• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Stinky picture today. 4 down, 6 to go. Maybe because I got the items fortune with Katrina. Gotta speak a million times to the ones that haven't given me their picture yet.

If anyone has Katrina in their town, that would be awesome.

For trade: Wistful, Quaint, and Jolly Painting
Need: Fine, Flowery, Moody, and/or Common Paintings. Also, Motherly, or Gallant Statues.

I've neglected cataloging for so long. How do you keep track of it? I found an app on the app store for my phone but maybe something on my computer would be easier?

With the Festivale coming up, anything we need to do to prepare? Doesn't sound like it but on March 3rd, its feather catching season?

I've got Katrina again.

PERFECT CHERRY on special at my Retail.

Can I sell? (I only have like 20 though)

Labrys

Final day of snow. Say your farewells!

gah, gotta make another snowman! i'm going to complete this bingo card if it kills me

in other news, graham moved in today, making him my second hamster. next goal is to get a bear to move in and then have Hazel phase out of existance

Collete

My Animal Crossing mom sent me this on my alternate character:

tumblr_n1iofe6lYJ1si5npho1_400.jpg

Thanks, Mom...

Also, Boomer being a creeper:

tumblr_n19kstnNAn1si5npho1_400.jpg

Collete

lol. Well she's new in your town right? It'll take a bit to get the good stuff.

Well that's true.
It could be worse. I got a garbage pail from Robin...She's always so cheap with me but she's been here since like October and gives me nothing but crap =_=

Collete

Found a festivale dress in my Able's shop. I forgot that event is coming up soon. :eek:

Score! I've gotten toilets on several occasions from mine. I'd rather take a marshmallow chair any day. :p

Haha. I got a number six lamp last time.
Also it seems someone was giving you croakoids. Do you collect those? If so I have a tall and a mini croakoid if you want em.

Frogstep

Haha. I got a number six lamp last time.
Also it seems someone was giving you croakoids. Do you collect those? If so I have a tall and a mini croakoid if you want em.

Yup! I will gladly take those off your hands. I'll go ahead and add you and if you wanna open up I can stop by and grab them. :)

FC: 2020-0700-7027

Stat!

I prefer this site for cataloging.

Nothing to prepare. There are three items of clothing and one hat sold during the week leading up to the event. The event itself is simply catching feathers and handing them in for pieces of furniture.

Awesome. It allowed me to realize which pictures Ive mistakenly been wanting. I guess I've got a lot of cataloging to do.

Is there a way to sort by unchecked?

For trade: Wistful, Quaint, and Jolly Painting
Need: Fine, Flowery, Common Paintings. Also, Motherly, or Gallant Statues.

I've got Katrina again.
Can I sell? (I only have like 20 though)

Thank you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What? The Snowmen still hang around despite the lack of snow!

Can finally see my holly bushes in full bloom.

Velcro Fly

It's sad. The snow started on AC around the same time I got snow around my house.

Now I still have a ton of snow on the ground where I live but my AC town will see spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom