statues.

I think Chops is moving out soon too.

Velcro Fly

I definitely regret being so lazy about clothes for so long. It's actually fun playing dress up instead of going around dressed like Link or Samus the entire time!

Also should be really close to getting K.K's picture. I should only have one or two more weeks to go.

Buying a ton of stuff from Gracie should move me closer to that gold shopping badge. Should also be really close to gold for letter writing and for doing villager requests.

Waiting until next month when I can finish all diving creatures to grind for gold on that one.

Sadly there is no way I'm ever going to get the streetpass ones. I know I've got between 25 and 30 tags but unless I activate streetpass on my second 3DS and risk whatever time paradox things that would bring on my village I won't ever get the necessary tags. The traveling ones will be tough too since I'm not much of a multiplayer type. I have quite a few from AC-GAF added but I never travel or open my gates =/

The fishing/bug catching badges are going to be a hardcore grind but I really enjoy fishing so it won't be that bad. Bug catching will bring in the bells so I can live the fancy lifestyle of buying things from Gracie. As for 100% catalog, I missed a few bugs and fish last year so I have months to go before I catch 'em all for my gold equipment :(

Frogstep

What happened to your frog infested town? A stork visited the campsite?
I got Puddles in my town, but she hasn't asked to move out yet. If you'd want her in your town I can send you a message if she is leaving. I got her more or less as a replacement for Apple the Traitor, because I was terrified some awful uncute villager would take her place.

You mean my beautiful frog blessed paradise? It's still there, just need 4 frogs to make it a full town of them :p

I appreciate the offer but Puddles is already gracing my town with her presence. I've got Puddles, Lily, Henry, Prince, Ribbot and Cousteau so far. So any frogs that isn't one of those I will take. :)

If anyone has Katrina in their town, that would be awesome.

For trade: Wistful, Quaint, and Jolly Painting
Need: Fine, Flowery, Moody, and/or Common Paintings. Also, Motherly, or Gallant Statues.

I think Chops is moving out soon too.

I have Katrina.

EDIT: I got fortune told and told me to wear "A tee"... does it mean literally the A tee or any tee will do? Cause I don't have that one on me and if I order it it will arrive when the day is over.

EDIT: I got fortune told and told me to wear "A tee"... does it mean literally the A tee or any tee will do? Cause I don't have that one on me and if I order it it will arrive when the day is over.

I'd say the latter most likely. She can be specific but not usually to the point of naming a single article of clothing.

Ok, I've added my friend-code to this thread, so I guess I'm now a part of it, hi peopleses.

Welcome. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well if you want to mark off 33 I'll leave my gate open. Snowmen are located to the left of the cafe. You just need to head a bit south then east to cross the first bridge and then follow the straight path south to reach them.

Today's gonna be a good day!

zlCfzRiZ2yg9wcctDi

Isabelle held a ceremony for me putting my slingshot away. That extra inventory slot is glorious.

BGBW, I now have 2 Dog Lamps for you!

Congrats!

I'm still stuck on silver balloon and StreetPass. It's too bad I have no idea how much further I have to go >___<

Anyone here a good designer? I have a flag design request. I want the Helix Fossil from Pokemon Red to be my flag

The ACNL Pattern Tool should make it easy to do yourself--especially since the Helix God is so readily available in sprite form. Just find a picture and use the Convert Image tool to upload it. It automatically generates a QR code you can scan at Ables'. Simpler pictures usually work better since the number of colors are limited.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I forgot, have meteor showers tonight if anyone would like to come over and make a wish. For you newer folks, you always get one spotlight item in the mail the next day. Just let me know if you'd like to stop by at some point tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom