• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Woo. Got my bronze dream visitor badge.

I don't think I can stomach chasing silver and gold.

Nice job. It's not that bad honestly if you change your mind at some point. Just break it down into manageable chunks. 10 a day would take a month and a half. You're probably going to play that long anyway.

Tomorrow is Shamrock (hat) day:
shamrock-hat.jpg
Don't forget to grab one.

Oxx

I'm foolish enough to explore every dream town I enter.

Obviously it would go a lot quicker if I popped in and out.

Niraj

I'm foolish enough to explore every dream town I enter.

Obviously it would go a lot quicker if I popped in and out.

I would usually just skip the ones that seemed as though they hadn't been updated in awhile.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Forgot about standees so that's two Pavé items lost. Guess I should build the police station at some point so I can get them back. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MicH

Happy Shamrock Day everyone, AND it's the best villager's birthday - CHERI! I found a yellow-bar tee for her and wrapped it up all nice for her :3 She was so happy!

... but then I got some disturbing news from Whitney. Cheri is thinking about moving!!! Oh god, what if she's boxed up tomorrow? There's nothing I can do about that! I am seriously freaking out

EDIT Went a day ahead and THANKFULLY she isn't boxed up. My god, I would have lost it if she had moved. She is my absolute favorite!

Happy Shamrock Day everyone, AND it's the best villager's birthday - CHERI! I found a yellow-bar tee for her and wrapped it up all nice for her :3 She was so happy!

... but then I got some disturbing news from Whitney. Cheri is thinking about moving!!! Oh god, what if she's boxed up tomorrow? There's nothing I can do about that! I am seriously freaking out
You could try getting her to ping you after midnight tonight. Birthday parties end at midnight, so she should be back to her regular activities.

Chopper

Had a relatively stress-free resetting experience today. I needed to get it done, cos otherwise I'd be unable to claim my Shamrock Hat. After about 6 resets, Ribbot plonked himself somewhere I hadn't previously considered his house could go. However, it was perfectly in line with another house, so with a bit of replanning, I could make it work. It leaves a great big gap where Tammy's house was, but I think I can fill it with a choice PWP.

Collete

Can someone open up for signatures, please?
Also Phoebe put her house in the worst possible location...

tumblr_n2l5auk3nt1si5npho1_400.jpg

Right in front of my bridge and island route which now messes up my bamboo pattern

Also frog, Pashmina disowned her old town theme, she gave me a frog shirt. She has moved on!
Also I have another tall croakoid gyroid, want it?
tumblr_n2l5gurVQe1si5npho1_400.jpg

789shadow

Banned
Can someone open up for signatures, please?
Also Phoebe put her house in the worst possible location...

tumblr_n2l5auk3nt1si5npho1_400.jpg

Right in front of my bridge and island route which now messes up my bamboo pattern
Well, she DID want to get a piece of the sweet turf war action you've got going on. :p

Niraj

Oh dear lol.
Nah I was trying to mess with ya
My bad

milkham, sorry for thinking it was you! Please forgive me. You have moved up one space on my shitlist, and are now one step above Collete. Keep up the good work.

milkham

milkham, sorry for thinking it was you! Please forgive me. You have moved up one space on my shitlist, and are now one step above Collete. Keep up the good work.

lol is that what it was about? i thought you just messaged me by accident and were grumpy today

Niraj

lol is that what it was about? i thought you just messaged me by accident and were grumpy today

lol yeah. I was taking a shower at the time, so I just assumed you had popped in and done that, considering how many times I've done that to you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom