• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxx

Mole cricket get.

Wasn't too hard. Only had to dig 4 holes in the general location of the noise to get it.

Linius

The Tuna is noticeable bigger than any other fish in the ocean right now. But their spawn rate is very low.

And today I probably can't make it to pick up the items two US Gaffers have for me again. If it wasn't for the timezones there's no problem, but I'm away every night this week when America is slowly waking up :(

STG

Is there any way to make tumblr work again with that nintendo image sharing site?

I don't want to upload to twitter, download the image from there and make a post on tumblr, that is silly.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is there any way to make tumblr work again with that nintendo image sharing site?

I don't want to upload to twitter, download the image from there and make a post on tumblr, that is silly.
Check your tumblr settings for an email upload address and then send your images from a gmail account (or other clinets but I haven't tested those).

Koomaster

Damn son, 91,700 bells?! Ballin!

Pretty rad sweaters btw :)
Thanks! :)
I caught a bunch of red king crabs which is why I had so much on me.
These are fantastic. Maybe you could be persuaded to bring them to another town closer to the holidays?
Yeah sure just remind me closer to the time you want them. Anyone who wants them I can deliver or create a QR code for one.
Going to make some more as well in the coming weeks.
Looks like those kinds of cheesy Christmas sweaters that oblivious grandmas like to gift their grandchildren.

In that sense, they're awesome.
That's what I was going for. :D
Those are nice :) I think when winter rolls around I'm going to switch back to the Tacky Sweater :D
Thanks!
I thought you were talking about the argyle knit shirt at first, but there actually is a tacky sweater in the game. Amazing! :O

bjork

Sweet, two elegant mushrooms in my town today. 10K a piece is a nice bonus.

I had an elegant mushroom and lost it to some fuck in a tent after she played Rock 3x, and then didn't want to move into town on top of that.

All I really want is the mummy dog.

I had an elegant mushroom and lost it to some fuck in a tent after she played Rock 3x, and then didn't want to move into town on top of that.

All I really want is the mummy dog.

There will eventually be something in the first post about getting campers to move in but if you go into the tent with empty pockets (no items or bells) and keep talking to them, they will move in. Some just take longer than others.

I think I got lucky with the mole cricket. I heard the sound, it popped out of the first hole I dug, and I caught it. Done.

Also discovered I prefer the Mush TV with the screen facing the wall and one of my villagers actually commented on it pointing the wrong way when he came to visit. Clever thing.

Frogstep

Also discovered I prefer the Mush TV with the screen facing the wall and one of my villagers actually commented on it pointing the wrong way when he came to visit. Clever thing.

That's what I did with my mush tv too, thought it looked cooler lol. They also notice if a room is closed off or if furniture is blocking the entrance. I have a room in my house where I just throw stuff into sometimes and I have that place forever closed.

Chopper

I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week, so have no idea how active I'm gonna be able to be in that time. I have unfinished business with a few of you that I would like to settle this evening, if possible.

Ab, have you decided what you'd like yet?
BGBW, would you like to trade those paintings?
Wolfe, do you still have that Music-room Wall?

Koomaster

That's what I did with my mush tv too, thought it looked cooler lol. They also notice if a room is closed off or if furniture is blocking the entrance. I have a room in my house where I just throw stuff into sometimes and I have that place forever closed.
They will also comment if you have a lot of rare and/or unorderable items in a room. Sort of like; 'Wow! How'd you get a hold of so much rare stuff?!'

I'm also around for those who wish to pick their stuff up.
Ah, could I drop by for one of those scenic paintings?

Koomaster

Also, Koo, sorry! I had already hit end when I saw your message. Lemme re-open!
No problem, thanks for re-opening. I am looking for specific exteriors at Nook's in towns I visit since he doesn't seem to stock what I am looking for in my own town.

Anyway, thanks again for the scenic painting and letting me check Nook's Homes. :)

Frogstep

Are my froggies burying their... poop? Those rare mushrooms do not look like mushrooms at all when you dig them up...

I do have Ankha in my town though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week, so have no idea how active I'm gonna be able to be in that time. I have unfinished business with a few of you that I would like to settle this evening, if possible.

Ab, have you decided what you'd like yet?
BGBW, would you like to trade those paintings?
Wolfe, do you still have that Music-room Wall?
Sure. I'll be free later to do the trade. Just going to watch Master Chef and have dinner first though.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh, I forgot, have perfect cherries on premium again today. I'll be around for a couple hours probably, but then I'll be in and out until later tonight.

bjork

Why does my shop keep stocking the same two tools every day? I need an axe and a slingshot :(

You can pop balloons with a shovel, and eventually one of those balloons will have the silver (and later gold) slingshot. It's a hassle following the balloons to the cliffside so you can strike it with the shovel when it lowers, but it's a fix if you can't get a slingshot yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom