• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

Can I pop into someone's town, who's native fruit isn't cherries, real quick to sell my perfect cherries so I can get turnips for the week?

Hi everyone. I feel like I haven't been participating in this thread as much since I've been playing little Animal Crossing D: I've been pretty much just building my snowmen and checking the shops.

Hopefully I will be around more once spring begins!

Labrys

reset my town... twice since i kinda stopped posting here. heh.

i'm enjoying this town more, i'm in the process of doing the new character trick to dictate villager placement. so far they love putting it in front of town hall, and in front of my house. irritation.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
reset my town... twice since i kinda stopped posting here. heh.

i'm enjoying this town more, i'm in the process of doing the new character trick to dictate villager placement. so far they love putting it in front of town hall, and in front of my house. irritation.
I don't think I could cope starting a new town at this point. If I did I think I'd have to buy another copy just so I still have access to all the items I already have. But things like PWPs and the museum would be a pain to do all over again. Another reason why I'd rather the Wii U version was a supplement game.

In some ways I like just taking things as they come since it means I have something new to do in the game. New villager plonks their house on a path? Well I guess I'll just redesign that part of town.

Labrys

I don't think I could cope starting a new town at this point. If I did I think I'd have to buy another copy just so I still have access to all the items I already have. But things like PWPs and the museum would be a pain to do all over again. Another reason why I'd rather the Wii U version was a supplement game.

In some ways I like just taking things as they come since it means I have something new to do in the game. New villager plonks their house on a path? Well I guess I'll just redesign that part of town.

yeah, what i ended up doing was i dumped all my items and bells in my friends town, and then i reset. i was getting irritated with all my favorite villagers moving and i thought it was time for a change of pace.

if it was on my path i'd be okay but approx. 3 squares away from my home or town hall is annoying, considering that i already have someone that close (HAZEL oh how i hate you). after around 9 resets i ended up getting graham, and he's close to the river and away from my home or town hall so i was satisfied.

Frogstep

Been seeing nothing but bird and eagle villagers in my campsite recently. I actually really like the look of all of the eagles too. I got Frank today and he looks pretty baller. :eek:

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Considering the amount of dings I have my snowmen better give me a bingo today.

Will be nice to see how my town looks with a lot of green.

Collete

Damn, turnip wizard says I have a decreasing pattern.
...He better be wrong D:

D: !

Eagles are now banned. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Google:

Animals that eat frogs for snacks include snakes, lizards, birds, and various small animals like hedgehogs. Even under water frogs cant be safe from hungry sharp toothed fish, swimming mammals like water shrews, and even diving birds!

Now assuming that the Able sisters are a bunch of hedgehogs...frogs are not safe from them either.

Edit: Chopper got a dogtooth tee for ya. Did you already get one?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I guess today they start selling Festivale stuff? I had a Festivale tank dress in my shop. There was a notification on my board about it being next week, so I guess that makes sense.

Chopper

Did anyone miss out on a Cacao Tree or Chocolate Cake on Valentine's Day. For some reason, both my alts got both. They never speak to anyone!

I guess today they start selling Festivale stuff? I had a Festivale tank dress in my shop. There was a notification on my board about it being next week, so I guess that makes sense.
Great catch. Nabbed a Festivale Accessory, which leaves Gracie Glasses as my last accessory.

Just a heads up for anyone that would like a new lazy cub villager, his name is Pudge and he is departing my town on the 28th. If anyone would like him, please PM me.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
zlCfzRjJhg02S-1nwZ

Decided to strive for something else this week, so now I can finally sport female hairstyles. Probably should have chosen something with pigtails to make it a little more obvious...

Just a heads up for anyone that would like a new lazy cub villager, his name is Pudge and he is departing my town on the 28th. If anyone would like him, please PM me.
Oh hey, I still have that statue for you if you want it.

zlCfzRjJhg02S-1nwZ

Decided to strive for something else this week, so now I can finally sport female hairstyles. Probably should have chosen something with pigtails to make it a little more obvious...

Oh hey, I still have that statue for you if you want it.

Hey BGBW!

I forget...which statue was this? o_o

I'm gonna open my town up while I'm working. I'll likely be away so I apologize if I don't respond.

BGBW - Still have a couple of those astrology things by my tree.

Frogstep - Croakoid is still there too.

Celebi - I put the camera over there too in case you still need it.

Everyone else - I've already hit my stores for the stuff I needed so if you see anything you want, feel free to buy. Stuff laying out by the train station is free to take if you need it. Redd is also in town and has a legit jolly painting I don't need if anyone else wants to buy it.

Oh, I popped in the other day to catalogue them. Sorry I forgot to mention it. But I'll pop over anyway since I just got a petition. Thanks.

Oh good! Just wanted to make sure.

Oh, and if you had tried just coming over... I saw Resetti pop up. I re-opened.

Stat!

If anyone has Katrina in their town, that would be awesome.

For trade: Wistful, Quaint, and Jolly Painting
Need: Fine, Flowery, Moody, and/or Common Paintings. Also, Motherly, or Gallant Statues.

I've neglected cataloging for so long. How do you keep track of it? I found an app on the app store for my phone but maybe something on my computer would be easier?

With the Festivale coming up, anything we need to do to prepare? Doesn't sound like it but on March 3rd, its feather catching season?

I've neglected cataloging for so long. How do you keep track of it? I found an app on the app store for my phone but maybe something on my computer would be easier?

With the Festivale coming up, anything we need to do to prepare? Doesn't sound like it but on March 3rd, its feather catching season?

I prefer this site for cataloging.

Nothing to prepare. There are three items of clothing and one hat sold during the week leading up to the event. The event itself is simply catching feathers and handing them in for pieces of furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom