• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu

Thanks fellas :)

Groucho, Soleil, and Lionel were my birthday crew. Didn't take Groucho as a birthday party kind of guy.

zlCfzRnCdWAsgjNhZv

Happy birthday!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Happy birthday playboy! Glad your boy Lionel was there to kick it with you on your big day :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday again. :) No cake for you with that rose stuffed in your mouth though.

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Niraj!

Happy Birthday, Niraj! Hope ya have a good one today!

Happy Birthday Niraj :>

Thanks guys :) appreciate all the love.

Niraj

Oh yeah, forgot to mention: the gifts that Tammi, Drago, and "mom" mailed me were all things I already had in my house lol.

Chopper

Tonight I visited someone's town (which was immaculate), and she had everyone's picture collected on the beach. Everyone. She hadn't completed her catalogue, but had managed to negotiate a full collection of the hardest-to-get items in the game, in its entirety. It was absolutely glorious. If there was a roll around on the floor button, I would have pushed it.

I also discovered that Pavé furniture goes for a mint at Retail. If anyone has a load of doubles that are still taking up a load of your town's floorspace, you might want to wait for a bonus before selling up.

Tonight I visited someone's town (which was immaculate), and she had everyone's picture collected on the beach. Everyone. She hadn't completed her catalogue, but had managed to negotiate a full collection of the hardest-to-get items in the game, in its entirety. It was absolutely glorious. If there was a roll around on the floor button, I would have pushed it.

There are people selling and trading pictures constantly on Bell Tree. It's so simple to earn multiples that they get passed around easily. Ironically the rarest pictures are from less popular villagers.

Chopper

There are people selling and trading pictures constantly on Bell Tree. It's so simple to earn multiples that they get passed around easily. Ironically the rarest pictures are from less popular villagers.
I never even considered getting into that... But storage is a real ball-ache so forget it.

I only really wanted the pictures of every villager I get. But Pippy fucked off months ago without giving me her's (his?), so that ruined that idea.

Still, it was a glorious thing to see in real life.

Niraj

If anyone needs a serene painting, Redd has a genuine one today. Just let me know and I'll open up or grab it for you.

Museum model finally showed up. What a stingy prize for all the work that goes into finishing the museum. I expected fanfare and a triumphantly presented gift not an orderable item I'd have to look for every day for a week before I could buy it. I find Blathers' methods to be highly questionable.

Gold fishing rod this weekend though, no?

Niraj

Museum model finally showed up. What a stingy prize for all the work that goes into finishing the museum. I expected fanfare and a triumphantly presented gift not an orderable item I'd have to look for every day for a week before I could buy it. I find Blathers' methods to be highly questionable.

I still have yet to see the model, but I've gotten an underwater wall just about everyday since I got all the fish/diving creatures.

Yup.

Feeling PWP happy again this week. Think Spring has inspired me to do a bit more with my town. Planted some extra path bushes last night too. I'm just spreading my flowers out now at this point though hoping they'll just fill in whatever. I don't wanna think about organizing them.

Frogstep

Auuuuugh...I want her but I also want an all horse town...This is tough...I'll think about it =_=

It's sometimes ok to let in other species into your horse paradise. It gives them a chance to see what life would have been like if they were born as a horsie. At least that's my excuse for having 3 villagers who aren't frogs. :p

Collete

It's sometimes ok to let in other species into your horse paradise. It gives them a chance to see what life would have been like if they were born as a horsie. At least that's my excuse for having 3 villagers who aren't frogs. :p

Well I know but I still have yet to get a single horse in my town =_=
At this point I don't care who leaves as long as it isn't Boomer or Ankha just yet.

Frogstep

Well I know but I still have yet to get a single horse in my town =_=
At this point I don't care who leaves as long as it isn't Boomer or Ankha just yet.

lol you'll be full of them in no time! I've seen some pretty cool looking horses so at least you won't have a hard time finding which ones you want. I think Papi is probably my favorite out of the bunch.

Chopper

Wait, wait, wait. The Museum Model is orderable?!

Elija2

Redd is selling a legit jolly painting in my town if anyone wants to buy it.

EDIT: Can anyone open up so I can get signatures?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Breeding red lilies is a right pain. Keep getting blacks and pinks and they don't seem to crop up in the island games as much so I can't grind for them that way either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom