• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am willing to help with design ideas for anyone here, too. If you sort-of liked things in my public thread, but they're just not you, post a base idea and i'll help you work it out.

Anyone have time for some petition sigs please? Just let me know what you'd like as a tip (bells or rare stuff), and I'll do my best. :)

Thanks.

Westraid

I definitely got tired of seeing dirt everywhere. ;(

I can't wait to start seeing some cherry blossoms, but that isn't until April.
Same here. Been hoarding saplings and worked on making my town extra pretty for the Cherry Blossom week. Wish they'd last longer though.

Elija2

I don't think anyone posted the last catches for February yet.

12795895005_8226fd6921_o.png

12795895105_db34f7698c_o.png

I caught the stringfish earlier today. Apparently it's very rare so I was expecting it to take hours to catch but I caught one within a a couple minutes of searching. Only need the blowfish now.

I caught the stringfish earlier today. Apparently it's very rare so I was expecting it to take hours to catch but I caught one within a a couple minutes of searching. Only need the blowfish now.

Someone did but it definitely needs to be bumped up for those who missed.

I had such a hard time with that blowfish. Didn't find it until a couple days ago.

When do we get pond skaters back? I need a pond skater!

May.

Collete

Oh my gosh...I just realized...
Puffer fish =|= Blow fish...
*Runs to the island*

Westraid

And Centipede =/= House Centipede
*gasp*

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
As a general note, if you've been playing since launch and have kept up with your catches, you will be able to finish both fishing and diving creatures in March.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've forgotten so many bugs and deep sea creatures over the months I really have no motivation to get a shrimp. At least I only have one fish(ing rod) to catch.

Out of curiosity, which bug is to the right of Hermit crab in the encyclopaedia? I know the other two I'm missing are the house centipede (Aug) and the dreaded scorpion (July).

I've forgotten so many bugs and deep sea creatures over the months I really have no motivation to get a shrimp. At least I only have one fish(ing rod) to catch.

Out of curiosity, which bug is to the right of Hermit crab in the encyclopaedia? I know the other two I'm missing are the house centipede (Aug) and the dreaded scorpion (July).

Scarab beetle.

Chopper

Oh I see. One of those, it's on the island so I can get it later deals. Maybe one day I will make the island beautiful again with some trees and flowers.
Scarab beetle's a pain in the arse. It looks just like an emerald beetle. Took me ages to find one.

milkham

Scarab beetle's a pain in the arse. It looks just like an emerald beetle. Took me ages to find one.

seriously fuck the scarab beetle, i finally found one only to miss by diagonal net, the next time i saw one was in one of the goddamn island games and of course it didn't count! took forever to finally get it.

Coldsnap

Anyone happen to have double sloppy pieces? I have the couch, tv, and wardrobe. Looking for others.. I know it's rare and don't really have anything to offer for trade :(

After a lot of TTing for my town and my gf's town, I've discovered so many cool villagers that fly beneath the radar (like Melba—gf just got her pic).

If it's not too annoying to ask, who do you guys have in your towns right now?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
After a lot of TTing for my town and my gf's town, I've discovered so many cool villagers that fly beneath the radar (like Melba—gf just got her pic).

Flurry
Ankha
Drago
Lionel
Muffy
Tammi
Carmen
Jacques
Groucho
Soleil

Anyone happen to have double sloppy pieces? I have the couch, tv, and wardrobe. Looking for others.. I know it's rare and don't really have anything to offer for trade :(
I have an extra dresser but I'm only trading it for other sloppy stuff myself. So far I've only collected wallpaper, dresser, and stereo. I have a cardboard chair and sofa I'm willing to exchange for sloppy stuff too. Just putting that out there in case you do get a double. :)

Hazel, Tia, Bluebear, Bam, Goldie, Papi, Moe, Benjamin, and Renee. Chadder moved out a couple of days ago. Renee told me she wants to move today.

789shadow

Banned

Dizzy
Annabelle
Lucha
Ava
Sterling
Phoebe
Purrl
Chief
Gladys
and Cesar, who is moving tomorrow.

Frogstep

Henry
Lily
Puddles
Prince
Ribbot
Cousteau
Jacques
Del
Ankha

I'm at 9 and hoping to pick up another frog to fill in for my missing 10th. The last three on the list will be replaced by frogs as well.

Labrys

Sparro
Tipper
Bianca
Graham
Flurry
Cube
Ricky
Keaton
and Hazel (shudder) she moved in like 3 blocks away from town hall ruining my park idea i am so cross

giving Hazel the ignore treatment until she moves out, and then I'd like another hamster and a bear to move in

Octavian
Marina
Zucker
Ankha
Kid Cat
Agent S
Rocket
Stitches
Cube
Ribbot

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Bill
Blaire
Bonbon
Bones
Daisy
Groucho
Klaus
Merry
Pashmina
Static

Look at all those Bs. I'd almost be tempted at this point to go for an all B village, but honestly, Bones and Blaire's house kind of need to go. Bones is one tile to close to the river so I can't build a nice two width path in front of it and Blaire is pretty close to my house. I've gotten round it, but I'd like a bit of space in front.

Bruce, Pate, Soleil, Julian, Flurry, Lolly, Diana, Bunnie, and Lucky. Deirdre moved out yesterday and I'm going to adopt Muffy to take her place. (Much to Niraj's consternation.)

Collete

Pudge
Ankha (the best cat of all <3)
Caroline
Apollo
Boomer (the cutest villager <3)
Agnes
Pashmina
Ken
Felicity
Edit: Oh yeah...Robin...~~

I like my group of villagers. They're unique in their own way. Boomer, the pilot penguin. Ken the gothic Japanese chicken. Ankha the pharoh. And Apollo, a rock and roll bald eagle. I think I got lucky all things considered.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
When you get a random villager who is not from your town when working at the Roost, is that a villager of a town that you visited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom