• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

Should at least got tipsy on milk like in Zelda lol.

What a traitor. D: And yes I would very much like that gyroid.

Well it wouldn't have any use in horse town! Gotta blend in with her hoof like relatives!
And I opened the gates, I'll be afk, but come on in any time

Frogstep

Well it wouldn't have any use in horse town! Gotta blend in with her hoof like relatives!
And I opened the gates, I'll be afk, but come on in any time

How very true! I just got back and I'll be right over! If you're still open :p

edit: And you were! Thanks for another gyroid. :D Tried to find Pashmeezy to see how she was doing but couldn't find her.

Oxx

Now that I have the gold badge for fulfilling village requests I no longer need to help anybody out.

My reign of terror begins.

Frogstep

Looks like everyone's telling me that Henry wants to move but he's not pinging me. Going to assume I have to wait until the Shamrock thing is over with later tonight?

milkham

lol yeah. I was taking a shower at the time, so I just assumed you had popped in and done that, considering how many times I've done that to you :p

Oh dear lol.
Nah I was trying to mess with ya
My bad

ABJ4mFU.jpg

If for some reason he doesn't ping me today there's still a chance he will tomorrow?

They'll ping up until the actual moving day so assuming he's not boxed up tomorrow, yes, he can still ping tomorrow. The only things that would prevent it is a no-ping event day (which today isn't) or if you haven't spoken to him in awhile.

suzu

Are your pockets empty? Don't carry any bells too. I'll usually get a ping then.

Edit: And yeah, make sure you've spoken to him recently too.

Frogstep

Yeah I always talk to my froggie everyday until they tell you to go away. I might try again later after midnight as milk ham suggested. I sure as hell hope he pings me cause... D:

Koomaster

Made me laugh, but very true. I think I may have an anxiety attack if I let anyone else log into my character/town.

She says she's doing it for the week so she doesn't have the distraction. But I think knowing someone else was playing my town would make me more distracted. I would toss and turn at night wondering if my flowers were okay or if my bf let one of my favorite villagers move out. :p

Velcro Fly

Got my Shamrock Hat yesterday!

Also have now cataloged every sock and accessory! Only need a couple shoes and umbrellas! And I believe only one type of paper.

I think the time is right to start grinding for badges. Just do a little bit every day on a random one I suppose. I enjoy playing the game enough where playing for 45-60 minutes per day won't seem like a chore. If I had any way to keep track of how many fish I've caught or how many Dream Towns I've visited for this sort of thing I think it would be easier.

Also since winter is ending on Thursday I need to dump this ice set and get something new and fresh in my front room. Maybe the fruit looking furniture for spring? Maybe the Pave set that is still sitting in my plaza? I know there is an Easter egg event coming up soon...

From DLC, this is all we are missing for now, right?

Furniture:

aries rocking chair
cancer table
gemini closet
kimbap plate
leo scultpure
libra scale
scorpio lamp
taurus bathtub
virgo harp

Tops:

blue argyle tank