• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

hbd piercedveil

time for some art begging,
I need:
beautiful statue
great statue
motherly statue

I have:
wistful painting
dynamic painting
famous painting x2
warm painting
moody painting
scenic painting
mystic statue
gallant statue

Alright day one is pretty much in the bag. Paid Tom Nook the 10000 bells down payment. I don't suppose there is anyone that can help me get 1 - 2 of all of the fruit aside from apples and oranges? If not I'll just keep night fishing.

789shadow

Banned
Alright day one is pretty much in the bag. Paid Tom Nook the 10000 bells down payment. I don't suppose there is anyone that can help me get 1 - 2 of all of the fruit aside from apples and oranges? If not I'll just keep night fishing.
I have a ton of different types, though not all. Message me sometime tomorrow.

789shadow

Banned
i3XhAyFQGyUSy.JPG

Yessssssssss.

Roto13

I just realized I'm going to miss the fishing tournament this Saturday because my husband's citizenship oath ceremony is that day. He's so inconsiderate.

tumblr_n2c3vrePRe1rmfrr5o1_500.gif

Hey everybody,

I just got this game a couple of days ago and I'm really enjoying it (as I have all previous AC games). I'm here because I just wanted to say hello and that I'm looking forward to chatting up some Animal Crossing and maybe trading with some of you down the line.

Cheers and happy gaming!

I just realized I'm going to miss the fishing tournament this Saturday because my husband's citizenship oath ceremony is that day. He's so inconsiderate.
Can't you just Twitch stream it?
Hey everybody,

I just got this game a couple of days ago and I'm really enjoying it (as I have all previous AC games). I'm here because I just wanted to say hello and that I'm looking forward to chatting up some Animal Crossing and maybe trading with some of you down the line.

Cheers and happy gaming!
Hey Bison! Welcome aboard! Some days we're kinda quiet on here (like today) but feel free to ask away if you get any questions or need a petition signed. :p

Thank you very much. I appreciate it! I'm planning on diving right into this game. And if my past experiences with Animal Crossing are any indication, I don't expect to have much issue losing myself in this one... for months and months and months. Good times ahead! Haha

Oxx

The fruit storage situation is getting critical.

Should I make an alt character? Does that just give me another house to fill or is there a separate locker too?

Chopper

The fruit storage situation is getting critical.

Should I make an alt character? Does that just give me another house to fill or is there a separate locker too?
Definitely make an alt. Mine are absolutely invaluable.

Also, fossil hunters unite! I've spent so long looking for my fourth fossil this morning that I'm about to be late for work. Please put me out of my misery. 7400-2932-0644.

Got my first pic last night of Scoot. In my head I thought I would get either kitt or tammis before his but I'm so happy it's my first pic of a villager ever!

Also treated myself to the royal crown!

Collete

Can villagers that are going to move still suggest PWP projects? Felicity is moving on the 19th and I still need the metal bench before I can let her go.

Definitely make an alt. Mine are absolutely invaluable.

Also, fossil hunters unite! I've spent so long looking for my fourth fossil this morning that I'm about to be late for work. Please put me out of my misery. 7400-2932-0644.

Do you still need help?

Got my first pic last night of Scoot. In my head I thought I would get either kitt or tammis before his but I'm so happy it's my first pic of a villager ever!

Congrats! The crown is pretty awesome, makes you feel so rich lol

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hey everybody,

Cheers and happy gaming!

Welcome :)

Whoever designed Grace's fashion check and the fashion categories is quite possibly evil, insane, or both.

Need any help?

Way to go :)

Chopper

I may or may not have had a giant chainsaw looking for this damn fossil...
You sure you updated the dream? I found your pitfall seed in the exact same position as when I visited last time.
I leave that pitfall there at all times. Means it doesn't respawn each day. And yes, I updated the dream this morning.

Edit: I just found it. What a bastard.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I leave that pitfall there at all times. Means it doesn't respawn each day. And yes, I updated the dream this morning.

Edit: I just found it. What a bastard.

Ugh, I just started looking a couple minutes ago. Oh well.

Oxx

I've just started an alt house. Basically I just need to leave a bunch of bells on the ground so he can pick them up and expand the house?

I've just started an alt house. Basically I just need to leave a bunch of bells on the ground so he can pick them up and expand the house?

If you'd rather do the trasfer all at once, have your alt fill the flea market with local fruit at 999,999 bells each. Then your main can buy them all.

Just a quick question...

I was running around hitting rocks with my shovel to collect bugs and one broke apart and revealed a ruby. Is there any purpose for the ruby other than to earn bells? Should I be holding it for any special occasion?

Elija2

Wait I just remembered I have 9 villagers and can't risk getting a villager in my town now...I guess you can give it to someone else <_<

Ah, too bad. I haven't had a villager move out in a while so the chances of getting one from me are very low, but I understand if you don't want to risk it.

Just a quick question...

I was running around hitting rocks with my shovel to collect bugs and one broke apart and revealed a ruby. Is there any purpose for the ruby other than to earn bells? Should I be holding it for any special occasion?

Gems can be used to customize furniture. Gold gems are unique in that they can be used to create their own special set of gold furniture.

Elija2

Wow, I would have had no idea! That's a new feature I hadn't heard of yet. Thanks so much for the heads up.

No problem. I should clarify that you don't actually need gems to customize furniture, you only need them if you want to colour the furniture like the gem. Otherwise you can just take any piece of furniture to the guy at ReTail to get it customized on its own. Not all furniture is customizable though.

No problem. I should clarify that you don't actually need gems to customize furniture, you only need them if you want to colour the furniture like the gem. Otherwise you can just take any piece of furniture to the guy at ReTail to get it customized on its own. Not all furniture is customizable though.

Ahh, ok. I have yet to see the guy at ReTail even awake yet, so I must be too fresh into the game to even have that option. Good to know, though. Thanks again!

Chopper

Holy shit, trying to organise these gyroids, so that they actually look good in the museum, is a massive pain in the arse. I've been playing with it for about 2 hours now, and I think I need to start from scratch. :/

Elija2

Holy shit, trying to organise these gyroids, so that they actually look good in the museum, is a massive pain in the arse. I've been playing with it for about 2 hours now, and I think I need to start from scratch. :/

How many gyroids are there in the game? Can you even fit them all into the four museum exhibits? Either way, definitely sounds like a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom