• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Got my first ever picture today! Result.

zlCfzRj_5Agnun5Ewb

My neighbours are Miranda, Gaston, Chevre, Kidd, Pecan, Poncho, Nate, Yuka, Wendy and Tammy.

Of those, only Yuka and Wendy aren't originals. Pippy and Vic abandoned me.

Also, anyone else noticed that the ground is changing already? A bit of rain has done the grass a lot of good, but my dirt paths are beginning to show as a pale green line running throughout town. Excite. #teamdirtisback

Oxx

I'm pretty happy with my villagers. Portia is the only one I really regret losing.

Rocket and Boomer are free to leave whenever they want.

You managed to get a Streetpass/wifi pickup of the exact species and personality of villager you were looking for? Might want to grab a lottery ticket while you're at it.

Collete

I know that feel.

And then you finally find it, have two days of finding all four, and then all of a sudden one went rogue again. UGH!

Wouldn't know anything about that. ._.

Suuuure...
Funny enough after I posted about my fossil adventures, the fossil was just tucked away near town hall...The place I barely frequent.

Aaaaand just like that Rocket announces she's leaving.

Now I feel bad.

Don't!
She made me feel bad too, then I was stuck with her for two months!
Don't fall for her mind games!

The frog gods have blessed me this morning!

KDXKoSf.jpg

Random 10th villager move in. And the spot he chose was perfect. :D

Congratulations!
You kind of inspired me as well to have a town of all horses
(But I never got a single horse camper =_=)

Frogstep

Congratulations!
You kind of inspired me as well to have a town of all horses
(But I never got a single horse camper =_=)

Thanks! I started off not having a single frog for quite a while. AC Gaf really helped me get most of mine. I got 2 from campers and now this random streetpass/wifi one today.
3 more frogs and my town will be complete!

q06oiFA.jpg

If only you could let other people take your campers. I got this horsie camping today. :(

My villagers are as of current:

Whitney
Freya
Gala
Winnie
Kitt
Sylvia
Violet
Groucho

Pudge is moving out today, so if anyone still wants him, just PM me. And I now realize that Groucho is the only male animal in town...

Collete

Thanks! I started off not having a single frog for quite a while. AC Gaf really helped me get most of mine. I got 2 from campers and now this random streetpass/wifi one today.
3 more frogs and my town will be complete!

q06oiFA.jpg

If only you could let other people take your campers. I got this horsie camping today. :(

How long did it take you to get majority of your villagers to be frogs?

And don't sweat it, I have 10 villagers now anyhow even if I could get campers from other towns lol.

Elija2

Totally forgot to go hunting for a blowfish last night and now today is the last day to catch one. I can't handle the pressure, why do I keep procrastinating this stuff?

Oxx

It's cool to see so many villager names I've never heard of. A decent variety of characters (even if I seem to run into too many gym bros).

Elija2

Got a nice surprise today.

zlCfzRkHVIwV1rbo3W

Only need the Dream Suite and the weed pulling badges now. Getting the Dream Suite badge is easy, but I may never get the weed pulling badge.

Just a FYI, my town will be open if anyone need to stop by for sigs or anything. The basket of bamboo is spoken for though. I'll be afk playing Diablo III so I'll be quiet. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm averaging 10 streetpasses a day.

Wo ist mein badge!?

I feel like I'll never even get the bronze :(

Do you get 10 AC passes a day? That's what it's counting. If you do, could just be you've overlooked Phineas, or it's been raining/snowing when you do play. He also won't show up if Katie is around. I forget if he'll show up if you have a walking visitor like Saharah or Gulliver. I want to say no. If he is around, or capable to be around, the police station and your villagers will bring it up.

Edit: Correction on the walking visitors thing then. Katie though definitely prevents him. Have had that happen a few times.

Oxx

I feel like I'll never even get the bronze :(

Do you get 10 AC passes a day? That's what it's counting. If you do, could just be you've overlooked Phineas, or it's been raining/snowing when you do play. He also won't show up if Katie is around. I forget if he'll show up if you have a walking visitor like Saharah or Gulliver. I want to say no. If he is around, or capable to be around, the police office and your villagers will bring it up.

Yeah, I have been going strong. I want the gold medal. I was calculating I would have it by the end of 2013, but it has been dragging on too long.

Frogstep

How long did it take you to get majority of your villagers to be frogs?

And don't sweat it, I have 10 villagers now anyhow even if I could get campers from other towns lol.

I've had the game since June (launch) and by like mid August, I think, I had about 5 frogs or so. I kind of got it into my head that I had to have Lily before I took in anymore so that's partially why it took me a while.

I'm also a huge procrastinator so, lol. I'm at 7 frogs now and my goal is to finally have a full 10 by the end of March. Fingers crossed! :p

My villagers, with my ratings of them, mostly based on how cute/funny they are:

Pom Pom 6/10 Meh. Okay, I guess.
Daisy 8/10 Cute and cheery.
Eunice 5/10 Actually kind of cute in a weird way. Boring personality.
Soliel 9/10 Super cute.
Filbert 10/10 Love this stupid little guy.
Iggly 7/10 Cute but a little annoying.
Elvis 4/10 On the ugly side. Kind of a dick.
Olaf 4/10 Ugly buy nice.
Robin 6/10 Looks nice, but kind of a dick.

Man, centipede on the first rock I save and continued after. Yay!

Still have to wait to get the scorpion again though. :/ For fish I need the loach and somehow I managed to miss the giant snakehead.

Should be able to finish diving though. Just missing the one crab.

suzu

I haven't played in awhile and forgot to buy gorgeous series from Gracie, so I had to TT back a little bit. Got Lobo as a camper and asked him to move in too

My current villagers are: Static, Punchy, Kyle, Skye, Cheri, Ankha, Olaf, Paula, Lobo (soon)

So many wolves. I want to give Paula the boot.. get out of town! D:

I got Tia, Bella, Naomi, Stinky, Zucker, Curt, Phil, Cherry, Elmer and Drago.

Zucker, Curt, Phil and Drago are permanent. The rest can leave after I get their picture.

On that note, Phil tried to flee today. Good thing Drago mentioned it. I loaded with my secondary character to hit the money rock (gotta farm those golden nuggets) and got the ping. For some reason Phil really likes my alt...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Congrats, dude!

I guess Blathers has no reason to be standing at the entrance everyday now, but he'll continue because that's the only life he knows.

Thanks dude. I guess he's going to be getting even more rest than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom