• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

Sure. KK will give you a copy if it's your first request of the night and you have room for it in your inventory.

Thanks!
That's the thing...It was my first request and I had room for the song o_O
I asked him to play another song instead, and he gave me a copy of Forest Life ~~

So, Benjamin has just moved in and his sloppy furniture shall be all mine! :p Should I send him furniture so that he puts his old stuff in Re-Tail or wait for him to invite me to see his house and then buy one piece of furniture at a time?

I was really excited about Benjamin too but he has been hording his sloppy for over a month now. Fucker will not give it up. I've gotten more sloppy pieces out of Bam putting them up in Re-Tail than I have Ben. Just a warning. He's like a giant sloppy tease.

Also, Linius - I still have that Pavé stuff for you plus a couple of carpets and a wallpaper you asked me for ages ago. I'm gonna head out for lunch soon but let me know a good time when I can either drop them off or you can pick them up.

I'm giving away Pave and Mush items! I just need 4 more Pave items to complete my collection so please give something in return.

Giving Away

Pave

Bureau x3
Chest x5
Sofa x3
Lamp
Closet

Mush

Hanger
TV x2
Wall lamp
Closet
Stool x4

Need

Pave

Bed
Floor
Wall
Table

Snowman (if possible)

Bed
Carpet
Fridge
Lamp
Vanity
Wall

FC: 4270-1022-0210

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Honestly, I should probably consider giving away certain sets that I don't see myself using so they can get some use rather than sitting in an alt's closet.

gerudoman

I was really excited about Benjamin too but he has been hording his sloppy for over a month now. Fucker will not give it up. I've gotten more sloppy pieces out of Bam putting them up in Re-Tail than I have Ben. Just a warning. He's like a giant sloppy tease.

Thanks. That's a bummer, I thought I had been extremely lucky when he agreed to move in :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Also, Linius - I still have that Pavé stuff for you plus a couple of carpets and a wallpaper you asked me for ages ago. I'm gonna head out for lunch soon but let me know a good time when I can either drop them off or you can pick them up.

I also have some Pave stuff for you, Linius.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Finally cleared out my Christmas room. Playing with an idea I had in my head. Don't know what I think of the results. When the final batch of orders come in tomorrow I'll take a picture.

It does highlight one of my peeves with furniture interaction though.

Oxx

Turns - out I found some things to do today anyway.

More dream visiting. I think I'm in the 40s now. Not long until bronze.

With no more storage space for perfect oranges, I decided to plant the excess fruit in my town. I fail to see how this will make things worse!

789shadow

Banned
Fun times over the weekend. Collete, I think you gave Phoebe NoroSARS Virus when you last visited. Fortunately, taking care of her earned me my first villager pic!

ibqeB93qK2HZT6.JPG

HELL YES!

Other silly things that have happened recently:

iblQLcshNbxwbg.JPG

Super Megaphone Man: World's Lamest Superhero!

iNMuHs1z3wKn1.JPG

For some reason I'm a girl magnet.

I also got halfway to the Emporium!

iT9svVuqEMUbu.JPG

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
With Spider Crab caught I have completed diving... and so is bug last year.

Still, I am missing 2 fish. I know I missed Kilifish, but what is this one fish that I missed? I never missed anything since January save for Kilifish.

Niraj

With Spider Crab caught I have completed diving... and so is bug last year.

Still, I am missing 2 fish. I know I missed Kilifish, but what is this one fish that I missed? I never missed anything since January save for Kilifish.

There's a list of stuff you've given to Blathers outside of the museum. Just check it out and compare it to this list

Collete

If you guys are around tonight, I can get you your things. I'll be available for about an hour. If not, I can get in touch tomorrow.

I'm also around, just give me a minute to open up.

Or wait? Do you want me to come to you?

Edit: thanks :D

Fun times over the weekend. Collete, I think you gave Phoebe NoroSARS Virus when you last visited. Fortunately, taking care of her earned me my first villager pic!

I've been sick in reality as well...so probably it caught on to your phoenix...It should burn into ashes and be fine!
Good as new! Right?...

Stat!

Well, screw this game. I was wondering why I Didn't have a camper for 2 weeks and I was scared since I only had 8 villagers.

Turns out, Pietro moved in when I didn't even realize it. I had terrible villagers and I worked hard to get good ones to replace the terrible ones. Over the last 5 months, I would move out the ones I needed to as it kept going. I avoided wifi, even taking my 3DS out in public to avoid a 9th villager.There's was only one villager I saw that I had vehemently hated the design.

Pietro. He must be taunting me with his terrible house placement too.

Is it possible to rewind time backwards by a few days? I had terrible villagers and I'm totally sick of having terrible villager especially a game ruining one like Pietro.. I should have done the reset trick and each time

Well, screw this game. I was wondering why I Didn't have a camper and I was scared since I only had 8 villagers.

Is it possible to rewind time backwards by a few days? I had terrible villagers and I'm totally sick of having terrible villager especially a game ruining one like Pietro.. I should have done the reset trick and each time

No, sorry, you can't rewind time. Nothing can be undone. Like you said, the only way to screen villagers when you're at eight is to reset every day until you get your ninth.

As far as Pietro, pick one of the following: introduce yourself once then completely ignore him or kill him with kindness until you're best buds and he's ready to move on.

Stat!

No, sorry, you can't rewind time. Nothing can be undone. Like you said, the only way to screen villagers when you're at eight is to reset every day until you get your ninth.

As far as Pietro, pick one of the following: introduce yourself once then completely ignore him or kill him with kindness until you're best buds and he's ready to move on.

Sigh.

Months, I tell you. Months. I moved Angus, Carlos, Willow, Diva, Elmer, Cobb, Chops out. I bring in Kiki, Pashmina, Frank, Carmen, Tutu.

Which one would you choose? Ignore or kill? I can't stand ... it. I think I'll ignore.

So weird, today on the title screen I saw a new person moving in blocked of area thing then when I go into the actual game there is nothing there. :\

Have you checked everywhere in town? It is almost never in the same spot as the title screen

Yea I searched far and wide, I guess I'll find out tomorrow if someone magically moves in.

I do have two empty spaces for a new villager so it wasn't unexpected, but not being able to find the house was! So weird.

Collete

Actually...I sorta need help finding a fossil...Can't find the 4th but it's been alluding me.
If anyone doesn't mind and become bored, can someone look for it?
Dream Address: 5600-3214-0338

Actually...I sorta need help finding a fossil...Can't find the 4th but it's been alluding me.
If anyone doesn't mind and become bored, can someone look for it?
Dream Address: 5600-3214-0338

Well that was easy.

It is above your plaza to the right of your clock between the bush and the rock. :)

I've gone to planting flowers behind every bush in my town. They always get hidden behind there and you can't do the "look up" trick to see them.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
zlCfzRnAwQsEJgCe-V

So I replaced my Christmas room with a roman bath. Technically I should have used pantheon posts rather than ionian but I don't have the former catalogued and I'm not that picky.

It is such a shame that one can't jump into baths even if you it would look odd having your clothes on. So I say we need more interactions in the next game.

zlCfzRnAwQsEJgCe-V

So I replaced my Christmas room with a roman bath. Technically I should have used pantheon posts rather than ionian but I don't have the former catalogued and I'm not that picky.

It is such a shame that one can't jump into baths even if you it would look odd having your clothes on. So I say we need more interactions in the next game.

Want me to order a couple of those posts for you?

And yeah, I agree. I wanna be IN the bathtub when people come over. :)

Collete

Well that was easy.

It is above your plaza to the right of your clock between the bush and the rock. :)

I've gone to planting flowers behind every bush in my town. They always get hidden behind there and you can't do the "look up" trick to see them.

Thanks! Jeeze that was a tricky one.
Well I would do that but that would interfere with the bell rock, the only reason I have bushes is so whenever I hit the bell rock, I won't get push back farther away.
I could dig holes but I like the look of bushes.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Want me to order a couple of those posts for you?
Thanks for the offer but I'll stick to what I've got as it would mean replacing six of them. I'm sure the average person I streetpass (if I ever do streetpass someone) will not notice that I'm technically using Greek pillars rather than Roman.

Thanks for the offer but I'll stick to what I've got as it would mean replacing six of them. I'm sure the average person I streetpass (if I ever do streetpass someone) will not notice that I'm technically using Greek pillars rather than Roman.

Okie. Just say the word if you at least want one to catalogue. :)

Thanks fellas :)

Groucho, Soleil, and Lionel were my birthday crew. Didn't take Groucho as a birthday party kind of guy.

zlCfzRnCdWAsgjNhZv

What a shitty party. No Flurry.

I seriously hope the rest of your birthday goes better. :p

Edit: I think the more important story here isn't that it's your birthday... but the fact that you're not wearing the paper hat.

Niraj

Well, he doesn't look particularly festive in that picture :p

Happy birthday, man!

lol good point. Thanks buddy.

Happy birthday, Niraj!

Happy birthday dude!

Thanks guys :)

What a shitty party. No Flurry.

I seriously hope the rest of your birthday goes better. :p

Edit: I think the more important story here isn't that it's your birthday... but the fact that you're not wearing the paper hat.

Funny thing, that. My character actually has bad luck today :/ I tripped and lost a balloon lol. Seems kind of a rude.

It's on underneath the birthday hat. Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom