• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

THANKS CHOPPER YOU ARE A TRUE PAL

zlCfzRmFHO8yWQ6l6V

How could you not notice that Michelangelo's David was wearing a towel? :p
Ha ha hahaha! Sorry!

Elija2

So Tortimer Island will be a playable stage in Super Smash Bros. 3DS.

zlCfzRl8_zg4kpuXBd
zlCfzRl9Ae8x3-cPLN

Apparently the island layout is randomized every time you play. That's kinda cool. Although I don't think Kapp'n's daughter should be watching all that violence.

Collete

So Tortimer Island will be a playable stage in Super Smash Bros. 3DS.

zlCfzRl8_zg4kpuXBd
zlCfzRl9Ae8x3-cPLN

Apparently the island layout is randomized every time you play. That's kinda cool. Although I don't think Kapp'n's daughter should be watching all that violence.

She could be a character in training!
It may be a hint that she could be Super Smash Bros character one day by watching all those moves.
Who knows what her special moves would be...lol.

Velcro Fly

I have learned the Shrunk Funk Shuffle.

It was a fun time taking him fruit and seeing his corny jokes.

No idea why I waited so long to do this. Just another one of those small things I overlooked while playing the game last year.

Collete

Apollo refuses to suggest to me a PWP...the heck =_=
He keeps asking me if I like spaghetti more than mac and cheese...and even changed his shirt to one that has a duck on it...The hell man?!

Man, just dawned on me that it's Saturday and I still haven't sold my nips. I should probably keep an eye out later for anyone with 100+. That's what I get for not selling at the 300 on Tuesday.

Frogstep

Apollo refuses to suggest to me a PWP...the heck =_=
He keeps asking me if I like spaghetti more than mac and cheese...and even changed his shirt to one that has a duck on it...The hell man?!

I always get that and Ankha continuously asking me the length of my next hairstyle.

Man, just dawned on me that it's Saturday and I still haven't sold my nips. I should probably keep an eye out later for anyone with 100+. That's what I get for not selling at the 300 on Tuesday.

I'll be sure to check my store tomorrow for you. :)

Oxx

I don't usually see any animals I want in my town when I'm out browsing the Dream World, but I want Peggy.

And I love when you meet one of your existing neighbours in someone else's town and they act like they recognise you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I probably won't be able to sell till later this afternoon. :/ Busy Saturday. :\ I'll check with you later though just in case if you're around. ^_^
Well from this post you still have about 2 and half hours, I'll be talking to a friend on skype but I'll try to remember to check this thread before 2300.

Got a letter from Nintendo with a clay furnace present. Turnip prices are at 49.

Yeah, got that yesterday. Was kinda of odd. And not entirely needed because it's 85 out right now.

I'll be hanging around if anyone still has good nip prices. I may as well knock out cleaning in the meantime.

Oh bummer. Alex moved into my town. Must have been from streetpass. I have no need for more than one jock in my town and sly is not going anywhere. I got nate the same way but he is pure awesome.

I finally grew my first blue rose!!! :D :D :D

This is the first time I've ever been able to do this in an Animal Crossing. (Though it is the first time I really went after it.)

So what's the best way to parlay this into more blue roses? Place it beside my red+ roses? Or wait to get another blue one and pair them together. I want to protect it though too...

Velcro Fly

Will changing the time on my 3DS for daylight savings time ending mess with AC at all? I haven't played since earlier in the evening but I don't want to mess my town up or anything. I'm thinking it should be ok right? Just set my time ahead an hour and be done with it.

Chopper

I finally grew my first blue rose!!! :D :D :D

This is the first time I've ever been able to do this in an Animal Crossing. (Though it is the first time I really went after it.)

So what's the best way to parlay this into more blue roses? Place it beside my red+ roses? Or wait to get another blue one and pair them together. I want to protect it though too...
Congratulations! And yes. Do exactly that. You should find more blues popping up in no time. Use fertiliser.

gerudoman

So, Benjamin has just moved in and his sloppy furniture shall be all mine! :p Should I send him furniture so that he puts his old stuff in Re-Tail or wait for him to invite me to see his house and then buy one piece of furniture at a time?

Westraid

I have an extra you can have.

I do. If you still have that Saharah wall, I'd appreciate it. :)
You're my hero, thanks so much! I already have you in my friends list, so please let me know what you want in return and when would be convenient for you to meet up. :)
I have a catalog page here, and I could order anything you'd be interested in. :)

Collete

Hey, can anyone order K.K. Jongara by chance? I tried asking K.K. to play it last night but he refused to give me a copy of the song for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom