• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Am I right in thinking I should have bought the Waistcoat and the Iberian (Matador) jacket by now? I think I might have missed them.

In fact, has anyone got a link to a list of clothing (incl. Gracie) by season?

Animekatt

Club Nintendo put up some Animal Crossing 3DS XL pouches for 500 coins. They come in both pink and light blue. They look pretty basic and they're more expensive than the older 3DS pouches so it doesn't seem like a great deal.

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/45008.do

ac_pouch_pink_big_1.jpg

I really like that, as it would go perfectly with my pink/white XL... To buy it or not...

Elija2

How much of the above is true for you guys?

There are a couple villagers in the lowest tier that I still really like and a couple in the higher tiers that I really hate (Curly is in the lowest tier but Velma isn't!?), but it's still pretty accurate. It's kinda interesting that there aren't any uchi villagers in the top tier. Uchi personality was snubbed! Hope there are better ones in the next game.

Proud to say that I have 3 of the tippy top tier villagers.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I think Frogstep would disagree with the frogs being ranked so low :p I don't know if I agree with a lot of those. Pietro is very popular? I'd think he's a super popular candidate to get rid of.

Elija2

I think Frogstep would disagree with the frogs being ranked so low :p I don't know if I agree with a lot of those. Pietro is very popular? I'd think he's a super popular candidate to get rid of.

Same with Muffy. Maybe ACGAF has been wrong about them all along.

Frogstep

You know me so well. :p Obviously someone jealous of how amazing frogs are made this here list. A list full of lies and jealousy is what this is!

milkham

how is that list even compiled? how do people know all of these animals?!
i only know the ones who've passed through my town and the cute or ugly ones i've seen in other people's towns.

That chart has been floating around since last summer I think and has always seemed a bit dubious to me. Some like Fauna, Jacques, Apple, and Alice are too low while a lot of others are too high. Plus Hamphrey is pictured twice?

Two of my favorite villagers are down in the dregs, poor things.

Personally, I think it's all opinionated on who likes what. As long as you enjoy interacting and having fun with your own villagers, it should stay that way.

suzu

I don't really like the mice, pigs, or birds much.. so seeing them in the bottom tier is about right (lol).

I like squirrels and bunnies the most.

Aiustis

I love Drift (frog). He just moved out :(

My choices tend to be all over the place. I think mice are the only ones I don't like. I love the pigs and I always wanted gorillas and cats.

Besides a few hours here and there I haven't had anytime to play AC today might be the first day in two weeks things are normal and I can play...real life blows sometimes

MicH

Cheri is very popular? YAY! She is my absolute favorite ever since the GCN game, and she was cut from WW and only returned in NL. Thank goodness. Everyone must have a piece of Cheri goodness! I have all my villagers from the top and some from very popular.

Apple is only fairly popular? :( And Snake too? Awwww, but Apple is so cute!

Collete

I have Ankha...the top tier.
Yey.

Everyone in my village seems to be in tiers 1 or 2. The ones I got rid of seem to be at the bottom. Good riddance Rocket!

Also Pudge gave me his photo in his letter as he was leaving town. So that's cool lol.

If anyone would like my extra copies of villager pictures, I have the following:

Pudge
Kitt
Rodney
Chief
Katie

Just PM me and I'll send them over later.

Collete

Can you not build more than one stone tablet? I have one in my town right now and I'm trying to build another but it's not showing up on my PWP list.

Chopper

Can you not build more than one stone tablet? I have one in my town right now and I'm trying to build another but it's not showing up on my PWP list.
Nope. The reasoning behind rebuildable PWPs seems to be completely arbitrary. I mean, why would they stop you building more than one wind turbine?!

Hey all, I just got this game last night and finally had time to start it today. I have played the gamecube and DS animal crossings so I am very excited to play this one. I hope I get a chance to visit some of your towns.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hey all, I just got this game last night and finally had time to start it today. I have played the gamecube and DS animal crossings so I am very excited to play this one. I hope I get a chance to visit some of your towns.

Welcome! Hope you have fun, and feel free to ask for help/items if you ever need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom