• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

Just want to post saying that I finally whip out my 3DS after a serious cold spell. To play Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy of course lol. But man, I'm so glad I got this adorable ACNL themed 3DS. Its awesome even now.

Philia, come fix up my flowers. They need you.

Collete

Also while I was visiting Shadow, he looked directly at me in reality and decided to be creepy:

tumblr_n1y1h4exjx1si5npho1_400.jpg

...Soon.

Linius

If anyone still needs Pave furniture, here are my extras you can have...

Pave Chair x2
Pave End Table
Pave Bookshelf
Pave Bed
Pave Table
Pave Wall

Have the following stuff left:

floor
wall
bureau
bookshelf
chair
table

I still have these to give away, too, if anyone wants them:

Bureau
Bed
Bookshelf
Floor

Giving away Pave closet, lamp and 2 x tables.

Okie, I'm gonna open up if anyone needs:

table x1
sofa x1
end table x2
bureau x1
chair x1
clock x1
lamp x2

You guys still have that stuff? If so I only miss the Chest still. Let me know :)

Time to finally throw out the Christmas decorations. Gonna use this set to lighten up the room.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So who has actually taken to displaying the Pavé stuff. For an event set the items are pretty normal, But I'd have to consider what other items they could go with because I'm trying to avoid just dumping a whole theme in a room and calling it a day unless there' a good reason to.

Oxx

I'd be interested in taking someone's lamp, bookshelf, and chair later on today.

I quite like the Pave stuff. Shame I only just re - did my front room.

I have three questions. THREE.

I forgot about a lost item and now it's just sitting in my inventory and the game won't let me ask anyone about it. I thought it might when I found another lost item but still nothin'. Is there anything I can do with it or do I have to trash it? It feels wrong throwing it away, that's someone's stuff!

Kinda related, but Merry gave me a time capsule and I forgot to bury it, and now the game won't let me. Will she ever ask for it if it's not buried? It's been in my letters for months and I dunno if the game has forgotten about it.

And there's no way to get people back, is there? Tom has been in my shopping district for weeks moaning about how he misses Carousel and I just want him to come back! That choice is NEVER coming, is it?

Yeah I can drop or throw it away or sell it/dispose it at Re-Tail, it just feels wrong to when someone in town is still missing a mitten.

It's spring now so there should be fewer cold paws, hooves, claws, and tentacles in our towns. They owner of the mitten has long since forgotten about it.

And you can get Tom back in your town eventually though not the same Tom wandering around your Main Street. Villagers can be invited to move back to your town (from someone else's) after 16 have left in the interim. It's generally referred to as the 16 villager cycle if you want more information about it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You guys still have that stuff? If so I only miss the Chest still. Let me know :)

Time to finally throw out the Christmas decorations. Gonna use this set to lighten up the room.

Yeah, should have all/most of it. Just need to put one table aside, but you can have any of the rest.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh yeah! Redd delivering the goods today! Legit scary painting and a fake gallant statue are just what I needed.

I still have a lamp, end table, table, bureau, and flooring if you want it. Just say the word and I'll drop it off for ya.
So who has actually taken to displaying the Pavé stuff. For an event set the items are pretty normal, But I'd have to consider what other items they could go with because I'm trying to avoid just dumping a whole theme in a room and calling it a day unless there' a good reason to.
I had half the stuff set up in my basement because I was making a coffee room out of it. I'll set the rest of it up later today and update with my dream code if you wanna check it out.

Collete

How long does it take Gracie to reappear in your town? I've been waiting forever since her last fashion check which I think was two weeks ago.
Feels like I'm never getting my store upgraded =_=

Chopper

How long does it take Gracie to reappear in your town? I've been waiting forever since her last fashion check which I think was two weeks ago.
Feels like I'm never getting my store upgraded =_=
It's random. Could be weeks. Keep those fingers crossed!

Linius

Yeah, should have all/most of it. Just need to put one table aside, but you can have any of the rest.

I still have a lamp, end table, table, bureau, and flooring if you want it. Just say the word and I'll drop it off for ya.

Thanks guys! I think I can make it to pick it up tomorrow. Otherwise it will be on friday. I always have a three day weekend so I'm sure I have time by then :)

Frogstep

It's my last one and this gal doesn't show up but instead I have Saharah giving me wallpaper and carpets I already have =_=

She keeps giving me stuff I already own too. I haven't gotten a new wall or carpet in months and I know I'm still missing a few.

You're welcome to buy out stuff from Gracie's shop in my town if you're ever in a shopping mood. Princess series is out now. :p

Collete

She keeps giving me stuff I already own too. I haven't gotten a new wall or carpet in months and I know I'm still missing a few.

You're welcome to buy out stuff from Gracie's shop in my town if you're ever in a shopping mood. Princess series is out now. :p

That would be fun, I would like that! But do you have all 10 villagers? I don't want to plague you with Rocket or Miranda...dastardly pink.

Also, do you know your turnip price?

Frogstep

That would be fun, I would like that! But do you have all 10 villagers? I don't want to plague you with Rocket or Miranda...dastardly pink.

Also, do you know your turnip price?

Yep I'm at 10 villagers so I shouldn't be infected with her. I can open up and let you visit whenever you're free. And turnip prices are currently at 75. lol

Frogstep

I'm actually holding back on buying whole sets from Gracie right away now. I remember last time I did that with the gorgeous set it literally ate away 95% of my savings. :p

Oh! And it's raining in my town which means my frogs will be walking around without umbrellas because they're fuckin awesome! I forgot how cool that is to see lol.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just annoying that one cannot reorder Gracie sets. As a result I kind of ignore them when it comes to room planning since I may want to buy, sell and then re-buy an item again because I'm testing things out.

milkham

I'm actually holding back on buying whole sets from Gracie right away now. I remember last time I did that with the gorgeous set it literally ate away 95% of my savings. :p

Oh! And it's raining in my town which means my frogs will be walking around without umbrellas because they're fuckin awesome! I forgot how cool that is to see lol.

poorstep

Collete

Anyone have a large spike pattern for turnips today?

Also frog, sorry about yesterday, I forgot had some art to work on so I went to do that.
I'm free any time to visit however.

Edit: also have Katrina in my town if anyone wants to visit.

Edit 1: Also Pudge is leaving on the 11th...So this is the beginning of making an all horse town now. Saying bye to Pudge-y =(
Oh well...Anyone want him?

I finally set it up in my basement. Dream code is 5000-2214-1399
Thanks guys! I think I can make it to pick it up tomorrow. Otherwise it will be on friday. I always have a three day weekend so I'm sure I have time by then :)
Just drop me a PM when you have time. I still have it for ya.

Nice. I really like your main room. Really good use of colours.

Thanks! That room kinda surprised me because I really didn't know what I was going to do with it originally. Then it just fell together and I love it now. Feels super home-y when you first pop in - like someone could really live there (to me at least). Other rooms a bit more theme-ish but I'm really happy with how the whole place is right now.

Elija2

I still need a Pave clock if anyone has an extra.

I also have the following extras to give away:

bubble wand
tree-lined wall
pave end table x2
camp stove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom