• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I just got this game.. So far I'm loving it, but is there any other way to make money before my Development Permit thing comes in the mail? Or do I have to wait until the game picks up?

I just got this game.. So far I'm loving it, but is there any other way to make money before my Development Permit thing comes in the mail? Or do I have to wait until the game picks up?

The first few days are mostly fish, bugs (tough to find this time of year), shells, and fruit. Once the island opens up and you're harvesting fruit regularly, you'll have more money to play around with.

I've been amusing myself posting ideas for decorating rooms over at gamefaqs.

Would anyone be interested in reading the thread?

Sure!

Also would anyone be willing to order me some modern clothing for Gracies fashion check I'm pretty sure I dont have enough in my catalogue, I can pick up today at 5 so only order if you'll be around then! Thank you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Your mii is already confusing, I don't think you have to worry about haircuts lol.
[post=94154902]Good times.[/post]

I've been amusing myself posting ideas for decorating rooms over at gamefaqs.

Would anyone be interested in reading the thread?
I would. Now Spring is here I'm going to strip out the Christmas room. Also considering stripping my Harvest room (even though I really like it so I may just move it to my alts house) so my main room can go back to being the seasonal room to greet streetpassers.

I probably should move those dog lamps to a house so people can at least see it via the Dream Suite. Kind of makes the custom museum exhibits a bit pointless seeing as no one looks at them. :(

Dandelions are back. :) I actually had a little clump of them all winter but they never turned to puffs so I couldn't "breed" more of them.

It also looked a little cloudy in my town this morning. I'd be happy to see some rain again after all this time.

Collete

[post=94154902]Good times.[/post]

That confuses me as well o_O

Dandelions are back. :) I actually had a little clump of them all winter but they never turned to puffs so I couldn't "breed" more of them.

It also looked a little cloudy in my town this morning. I'd be happy to see some rain again after all this time.

It's actually raining in my town and I got clover weeds (but no wearable clover =( ).
Does anything happen if you don't wear an umbrella while it's raining?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That confuses me as well o_O

Blame Nintendo. My 3DS Mii used to be of me. I only chose to make my Wii U one based off of a character (Mitsuba from Mitsudomoe to be precise) because it was more public. Now that NNIDs are on 3DS I was forced to use the same Mii on both so the Mitsuba Mii won out.

I still use my personal Mii for Streetpass Plaza though.

MicH

I love rain in AC. I might check my town later today :eek:

Collete

Blame Nintendo. My 3DS Mii used to be of me. I only chose to make my Wii U one based off of a character (Mitsuba from Mitsudomoe to be precise) because it was more public. Now that NNIDs are on 3DS I was forced to use the same Mii on both so the Mitsuba Mii won out.

I still use my personal Mii for Streetpass Plaza though.

That explains a lot.
I was so confused when you arrived at my town being a male lol.
I thought you were a shy girl that didn't want to reveal your gender haha

I have a dress...<_<
I have everything but the hat though unfortunately.

Would the dress pass on it's own?

I could order some for you. Offhand, all I have is a blue diamond shirt I could get to you.

Could you possibly order some or do you think the shirt is enough to pass the test?

Sorry guys I'm not really familiar with how you pass these tests or if one article of it will allow you to pass

789shadow

Banned

Could you possibly order some or do you think the shirt is enough to pass the test?

Sorry guys I'm not really familiar with how you pass these tests or if one article of it will allow you to pass
Most of your clothing has to match the theme, but not all of it. However, there are certain themes that will automatically fail you if worn with the theme she asks for.

This guide explains it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I think you need to be wearing at least 3 without anything clashing. Luckily, modern doesn't clash with anything. I can order you a few more items, but they wouldn't get here for another 6 hours, if that's ok. I can order you a skirt, shoes, and an accessory. Those, along with the shirt would be enough to get you a piece of furniture I think.

On another note, anyone want Katie?

I think you need to be wearing at least 3 without anything clashing. Luckily, modern doesn't clash with anything. I can order you a few more items, but they wouldn't get here for another 6 hours, if that's ok. I can order you a skirt, shoes, and an accessory. Those, along with the shirt would be enough to get you a piece of furniture I think.

On another note, anyone want Katie?

That would be great!! Thank you so much, let me know if you need anything from me

Frogstep

Turns out I didn't have all the cranky PWP suggestions. I did get the last one today and it was the rack of rice. Guess I must have missed it in my checklist. :p

Good work, Del. But I think a cranky frog will have to take it from here.

SeZMehK

I haven't played this game in a VERY long time. I am sure my town looks horrible and everyone left. I think I'll stop by today. Lol.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I haven't played this game in a VERY long time. I am sure my town looks horrible and everyone left. I think I'll stop by today. Lol.
Well the good thing is you can always sort things out and continue where you left off. I know it can suck losing a favourite villager, but your other progress like unlocked buildings, PWP requests and your catalogue are still there. Not as bad as starting completely from scratch.

Frogstep

It only really sucks if you've grown attached to the villagers you had and have some favorites you'd like to keep forever. If you're open to letting villagers go and cycling through some new ones it shouldn't big that big of a deal.

You'll just have to pull out weeds and step on some roaches in your home is all. :p

Chopper

Wendy just fell asleep in the job! I was grinding her for the very last PWP I need to unlock (fairytale bridge) and she just disappeared! This happened once before, and she had warped onto a stump when I found her. This time, she just fucked off to bed! Lazy cow
sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom