• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

Can four leaf clovers breed new ones if another one is besides it?
I remember seeing a dream town have like 8 four leaf clovers side by side.

Can four leaf clovers breed new ones if another one is besides it?
I remember seeing a dream town have like 8 four leaf clovers side by side.

No. They're just a rarer form of regular clovers which are in the weed family. There are towns covered in four-leaf clovers but they've been bought/duped to achieve such large quantities.

Frogstep

I forgot Weeding Day was a thing. For some reason I kept reading it as "Wedding" Day so I thought it was going to be something entirely different. :p

I'm on board for just grabbing the PWP's over the flower set. I would like to catalog the set if anyone has or is going for it when the event comes. :)

I forgot Weeding Day was a thing. For some reason I kept reading it as "Wedding" Day so I thought it was going to be something entirely different. :p

I'm on board for just grabbing the PWP's over the flower set. I would like to catalog the set if anyone has or is going for it when the event comes. :)
1SmDmQb.jpg

Homer Simpson said:
"Now, what is a wedding? Well, Webster's dictionary describes a wedding as: "The process of removing weeds from one's garden".

Ricky 7

New Leaf has sold 7.38 million copies. That's more than most AAA games like The Last of Us =O, I'm glad it's doing so well. I can't quit this game, been playing it since June. Still trying to get that Triforce from the fortune cookie, someday I'll get it. =3

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Correction. She.

Though it seems maybe the mic was acting up since skipping to the end the voice is far more natural. Or maybe they were putting on a voice at the beginning. Still...

I know some of you guys are against duping and other things like time travelling, (I used to be against duping, but I guess I've relaxed my stance on that), but how do you guys feel about selling villagers?

I ask because Ankha is moving into my town from the campsite (Lucky me!), and I know how much this queen is worth as far as places like gamefaqs/reddit goes. I don't plan on selling her: I don't have a Snooty villager anymore and Mobius does need a queen.

Real talk, if I ever had Julian, I think I'd sell him to the highest bidder in a heartbeat.

Collete

Also, villagers that moved out and show up on Main Street...they don't move back in if you talk to them, right?...

Real talk, if I ever had Julian, I think I'd sell him to the highest bidder in a heartbeat.

[Collete intensifies]

giphy.gif

I'm so bidding for him and spending the rest of my days on the island if you ever get him!

Edit: I could buy villagers from other places...But I'm scared of getting ripped off.
I trust GAFfers a lot more than other places.

MicH

I have sold so many villagers on Gamefaqs. I am a litle bit ashamed, but it got me a lot of good stuff. I have sold Julian, Ankha, Marshal, Stitches - pretty much every single popular one. Hooray for a TT town

I did give away many for free to Gaffers though!

I was actually considering investing in a TT town, but I guess I'm not about that life.

Edit: I could buy villagers from other places...But I'm scared of getting ripped off.
I trust GAFfers a lot more than other places.
:lol It's the same for me, really. But my interactions with people outside of GAF have been positive for the most part. GameFAQs isn't really that bad.

Sounds like trafficking
Ay man, in this economy you got to do what you got to do to get bells

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I like when a villager puts up a piece of furniture in re-tail, then asks me for any piece of furniture. Damn right you're taking that back. When they give you a pic for that it's even more satisfying.

Congrats on getting Ankha, Spin. Welcome to the club.

Just play the game however makes you happy. If that means time traveling or duping/obtaining duped items or trading villagers, go for it. As long as you aren't doing anything detrimental to someone else's experience (like stealing or destroying their town), there shouldn't be an issue.

Chopper

I just built a Cube Sculpture in my town. A bit of rejigging after Tammy's departure meant that had to get rid of the Stone Tablet, freeing up a PWP opportunity. What an upgrade!

MicH

I should probably get rid of all these illuminated PWPs as well. I really can't wait to get the topiaries to replace them with.

Chopper

I should probably get rid of all these illuminated PWPs as well. I really can't wait to get the topiaries to replace them with.
I got rid of my Water Pump to make way for a Topiary. I have no idea which one I'll use or where it'll go though.

Tiktaalik

Does Animal Crossing Street passing only work if you have Animal Crossing in the cart or something?

I was at GDC yesterday and it doesn't really look to me that much if anything changed in my showcase area. Is there a better way to check who street passed you and passed houses in Animal Crossing or do I have to check every house?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does Animal Crossing Street passing only work if you have Animal Crossing in the cart or something?

I was at GDC yesterday and it doesn't really look to me that much if anything changed in my showcase area. Is there a better way to check who street passed you and passed houses in Animal Crossing or do I have to check every house?

Well all new houses will be yellow on the map.

Tiktaalik

In high street pass situations what controls how they will be replaced? Will they stay there until I look at them I wonder or will they cycle out if I leave the showcase and reenter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom